Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365116 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »
:o

if anything, what you did there with that douche tone elped him NOT to look for help.

Someone should post the last photohops Keith did before his departure, they were hilarious

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2011, 07:53:24 AM »
Damn,sorry to read this :(

.....and sorry for his family.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2011, 07:55:07 AM »
SAD SAD SAD news.  Fucking Ron put him in timeout a few weeks back.  I bet Ron feels like a fucking douche bag.

We do know that a member here at getbig mailed Keith some clen and T3 to help Keith lose weight, there are some threads floating around about it.  I hope he didn't start the Clen and have his heart go out.  That would suck. His heart was probably already maxed out and topping it with clen that speeds it up could have been a major problem.

I pray for his family and it is real sad to see him go.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
We are all gathered here at the home in LV on this very sad occasion .

Many thanks to you guys and gals who called me or sent me emails of condolence.

I will respond to you all as soon as possible and will eventually post the DETAILED FACTS of Keith's passing on this board he loved so much.

Have not had time to read pass page one of this topic, but I want to thank each and everyone of you
for your  concern and comments whether pro or con. Keith loved adversity.

More to follow.

Stunt (Keith's best of many friends)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2011, 08:07:10 AM »
This is terrible news..

Guys, Keith was one of our own.  The guy took a shitload of abuse here from the best of 'em and kept coming back full force.  I feel very saddened by his passing.

Sometimes, we don't take into account how important our little online community truly is to many folks on here.  To Keith, we could have been the little exposure that he received daily to the outside world.  The poor man was very sick and severely obese.  That being said, he took everything that was said here into account and would go out of his way to prove his stories and place in this world.

For as much as he was a target for jokes, he is/was still one of our own.  I've been visiting this forum since 2002 and sadly one of the staple characters of this site has now passed away.  From the many pictures of his celebrity past, to the ongoing war with Goodrum and even down to his last posts, he was still one of our own.

Rest In Peace Keith,
"1"

P.S. This was a repost to what I had said in the sticky..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We are all gathered here at the home in LV on this very sad occasion .

Many thanks to you guys and gals who called me or sent me emails of condolence.

I will respond to you all as soon as possible and will eventually post the DETAILED FACTS of Keith's passing on this board he loved so much.

Have not had time to read pass page one of this topic, but I want to thank each and everyone of you
for your  concern and comments whether pro or con. Keith loved adversity.

More to follow.

Stunt (Keith's best of many friends)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »
This is really sad.

Had a pm conversation with him about armwrestling some time ago...
Cant remember exactly what i wrote but this is the what he wrote.

I think I have those same videos.  The Cleve Dean one I wish the whole thiong was there cause we ended up being strapped and I beat him.  I also wish the whole match between me and this guy from Florida I beat was there.  Only got the part where I pinned him.  John was around 190 I think.  That match with that one guy with dark hair in the trucker final was for the $100,000+ Volvo truck that Sly drove at the end of the movie.  I am wanting to edit those down.  Scott beat the shoit out of me everytime.

My upper body has always been really strong.  When I first started I always lost the start but I could lock up and bring them back all from tricep and shoulder.  Wish they had a few matches of mine.  I wrestled I think in that event 9 guys.

thanks man

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
RIP,

He will be missed. :'(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Sad news.  :(

My condolences to his family and friends.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
Man, this is weird... I only knew Keith from the board here and enjoyed most of his posts. There is no way I should feel this sad about someone I never met, but I do. I'll miss his posts..
I feel the same way man....logged in at around 5 AM or so to see this shit and it was really a shitty way to start the day.

I really liked Keith,and hope he is at peace.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
I've never met him or really talked to him on the boards but I still really liked the guy. This really bums me out...

Wish you all the best, Keith.
from incomplete data

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »
As I said before``RIP Keith; you had an incredible blast of a  life before that spider.................. ........................ :'( ``

Now Ron I have not seen anything written från you.C`mon say something nice about him , the man is(was) a legend in this board for fuck`s  sake. >:(

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
He will be missed.   

But he stills gets over on beefyheavyweight about that $100.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He will be missed.   

But he stills gets over on beefyheavyweight about that $100.

A final Owning that will never be topped.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Sad news about the big man.
As empty as paradise

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Does anybody know how old Keith was?

Coach ? Stuntmovie?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
RIP Getbig Titan..

Damn..

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
God that sucks  :'(

PIP, big man. Go find that bear and bite him back.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Im not sure how this works. But i feel like i knew him. And if anyone wants to roll to the funeral, think about it and let me know. Like i said, im not sure if its proper or not, but its awful to hear

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
so very sorry to hear this.

PIP big guy PIP

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Does anybody know how old Keith was?

Coach ? Stuntmovie?

Not exactly sure, but it was somewhere around 50-53.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »
As I said before``RIP Keith; you had an incredible blast of a  life before that spider.................. ........................ :'( ``  Now Ron I have not seen anything written från you.C`mon say something nice about him , the man is(was) a legend in this board for fuck`s  sake. >:(

Have not verified it myself, but I know Stuntperson, and he always tells me the truth.   Keith and I have our ups and downs over the years, and yes, was banned due to (ironic) posting something about being dead.  But apart from our differences in the way people should respect others, Keith has had some excellent stories, and helped work on the History Board here.  He did move to Vegas after living in Hawaii for years, and no matter what, remember that he was a grandfather, a father, and that people did care for him in our world.

w8m8

Im not sure how this works. But i feel like i knew him. And if anyone wants to roll to the funeral, think about it and let me know. Like i said, im not sure if its proper or not, but its awful to hear

It's very kind and would be appreciated .. there's nothing that makes someone feel better at a time like this .. but it's nice when you get to see and meet people that your loved one has known and made an impression on somehow .. he was a very good man and will be missed here greatly and his family will like knowing how much he was liked and how much we all enjoyed his company.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »
SAD SAD SAD news.  Fucking Ron put him in timeout a few weeks back.  I bet Ron feels like a fucking douche bag.
Why? Keith had a great sense of humor, but he knew the rules and took things too far. Everyone here is sad that he died, but to lambast Ron for anything is ridiculous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
RIP big guy.  I will miss my good friend.