Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366578 times)

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #475 on: January 14, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
rip
keith onlyme noworries jones
getbig

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #476 on: January 14, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
I havent been around in a while so I was shocked to hear this. Keith was a good friend to me both on and off GB, and I will miss him. God Speed my brother!
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The very best contributions from Keith Jones aka onlyme and noworries.
« Reply #477 on: January 14, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »
Keith was always out there helping people and promoting this and that. Here he is playing with bears.

Re: this should be the get big duo of the month
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 12:45:13 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: HowieW on June 19, 2007, 02:46:08 PM
Great pic onlyme ! She looks like she loves ya big guy.

Keith: There was actually 2 cubs (Fred & Wilma).  You want a great cardio session, get in a cage with 2 bear cubs.  Non stop action.  They just don't quit playing with you.  I swear it was unreal.  They just want to keep biting you and scratch you.  I went through maybe 25 apples or more in 30 minutes.  It was fun though.  Its funner out in the wide open area but they tend to wonder off.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #478 on: January 14, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
Bluto posted about having a sore throat and wanted some advice. Keith was always kind enough to respond.

I got a sore throat and a cold might be coming!
« on: June 29, 2007, 07:12:29 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are you suggestions to battle this! I still performed at the gym today like a warrior! But I don't want this to affect my training for tomorrow which is ARMS! (and dont give me any of those gay jokes!) 

Keith:use warm water and honey and cinnamon I think.  Suppose to make throat feel better.  Or you can do what Sean does for a sore throat just don't stick it in as far

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #479 on: January 14, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
Sex was a constant theme in many of Keith's posts.

Brutal delivery!
« on: April 10, 2006, 12:07:52 PM » Quote 

I was getting a big package today from the UPS lady and asked her if she needed a hand.  When she said, "I can manage."  I replied, "MONSTER TRICEPS!"  She was confused, but got the oversized box anyway.

Keith:  I had a UPS lady getting ready to handle my huge package.  I asked if she needed help.  She looks up to me and says "no I want to do it by myself"  I replied MONSTER MOUTH!  She looked confused but handled it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #480 on: January 14, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
Keith would always change his beliefs if experience taught him something. He accumulated a lot of experience re gyms and business that made other people come to him for advice.

Re: Regarding tanning
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 01:15:19 PM » Quote 

I always thught a tanning salon in Hawaii is stupid.  Well I was way wrong.  They are booked almost all day.  The thing is people have to work here.  They are indoors from 7am or 8am to 4pm or 5pm. five days a week.  So they don't get much time to go outside in the sun.  Weekends yes but for somethat isn't enough.  So after work or at lunch the salon s where they go. Now people like me do nothing all day but go to my pool or the beach.  Here I am at the beautiful Old Airport Beach a couple weeks ago.  I'm not even that tan right now though.   

Brakus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #482 on: January 14, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
The two Vince's were featured in another photo. Goodrum as supertrolly and me as the driver of the white van.  Could Keith have done this?

Never mind the Han-d-Gas machine, I want Keith's computer! It will be safe with me.

one of the funniest chopped eva!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #483 on: January 14, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »
You can tell that Keith used to manage gyms. He was the master of the direct and highly offensive putdowns. Here is a typical Jones delivery.

Re: Regarding tanning
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 08:21:36 PM » Quote 

Hell I live 100' from the water.  I take my laptop to the pool and do work and hang on here.  I just so happen to have office outside in the sun when I want.  And yes it is very boring tosit at the beach.  That's why I don't go to sit.  I go to work get in the water and cool off.  Unlike some that have to be sure they take the wrench out of their pocket before taking a shit.  So are you teasing us that you are going to shoot yourself.  And I'll be sure to rub one off in the tanning bed you are going to use.  You can think of it as lotion for your self.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: R.I.P Keith Jones aka "OnlyMe' had passed away
« Reply #484 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:53 PM »
No!!

Keith, you will surely be missed my friend.

I will mourn you until I join you.

Heaven is a better place with you there.

See you soon, my friend.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #485 on: January 14, 2011, 09:36:32 PM »
Here is vintage Keith Jones at work.

Re: It takes alot of guts going onstage with hardly nothing on
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 06:27:51 PM » Quote  

Quote from: jumpstart on October 08, 2006, 05:52:42 PM
but your posers. You think you have enough courage to pull that off?

Keith: Yes it does.  And mix in looks like this and you have enough courage to sell bee pollen and magic sticks.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #486 on: January 14, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
Damn, it felt like I knew this guy.  I was really pulling for him to come out of nowhere and surprise everyone by getting into good shape.  Amazing how sad I feel for the loss.  RIP, Keith - I'll never forget you.

Been unable to find any stories or obituaries, but maybe it's too soon(?).  ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #487 on: January 14, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »
Someone, no homo, noticed that Goodrum's nuts were hanging outside his posing suit. Vince G CSN MFT explained that the posing outfit was too small. Jesus, it is one thing to get up on stage that smooth and sporting gynocomastia but quite another to expose your nuts like that. No wonder Keith laughed at this nincompoop.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #488 on: January 14, 2011, 09:41:07 PM »
WOW! No wonder the silence from him over the recent months.
RIP.
P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #489 on: January 14, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
You have to wonder where Keith got all his photos from. Here is a classic that he posted without even any hesitation. He always laughed at pathetic people and wanted to share that humour.

Re: Men want hot women, study confirms
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 12:35:20 PM » Quote 

yes we all want hot chicks 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #490 on: January 14, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »
Keith was fearless and took on all comers on Getbig. Here he is owning Squadfather.

HOW DELIRIOUS DO YOU HAVE TO BE.....................
« on: November 07, 2007, 08:40:57 AM » Quote 

To think you look good in these pics and to give advice on subject you know nothing about. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #491 on: January 14, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »
I guess his "noworries" account was in timeout for awhile.

You know, I wonder if he would get seriously depressed when he'd read all the jokes and shit about himself on here, and seeing the pictures that LiftStudios (or whatver) insisted on posting to fuck with him.  I almost have to LOL at some of the dickbags who are now trying to act like they were cool with Keith, when in reality they acted like little bitches toward him.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #492 on: January 14, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
Keith wanted to train for the Sydney Olympics in 2000 and said he threw the discus 196 feet. That is one heck of a long way. Almost 60 metres. He pulled a big tire around Diamond Head in Honolulu as part of his training. When he told his stories a lot of the young fellows scoffed and didn't believe him. Yet Keith didn't bullshit and had photos to back up his stories.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: January 14, 2011, 10:00:22 PM »
R.I.P. big guy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #494 on: January 14, 2011, 10:11:14 PM »
Melvin, you gave almost as good as you got from me and Keith so don't come here thinking you are high and mighty. This thread isn't about you even though you provided Keith and many other people with plenty of laughs. This thread is about Keith and his sense of humour and things he valued and things that pissed him off.

He isn't here to defend himself now but he has a lot of guys here who will so the best thing you can do is not contribute unless in the spirit of the thread.

Good, now that we have established that this thread isn't about me, do me a favor and leave my name out of it...... ::)
A

eequalsmcsquared

• Getbig I
  • Respect it or die!
« Reply #495 on: January 14, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »
Oh please, you old bastard.  Just about every post that's been made lately by you has mentioned my name so don't act all innocent.  I've kept it PC around here about Keith and I intend to leave it that way.  But you and everyone elses attempts to post Keith's messages of hate is only a fool's errand. 

One more thing, don't get on my back because I don't give a shit about Keith...his passing away doesn't change jack shit about my opinion of him and no one can blame me for not giving a rat's ass about him.   

He wished death on me and my family, said a lot of horrible things, and ultimately Ron banned him for ridiculing the Ben Weider being dead.  He should be grateful that I have enough respect to not piss on his grave as he's done on others.
;D
I'm the man now dawg

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: January 14, 2011, 10:17:37 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #497 on: January 14, 2011, 10:21:17 PM »
Melvin, you gave almost as good as you got from me and Keith so don't come here thinking you are high and mighty. This thread isn't about you even though you provided Keith and many other people with plenty of laughs. This thread is about Keith and his sense of humour and things he valued and things that pissed him off.

He isn't here to defend himself now but he has a lot of guys here who will so the best thing you can do is not contribute unless in the spirit of the thread.

Good, now that we have established that this thread isn't about me, do me a favor and leave my name out of it...... ::)
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #498 on: January 14, 2011, 10:28:20 PM »

Unless he is always using their full name, couldn't it also be about Melvin "gummy bear" Anthony? Or Vince "Liar about cardio" Taylor?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #499 on: January 14, 2011, 10:44:07 PM »