Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365073 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The very best contributions from Keith Jones aka onlyme and noworries.
« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2011, 05:41:43 AM »
This is a classic post re Goodrum explaining why he is gay and Keith's assessment of it all!

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on February 20, 2010, 01:19:56 PM
It wasn't a matter of switching one side to another, I was just doing a Bo Jackson when it came to playing sports....sometimes playing both sports at the side.  I am bi however most gays absolutely hate people that are bi and won't even go out with you as its some sort of purist bullshit.  Vissy is the same way and it especially pissed him off when one of my ex girls called and said she was in town.  Fortunately it was few months after we met so I wasn't in the doghouse or anything but its never a good idea to bring up any past relationships...be it a guy or girl. Ultimately I met someone that really gets me so I settled and stopped my wanton ways. 

As far as choice or genetics is concerned, pssst...who cares.  Rather live life than worry about what people think because people who think whatever.  If you wear a pink shirt, regardless of how straight you are, they'll still think you're gay anyway.  You can't control what people think so you shouldn't give a shit.   Fag is used just like guy...gays call other gays fags and black folks call other folks guy so its just more political correctness bullshit.  There's been only one person who called me a guy right in my face who really meant it and I threw him off the balcony at school and knocked out his front teeth out but that's like almost 15 years ago.  Its good to have long arms because no matter what, I'm going to get the first hit in anyway. 

So its not like I don't care about sex, its just that I've had more than my fill of plowing ass WAY TOO MUCH INFO!  and I've done some things that Tre would prob give me a high five for.  The only people that talk about sex all the time and post pictures are obviously not getting any or not satisfied.  Take Keith Jones or Onlyme for example.  He's always yelling and spewing out hatred at everyone but its because he has no one in his life due to being a morbidly obese fat ass and even if he had the opportunity or paid a hooker, it would be doubtful that he could find his penis buried under all those stomach rolls of his.  So he takes his anger out on the world including me because he simply gets no pun-tang.  If he actually made a effort to drop the weight, he might have better luck but he simply quench his hunger for cakes and jelly doughnuts.

Hope that helps and this will be the last that I will speak on the matter because I have more pressing issues to deal with 

Keith: "So now you use Bo Jackson as reference.  Holy fucking shit when will it stop.  And the only guy I love to hate is you because you are worthless, clueless, delusional, borderline mentally unstable, fully fucked up and just an all-round menace to society.  Bullshit spews from your cum-hole like normal people breathe.  Sorry boy, you are a loser."

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2011, 05:42:33 AM »
So this spider bite stuff was seriously related to his health? :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2011, 06:06:49 AM »
Found this interesting post. Ron is saying Goodrum will get his blue stars for competing and Keith replies.

Re: Vince Goodrum - 10 weeks out from the Metrolina!! pics & diet!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2007, 12:02:27 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Ron on February 10, 2007, 09:29:10 PM
"The funny thing is that when Vince does compete in the Metrolina, he will have his blue competitor stars on this board.  While you may complain on Vince, at least he has the courage the step on the stage, and we all know he will be in better shape than before.

What many of you have to realize is that you cannot compare a pro with an amatuer, so stop thinking everyone can be a Shawn Ray or a Ronnie Coleman.  Start thinking amatuers and how compete their physique can be."

Big difference between stupidty and courage Ron.  Vince is not courageous for getting on stage.  He is stupid and delusional.  SOmetimes you just gotta admit you don't got what it takes.  He doesn't seem to realize he just doens't got it.  Kind of like Shadow and his life.  Both these guys are delusional and just don't have what it takes.  VInce needs to do what he is good at.  Talking bullshit and selling at the indoor swap meet.  Shadow can keep being a fluffer at work.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2011, 06:08:23 AM »
Vince B.  i know you catch a lot shit on here, but you are doing a great job with this thread......love the photoshops.

newmom

« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2011, 06:08:31 AM »
and courtesy of DB, sorry vince but you sir are a burnt match

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2011, 06:13:26 AM »
yes... props Vince B. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2011, 06:13:56 AM »
Vince B.  i know you catch a lot shit on here, but you are doing a great job with this thread......love the photoshops.

x2

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
X2, A Getbig wreath for his funeral would be nice, im sure we would all chip in some cash to make it happen

im with that.. i can give my money to ron.. he is here in LA too..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2011, 06:18:37 AM »

im with that.. i can give my money to ron.. he is here in LA too..

Let's ask either Ron or Stunt if they would do it, i have no problem to send money to either of them.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2011, 06:20:27 AM »
I actually told people in the real world - and nothing to do with the thongworld - about Keith today.

Anyone else tell other non-getbiggers,

Yes

seriously though, is there some way getbig can put together for some floral tribute (don't know the proper name) with something written on it?

I think we can trust stunt with the money and maybe also agree on an amount, and everything that is in excess of the amount needed could be spend for a good cause in Keith's name.

Maybe something for the medical treatment of spider bite victims.

I am in.
R

newmom

« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2011, 06:22:23 AM »
Let's ask either Ron or Stunt if they would do it, i have no problem to send money to either of them.

I'm in. Perhaps a donation to his grandkids college or something also.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2011, 06:24:41 AM »
the spider bite stuff is no joke.  I got nailed by a brown recluse too and I was extremely lucky, they only carved a small section out of my leg and that was within 6 hours of being bitten.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2011, 06:25:33 AM »
I'm in. Perhaps a donation to his grandkids college or something also.

Fine with me!

I seriously think we should all get something together in the name of getbig for Keith.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2011, 06:28:18 AM »
Fine with me!

I seriously think we should all get something together in the name of getbig for Keith.
this is a great idea.  I just pm'd someone asking if somthing was already set up.  If there is not anything set up, it would be good to do so.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2011, 06:29:05 AM »
Could they possibly set up a paypal account or even just post an address to mail a check to?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2011, 06:31:19 AM »
Could they possibly set up a paypal account or even just post an address to mail a check to?

I would prefer a bank tansaction, as i am in Japan and don't want to mail checks around the globe, but i think we will find a solution for this.

I'll PM stunt and Ron and ask if they want to take responsibility for this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 14, 2011, 06:32:40 AM »
We need to see what's going on with his family.  His sister was relaying some comments here.   If she plans on setting something up, or perhaps we can coordinate with her some how for a fund.  ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2011, 06:34:06 AM »
Keith would love this shit. Nothing like a Goodrum thread to cheer him up. These are for Keith.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2011, 06:36:30 AM »
I would prefer a bank tansaction, as i am in Japan and don't want to mail checks around the globe, but i think we will find a solution for this.

I'll PM stunt and Ron and ask if they want to take responsibility for this.

Maybe both a paypal and mail thing.....like Hugo says, whatever his daughter is comfortable with.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2011, 06:37:36 AM »
  Re: Vince Goodrum - 10 weeks out from the Metrolina!! pics & diet!!!
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2007, 03:30:34 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Vince Basile on February 11, 2007, 02:40:05 PM
Can someone please video the 'air guitar' routine or whatever routine Goodrum will be presenting? I don't understand why the last show wasn't photographed by the lads here.

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on February 11, 2007, 02:14:04 PM

Files are corrupted.  Will post them later on today

Keith: I took care of it for you Vince. I love the one where they are washing off what they thought was too much ProTan

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 14, 2011, 06:40:39 AM »
LOL, these are really legendary.

good times!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »
We need to see what's going on with his family.  His sister was relaying some comments here.   If she plans on setting something up, or perhaps we can coordinate with her some how for a fund.  ???

Great idea!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 14, 2011, 06:43:28 AM »
the spider bite stuff is no joke.  I got nailed by a brown recluse too and I was extremely lucky, they only carved a small section out of my leg and that was within 6 hours of being bitten.

I know a man that was bitten in the testicle by one and they had to remove it.  Fortunate for him that he was bitten in something that could "easily" be removed....I guess his leg was affected as well did heal.
R

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2011, 06:47:55 AM »
I know a man that was bitten in the testicle by one and they had to remove it.  Fortunate for him that he was bitten in something that could "easily" be removed....I guess his leg was affected as well did heal.

Damn he was lucky it was the testicle and not the schlong!!  :o :o :o

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2011, 06:48:23 AM »
Damn he was lucky it was the testicle and not the schlong!!  :o :o :o

No doubt!
R