Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 365116 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #775 on: January 18, 2011, 07:16:43 AM »
I never talked much with Keith about the women in his life. I had to visit his website to find out what his wife looked like. He always fancied pretty women with slim but shapely figures. He didn't have any trouble getting gals until he got sick. Damn, what a disaster to happen to popular Keith. He really suffered in more ways than his health.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #776 on: January 18, 2011, 07:19:23 AM »
This is my tribute to Keith so I think it is fitting to post a photo of his family from the good old days.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #777 on: January 18, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »
Not in here that much.. but checked the site yesterday. I was very surprised and it made me sad.
Hoping the best for his family and the close friends.
On the other side I'm happy to see all the people who cares for him. Good to know he had great
friends "in the real world".

I have always enjoyed Keith stories and interesting insights about many subjects. He had surely
been around and experienced a lot. Even though he could be a bit childish in here sometimes i
always had respect for him. He was for real he didn't post anonymously like I do or like 99%
in here. That made his post and stories more interesting.

Also think everybody is treating this with respect(as they should) but this is Getbig so you never
know.. That's good to see.

Keith will be missed in here

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #778 on: January 18, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
Thanks for those kind remarks but I'm only a friend doing what friends would normally do and I'm sure you GetBigggers have done the same if you've lost good friends or family members in the past.

Believe me ... at some point in your life it's gonna happen and I strongly suggest you start practicing while they're still with you.

So I gotta say, "Thanks!" but let's keep this about Keith and his life.

Kind of funny though because  ..... during the last week while Keith was among the living, he would say. "Thanks, Uncle Bill!".

He said it way too many times and I'd always politely reply, .... "Shut up! You said that enough!"

So once more let me POLITELY say once again .... "Shut up! You said that enough!"

But .... Thanks though.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
Terrible news!  RIP Keith.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
JJ has become a beautiful woman and mother which made Keith a very proud grandfather. He moved to Vegas because they were opening a supergym but it never opened. What a pity he moved away from his family in Hawaii. He always wanted to return there because that is where he was happiest.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »
Thanks a lot, stunt.

(even if you don't want to hear it)

Ug

« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
RIP noworries

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #783 on: January 18, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
Sorry to hear about Keith, he was a cool guy and he was always having fun on getbig.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2011, 10:57:08 PM »
I will miss you bud... we all will

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2011, 11:05:07 PM »
Huh. It's interesting that Keith in his last days had begun referring to Stunt as "Uncle Bill". It reminds me of another friend who died unexpectedly, and in his last week or so he began referring to friends in unusually endearing ways like this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »
Condolences to his family.

Good to see so many people sharing positive words here, even many who used to flame him. 

Hopefully he's in a better place now.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #787 on: January 19, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »
Such a great thread.
and keep moving!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #788 on: January 19, 2011, 03:30:19 AM »
Some stuff I found on IMDB about Keiths` work in movies and commercials:

Filmography:

Actor (2 titles):

Dangerous Curves
Played a Thug

Dynasty (TV series)
Played Keith
– The Spoiler (1987) … Keith (as Keith Jones)

Over the Top (armwrestler)

Other works for Keith D. Jones:

Numerous appearances in charitable media

TV commercial for McDonalds (1992)

Tv commercial for Carpenter Union (1992)

TV commercial for Apple Computer (1987)

TV commercial for Gillette Razors (1987)

Tv commercial for Old El Paso Salsa (1987)

TV commercial for Footlocker (1987)

Tv commercial for Southwestern Bell (1987)

Pacific Resources (PRI) commercial in Hawaii (union)

Magazine Articles:

Planet Muscle (USA)   1 August 2003, Vol. 5, Iss. 2, pg. 84-92, by: Jeff Everson, "Brobdingnagians"
Time Magazine (USA)   2 November 1987, by: Pat Jordan, ""Lock Up" And the Pulse Pounds"

w8m8

« Reply #789 on: January 19, 2011, 07:19:10 AM »
JJ has become a beautiful woman and mother which made Keith a very proud grandfather. He moved to Vegas because they were opening a supergym but it never opened. What a pity he moved away from his family in Hawaii. He always wanted to return there because that is where he was happiest.

She is beautiful .. and the children too .. God Bless them all

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #790 on: January 19, 2011, 10:09:19 AM »
R.I.P. Keith Jones

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #791 on: January 19, 2011, 10:23:56 AM »
Damn Vince good job... all great keith storys ... i'll read most of them when i get some time.. thanks again

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #792 on: January 19, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »
It’s funny because in a lot of these posts he’s addressing me and asking me if I remember this or that or this person or that person. One of the guys he mentions in a post was “Tommy the moron.” Tommy was cab driver in Rochester, New York and a good friend of Pete Grymkowski. I guess it was Pete that gave Tommy his nickname.

Keith also talked a lot about Tequila Willies in Manhattan Beach, CA where we worked together. What a great time and there. There were always celebrities coming in there. The woman who went there were insane.

I also met Chuck Norris. He trained at a local gym (Torrance Athletic Club) where I trained for a while. Chuck would always ask me for training tips and I enjoyed helping him out. He lived in Palos Verdes at the time which is just up the hill from Torrance and a very wealthy neighborhood.

Jeez this thread brings back some memories.   
and keep moving!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #793 on: January 19, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »
Keith is a friend and a friend on facebook, I just checked his facebook wall and it true, Keith passed, I'm so bummed  :'(
he seemed like a nice guy and really did some cool stuff in various movies along with promotion of some bodybuilding.
Sad to hear he passed

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #794 on: January 19, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
I spoke with a university entomologist today about the brown recluse spider and he said more often than not that MRSA is being mis-diagnosed as a recluse spider bite.  Not saying that is what happened with Keith, but wouldn't it be horrible if he were being mis-treated all these years.

http://www.badspiderbites.com/mrsa-methicillin-resistant-staphylococcus-aureus/

http://www.surviveoutdoors.com/emergency/mrsa.asp

http://www.staph-infection-resources.com/mrsa-pictures.html
:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #795 on: January 19, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »
I spoke with a university entomologist today about the brown recluse spider and he said more often than not that MRSA is being mis-diagnosed as a recluse spider bite.  Not saying that is what happened with Keith, but wouldn't it be horrible if he were being mis-treated all these years.

http://www.badspiderbites.com/mrsa-methicillin-resistant-staphylococcus-aureus/

http://www.surviveoutdoors.com/emergency/mrsa.asp

http://www.staph-infection-resources.com/mrsa-pictures.html
Mrsa = bad stuff you may never overcome.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #796 on: January 19, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »
There are still stories I missed so I will continue. Keith invited Palumbo to Hawaii and it didn't end well.

Re: No worries and palumbo?
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 02:08:24 PM » Quote 

Quote from: RJ DRIVER on August 18, 2010, 01:56:15 PM
On heavy muscle radio palumbo called Keith a fat 500 pound pos that ripped him off of $600.  So what's the story behind this?

Keith: HAHAHAAHA yea a convict calling me a POS.  Here is the condensed story of this ripoff artist.  He came to my first show in Hawaii for free I paid all expenses.  he called the second year and volunteered again for free if I brought a friend of his. I said no to the friend then he wanted Collette.  He said they could pose together.  So I said okay.  Same terms.  No money just airfare, hotel, per diem.  I even sent them to Maui.  Where he did something there to piss off someone.  Not sure of the story so who cares.  Anyway, he gets to Oahu and wants $600 in meal money for him and Collette for 3 days.  I said your are kidding.  He said well if not then we won't do anything.  I said alright here is $300 cash and the rest when you leave.  Then he went on a VIP tour of Pearl harbor I set up.  I did not go.  But there was an IFBB official who went and he called me telling me he is very close to calling Manion on Palumbo because he did something their bad enough where I got a call from their promotions director at PH to tell me that I can no longer requests private tours.  He did something to piss someone off.  I never looked into it cause I am busy.  So when it came to being paid the final $300 I wrote him a check then put a stop payment on it.  He didn't deserve shit and he is a low life drug dealing fag who rips off his friends and others who trusted him  So whatever side you go with if you look into it enough you will find out I am right and he is still an ex-con scumbag who rips off people.  Simple as that. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #797 on: January 19, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »
More about Palumbo.

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 09:04:47 PM » Quote 

Quote from: MuscleMcMannus on August 18, 2010, 02:38:41 PM
Old man?  You are fucking 40 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not "old".  60 or 70 is old.  LMAO!  I dont care what your side of the story is.  You and Palumbo are fucking idiots.  Whing and bitching about stupid shit on internet bodybuilding boards.  The fact is Palumbo as ugly and whatever he is would probably beat your ass nowadays.  At least he can still walk.  Is your diabetic neuropathy acting up on you fat boy?  haha and you have the nerve to criticize others on here.  I never said shit to you fatty before you opened your fat gap toothed mouth.  Maybe if you spent more time on a fucking treadmill instead of posting on getbig you might lose some of that weight. 

Keith: I'm 51 moron.  Why am I an idiot.  I never brought this shit up ever cause it is embarrassing to him.  Are you truly that ignorant.  You guys are the ones who keep bringing it up and it wastes my time explaining.  See the photo below.  If you know any of these people ask them what happened.  Then come back here and apoligize to me.  I always find it funny people like you making fun of me.  That really is funny.  Oh McAnusLicker, I bet you are closer to being a diabetic than I am.  I also bet my cholesterol level is lower than yours.  You really should do some research before you try to say shit about me that isn't true.  Your ignorance amazes me.

Goodrum call up Ockerman and see what he has to say.  Then come back and blow McAnusLicker.  You and him should team up. 

You know Goodrum since you are so connected and so is McanusLicker.  Call Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or anyone else who paid for to go to the show.  Ask them if they got paid everything owed.  Ask them how it went .  ask them how I treated them.  Sincde you are a scumbag of course you are going to side with two of the biggest scumbags in bodybuilding, ex-con Palumbo and drug dealer Sean Ray.  Do you see me crying over the $600 Sean owes me for running out on his hotel bill.  Low lifes like you are so alike.  Honestly all you should do is worry about sucking your ugly boyfriend cock and keeping him happy.  Cause you really don't belong anywhere else.

You few morons who want to keep talking about this go ahead  It wastes to much of my time. Siding with Palumbo says alot about your character and I would rather be where I am at than there.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #798 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
Guess who gets in the Palumbo thread arguing with Keith?

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 09:32:22 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on August 18, 2010, 09:13:25 PM

This has nothing to do with Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or Shawn Ray.....   

The only debate is whether you owe Dave Palumbo $600 that he claimed that you did not pay.  Based on your story alone, you owe him at least 330 dollars...300 for the phony check and 30 dollars for the penalty fee the bank charged him for cashing it. 

As far as siding with Dave.....I don't like Dave no more than I like you.  Its not even worth putting on my brand new website. 

These are bridges that YOU'VE BURNED KEITH....sorry....       

Keith: Those are bridges I would want nothing to do with.  I don't do business with ripp off or fakes like you.  See Goodrum I do business with the real world and real business people.  You are a fake and a ripoff.  No one would do business with you and it has been proven.  So please don't preach to me cause you mean as much as the shit I took this morning.  Yo and Palumbo beling with each other.  Now go suck Vissy cock and shut your mouth.
What's really funny is a scumbag ex convict like Palumbo still talks about this and even brings it up when he knows he is the piece of shit who wanted to change the terms we agreen upon.  Goodrum can't understand this because he has never done business with anyone cause no one will do any with him.  Palumbo must really be hurting.  Maybe I will get him to collect money that is owed to me and give him a little cut.  Find Destin Seferai and collect the $1.3 million he took out from me and my partners.  There Goodrum there is a name.  Find him you black moron.  See how smart you are. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #799 on: January 19, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
This thread has become absolute internet gold.  Vince, you are outdoing yourself with every post.  I feel as though I'm really getting to know Keith...I'm just sorry it took this event to make it happen.