Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366346 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2011, 06:03:04 AM »
Damn, sad to hear that. Keith was a pretty cool guy. He took a lot of shit in stride.

PIP.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2011, 06:08:04 AM »
i vote for SS
I would if I lived closer.

It's a shame he couldn't control his weight.

I feel bad for his family, esp his grandchildren.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2011, 06:12:52 AM »
I absolutely hate to hear this.  :'(

Keith was full of stories and wisdom. I will miss him dearly. Wish I could have met him in person. :-[

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
PIP.....fucking hella too young...no matter what physical condition.

BTW...this is not stirring up shit...but will Goodrum be allowed in this thread?

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2011, 06:19:38 AM »
Very sorry to hear about Keith. Only knew him from on here, but his legendary battles with Goodrum were always good for a laugh. This reminds me of a good friend who passed a few years ago. The guy was once in the bodybuilding scene but kind of let himself go. I always tried to coax him to get back into shape, not just to look better but for his health. I'm going to go out today and squash a few spiders in honor of Keith...Who's with me?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
 :'( Very sad news...prayers of comfort and peace to his family.

He was a sweetie.

R

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2011, 06:21:54 AM »
Did someone say funeral? 
That's right..you're the guy that shows up at stranger's funerals. This one won't be as much fun for you, cause it sounds like you knew him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2011, 06:22:49 AM »
I`ve been looking at our back and forth volleys over the years and I can`t help but laugh out every single time.  I am really going to miss this man and his humor.  At least there is a body of work that survives on this very site.  Keith will be a Getbig Legend for eternity.

Jezebelle even calls me "Apenis" frequently, which is the name he coined for me.  She finds it humorous as do I.

I, like many others on this board, really wanted to help him.  Keith was not the type of person who liked to show weakness of any sort and I can understand why as his iron-clad pride constituted a large part of his character.  He wasn`t ready to die and I doubt that any of us were ready for it to happen.  I feel a great sense of despair over this because I must reiterate; a lot of us wanted to help and we were willing.  Our approaches to him may not always have been the best possible courses of action, but I know we all could have worked a little harder and he would be alive right now calling me "Apenis" if we had succeeded.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2011, 06:24:16 AM »
I`ve been looking at our back and forth volleys over the years and I can`t help but laugh out every single time.  I am really going to miss this man and his humor.  At least there is a body of work that survives on this very site.  Keith will be a Getbig Legend for eternity.

Jezebelle even calls me "Apenis" frequently, which is the name he coined for me.  She finds it humorous as do I.

I, like many others on this board, really wanted to help him.  Keith was not the type of person who liked to show weakness of any sort and I can understand why as his iron-clad pride constituted a large part of his character.  He wasn`t ready to die and I doubt that any of us were ready for it to happen.  I feel a great sense of despair over this because I must reiterate; a lot of us wanted to help and we were willing.  Our approaches to him may not always have been the best possible courses of action, but I know we all could have worked a little harder and he would be alive right now calling me "Apenis" if we had succeeded.

Great post TA....I laughed countless times at you guys going back and forth over the years.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2011, 06:27:27 AM »
PIP keith, you will be missed.

newmom

I posted in the other thread but didn't see this one till now. Very sad news that actually brought tears to my eyes. We exchanged pms about weight loss, kids, just life in general. My heart goes out to his kids and grandkids, and though I couldn't see his face, I know he always smiled when he typed about them.  I hope he is at peace now and is not suffering. I know it's the internet, but we are all human beings with emotions and feelings, even the macho tough guys. Next marathon is for you Keith.

RIP :'( :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2011, 06:35:30 AM »

Great post TA....I laughed countless times at you guys going back and forth over the years.

I feel very horrible about not being able to help because I know it would have been possible.  I certainly could have done more.  Keith used this place as an outlet and at times as veiled pleas for help (you could pick these things up reading between his posts).  I Private Messaged him November 22, 2010 (gave hims some info that he had been searching years for. Too bad he never had a chance to use it) and he was in rather good spirits.  I am not aware of anywhere else that he posted except here and perhaps putting him in Timeout when he needed this place most, was not such a great idea.  

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2011, 06:38:34 AM »
i find it strangethat gh15 was telling him hes gonna die a few months back and it happens. I sware that fucker freaks me out. everything he says happens.
Yeah he must be some kind of physic ::)

The guy was over weight for most of his life.

We all knew it was a matter of time....That's why so many guys here really did try to help him.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
So sorry to hear this.

R.I.P.

:

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
From Keith :

cool i do it all in fun anyway.  I am fat so people making fun of me now doesn't bother me that much.  I hope I get back into halfway decent shape.  You are good size so keep it up.  And don't take what I say seriously.  Most of the people I do that too are guys are make fun of me and I don't really mean it.  Only to Goodrum  Thanks

P.I.P.  good friend,

Like many I came here as a young kid just trying to 'own' people but every now and then you meet someone with an affinity for life that puts everything in perspective, that was Kieth. You really never know someone till you walk around in their skin and with Kieth he knew that most if not all would never know what he went through daily but he was generous enough to share his experiences with the Getbig family and took everything in stride. I remember going back and forth with him three and a half years ago, I posted some pic that made him lol, he messaged me " I have to admit, that was really funny" ....from then on not only did he garner my respect but I actually liked him more and considered him a friend from the board (no homo).  Kieth we will miss you and know your logging in still in the big internet cafe in the sky.  

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.  ~Richard Bach

L

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2011, 06:45:00 AM »
I feel very horrible about not being able to help because I know it would have been possible.  I certainly could have done more.  Keith used this place as an outlet and at times as veiled pleas for help (you could pick these things up reading between his posts).  I Private Messaged him November 22, 2010 (gave hims some info that he had been searching years for. Too bad he never had a chance to use it) and he was in rather good spirits.  I am not aware of anywhere else that he posted except here and perhaps putting him in Timeout when he needed this place most, was not such a great idea.  
I don't know if you could have helped him...I couldn't help my best friend...I would go over and show him that he could still eat foods he liked if he just planned it and payed attention to calories..but the discipline wasn't there. He had to eat massive quantities of sugary foods...Keith needed a good friend to stage an intervention and to be with him 24/7 for a while to literally snatch the food from him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This is terrible news..

Guys, Keith was one of our own.  The guy took a shitload of abuse here from the best of 'em and kept coming back full force.  I feel very saddened by his passing.

Sometimes, we don't take into account how important our little online community truly is to many folks on here.  To Keith, we could have been the little exposure that he received daily to the outside world.  The poor man was very sick and severely obese.  That being said, he took everything that was said here into account and would go out of his way to prove his stories and place in this world.

For as much as he was a target for jokes, he is/was still one of our own.  I've been visiting this forum since 2002 and sadly one of the staple characters of this site has now passed away.  From the many pictures of his celebrity past, to the ongoing war with Goodrum and even down to his last posts, he was still one of our own.

Rest In Peace Keith,
"1"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2011, 06:54:11 AM »
Man, this is weird... I only knew Keith from the board here and enjoyed most of his posts. There is no way I should feel this sad about someone I never met, but I do. I'll miss his posts..

Figo

• Getbig V
Rest in peace.

Its a real shame he's gone.

I know of the spider-related weight issues, but what was the actual cause of death? Did he have his loved ones with him?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »
Gh15 is no clairvoyant. Goodrum has been predicting Keith's early demise for some time now. Sad, but true.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Very sad news.  A great poster on this board for many many years.  He will be missed. 

RIP :(
:)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Is this true? One of our getbiggers passed?  Oh no.  I know we all trade barbs here a lot, but it’s all in fun.  This is very sad.  May he rest in peace.  :'(

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2011, 07:03:47 AM »
Unlike most people here I don't bullshit. If I wrote that I spoke to Keith last week then that is what happened. On checking mynetfone it was almost 34 minutes that we spoke on January 4th.

I thought I called him in Las Vegas but the bill says I called Hawaii. Maybe that is why he said he had spent time with his family.

04/01 16:41:41  0011180838517 00:33:44 -0.9900 USA - Hawaii International

There is a school of thought over on Ironage that Vince was " Clayton ", a Vince like character who knew everyone and "it all". THE BEEF will let it end at that.

We should ( however ) be careful not to deify Keith, he was as flawed a character as exists on Getbig . . . The passing of any life is significant, and this one no different.

THE BEEF

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
The guy seemed to have lived quite an interedting life.  Anyone know what happened to cause him to die? 
[img]http://ima

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
RIP Keith, condolences to family and friends.