Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1462416 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #16550 on: November 27, 2022, 02:38:42 PM »
God Almighty...

This thread is still going?

Brian, yeah, you're lean.  Not contest lean, but for your "everyday beach look," yeah -- plenty lean.

But be real with yourself:  you've not got what it takes to be a good competitive bodybuilder even on a local level.

*Your symmetry is subpar.  When you did your show, your torn pec was a glaring weakness onstage.  One biceps is noticeably smaller than the other, too, though it does seem you've since built the weaker side up, which is good.

*You lack the proportions needed to win.  From the front, your lats look thin, your pecs show no thickness as soon as you raise your arms, and you have a lean but comparatively thick midsection. 

*Size.  You can raise hell 'til the cows come home about how you weigh 225 (or whatever), but you know you need to be bigger to be competitive, especially in the legs but overall as well. 

You're about 5'10", nay?  So was Dorian.  Look at him at 228ish, when he won the NOC.  Three pounds heavier, but twice as thick.   Arnold, 6'1" or so, 225 onstage in 1975. 

Granted, both were genetic freaks, and both basically the best or NEAR best bodybuilders in the world at the time.

The point is, forget about that fucking scale insofar as you use it to measure your readiness to step on stage and kick ass. 

I'm rooting for you.  I hope you succeed.  But I also think you're operating under some delusion that you're all that.  No.  You've plenty of room to improve.  If you put in the work, you certainly can, particularly since you're using test.  Train hard.  I know you have issues with your knees, but how long have you been squatting now?  How much have you improved your 10 RM in the last year?  Ages ago, you filmed yourself doing a single with 355; sometime recently, you had trouble with just ten more pounds.  Dude!  You ought to be *repping out* in the mid to high threes by now!

What's the issue?  What's the excuse du jour?  For fuck's sake, there are 15-year-old GIRLS who can squat ATG with 315 for multiple reps.  Even that insufferable jerk tard Jason Genova could do 315 for four deep reps -- and again, he is an arrogant little retard!

It's not like I have a bad knee or two. It's more like medically I should not be able to walk. I am well aware lots of people can squat more than me. The difference between the 355lbs a year ago and the 365lbs now is about 30 degrees going just above to below parallel makes squatting astronomically more difficult. I am training smart and squatting deep high reps now. I will hit a heavy single again soon enough. But again a dr looking at my records would tell you I can't walk unassisted and they would be wrong.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16551 on: November 27, 2022, 02:40:21 PM »
It's not like I have a bad knee or two. It's more like medically I should not be able to walk. I am well aware lots of people can squat more than me. The difference between the 355lbs a year ago and the 365lbs now is about 30 degrees going just above to below parallel makes squatting astronomically more difficult. I am training smart and squatting deep high reps now. I will hit a heavy single again soon enough. But again a dr looking at my records would tell you I can't walk unassisted and they would be wrong.

I’m the GH you use had nothing to do with it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16552 on: November 27, 2022, 02:40:35 PM »

They wouldnt have bothered operating on your knees if the medical profession didnt think you would walk again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16553 on: November 27, 2022, 02:43:13 PM »
They wouldnt have bothered operating on your knees if the medical profession didnt think you would walk again.

They operated on my knees in 1997. When my babies mother saw the video of me running again she was in absolutely shock. She did not think I could do that. I was on a cane fulltime in 2019 when my son was born not sure what part of that you guys are missing. I could not stand much less walk or run. I was in constant pain. Now I squat no not a lot and no I don't run fast but I squat and I run and I am not in constant pain. I can play with my son. But tell me again how I need to justify how I accomplished that or why someone else can squat more.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16554 on: November 27, 2022, 02:43:25 PM »

Aww, look at him, trying hide the fact he's giggling like a school girl because he gets to peel for the boys of Getbig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16555 on: November 27, 2022, 02:48:55 PM »
They operated on my knees in 1997. When my babies mother saw the video of me running again she was in absolutely shock. She did not think I could do that. I was on a cane fulltime in 2019 when my son was born not sure what part of that you guys are missing. I could not stand much less walk or run. I was in constant pain. Now I squat no not a lot and no I don't run fast but I squat and I run and I am not in constant pain. I can play with my son. But tell me again how I need to justify how I accomplished that or why someone else can squat more.

I bet she was shocked
Realising that she cant outrun you anymore I bet she was fucking terrified.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16556 on: November 27, 2022, 02:53:26 PM »

you’re full of shit. You said you were using a cane on
And off all through high school/college. Now you’re saying you just started using a cane in 2019.

Do you think you should maybe keep a thread with all your lies together in one place. So you can cross reference them before you start spewing  bullshit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16557 on: November 27, 2022, 02:55:16 PM »
My pic is today yours is 1995 mic drop
That matters not, we are approximately the same age....I`m even a bit older so it`s a fair comparison and I win by the proverbial landslide.........beside s your pic looks like shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #16558 on: November 27, 2022, 02:56:02 PM »
Someone should create a timeline of all the medical ailments.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16559 on: November 27, 2022, 02:56:37 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #16560 on: November 27, 2022, 03:00:46 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16561 on: November 27, 2022, 03:01:01 PM »
Someone should create a timeline of all the medical ailments.

Bhanks, last week admitted to having the “shakes” since child birth.

I’m sure he will have restless leg syndrome by the end of next week.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #16562 on: November 27, 2022, 03:06:04 PM »
In the world of not keeping up with your own story....can you explain this one Brian?  Is is still fuck jesus or is it reps for jesus?

Oh wait...is Jesus your new source employee?  So all your reps are to honor him?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16563 on: November 27, 2022, 03:07:40 PM »
Bhanks, last week admitted to having the “shakes” since child birth.

I’m sure he will have restless leg syndrome by the end of next week.

He claims that ailment to avoid getting prosecuted for shaking his girlfriends
He says he was just giving them a hug.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16564 on: November 27, 2022, 03:12:28 PM »
Yes you were born with a frail genetically inferior body we all agree. Your shitty response to AAS caps it all off. Your genetics< Shizzos genetics

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16565 on: November 27, 2022, 03:30:48 PM »
Its not cold if someone had gyno they would have large puffy nipples but hey you guys like talking about stuff you know nothing about so keep at it

You got me mistaken, pal. I know plenty about a lot of things, buddy. Probably more than you, pal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16566 on: November 27, 2022, 03:31:32 PM »
you’re full of shit. You said you were using a cane on
And off all through high school/college. Now you’re saying you just started using a cane in 2019.

Do you think you should maybe keep a thread with all your lies together in one place. So you can cross reference them before you start spewing  bullshit.

I don't see the word started anywhere are you sure you are not ESL?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16567 on: November 27, 2022, 03:33:19 PM »
You got me mistaken, pal. I know plenty about a lot of things, buddy. Probably more than you, pal.

I didn't mean you specifically Rambone I meant the guys claiming I have gyno

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16568 on: November 27, 2022, 03:36:01 PM »
I didn't mean you specifically Rambone I meant the guys claiming I have gyno

Ah, yes. Sorry, pal. I do not see the gyno personally. That’s my honest opinion.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16569 on: November 27, 2022, 03:36:07 PM »
In the world of not keeping up with your own story....can you explain this one Brian?  Is is still fuck jesus or is it reps for jesus?

Oh wait...is Jesus your new source employee?  So all your reps are to honor him?

Listen to the Gospel hear his words

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16570 on: November 27, 2022, 03:37:36 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16571 on: November 27, 2022, 03:41:26 PM »
The original guys were called the power team in the 1980s

They were basically a travelling strongman show they would brake handcuffs and baseball bats and lift heavy weights in Jesus name

They would be on TV some when I was a kid I remember watching them they used to scream Reps for Jesus it's called satire you fucking twat

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #16572 on: November 27, 2022, 03:48:42 PM »
Listen to the Gospel hear his words

I didn't think you could be a bigger twat....but you've proven me wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16573 on: November 27, 2022, 03:57:27 PM »
Mr. Mensa with the.... "they woulds BRAKE handcuffs".....you fucking dumb fuck !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16574 on: November 27, 2022, 03:59:43 PM »

;D