Author Topic: Please vote for me in the Flex Bikini Model Search May 08  (Read 15508 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: FlexOnline Bikini Model Search
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2008, 08:47:11 AM »

You're going crazy. We all know plastic surgery make them look worse and faker.

Great transformation Josephine, keep it up.

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2008, 08:48:12 AM »
You're going crazy. We all know plastic surgery make them look worse and faker.

no not crazy...do you really think anyone here would be against plastics...come now....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Vote for me please... FLEXONLINE Bikini Model Search
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2008, 10:23:37 AM »
Hi everyone.

'Almost' 35 and still rockin it !
Please vote for me in the May 2008 FlexOnline.com Bikini Contest
Row 5  #4

I voted for that Italian chick in the second row because she's hotter than you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Please vote for me in the Flex Bikini Model Search May 08
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »
I voted for Courtney.   :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »
FAME Fitness Model Pro

Hey, do you know Bethany Carter Howlett?  Didn't she move to FAME when she couldn't cut it in the IFBB?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »
her face is starting to look weathered in some pics-----haha thank god for photoshop

and why should we vote for a chick who has to phototshop her pic----shit you can make the ugliest troll look fuckable with db's photoshopping skill

you my dear are a cheat

I simply refuse to believe her previous pictures are photoshopped, why would she lie?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

Gotta give the cat some credit for putting on the uniform and doing her tour of duty though.

But I think we need more of her on the sexy board, no?

As empty as paradise

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2008, 05:19:52 AM »
For all of you who want to see unretouched photos and proof of my fitness credibility as a competitor and not just an airbrushed bimbo bikini model. I hope this suffices.

In 2003 I finished my studies in exercise & sports science/pre-med and went on to acquire my ACSM-HFI certification. I then started my professional career as a personal trainer.  2004 I moved to southern california and took on a job at the prestige Sports Club LA as a trainer, after having escaped a period of depression, drug & alcohol abuse, where I had given up onmy own health & fitness and ballooned to a 155lb size 12! In July 2005, I entered my first competition and took 2nd !

In April 06, I won the FAME Clark Bartram's Golden State championships, after a serious ordeal; A suicide attempt the previous February then a domestic altercation in March that left me with a broken ankle. I followed a very strict 5 week program that took in the fact that I could not do any cardio or exercises on my feet (can't see in photo but my ankle is bandaged up) . It was after this competition, I was completely reborn; emotionally & spirtually.

2007 Ms. Bikini America Pageant.  I was top 10 !

Model World Tour. 2007 Model America Competition. I took 12th

2006 Olympia Expo. Hardbody Entertainment's Worlds Fittest Model Competition (the one that Jamie Eason won a custom Chopper).  I was one of 12 handpicked finalists from hundreds of entries.

Backstage: 2006 Ms. Bikini America & the Model America competitions.  Me & my girls Nat &  my first competitor/trainee Shannon

After my rotator cuff surgery this summer, you might start seeing me on the figure scene as well as competitive fitness model. I hope to be able to compete in Ms. Figure America in November then my first NPC in 2009!

An interesting but positive note.... within 36 hours of my original posting for votes in the Flexonline bikini contest, I got hammered with some serious name bashing, photos were swiped from myspace then completely desecrated (a copyright infringement by the way)... my first experience with "hatin". I must say, that was an experience! But despite these moron's attempt to bring me down, have their fun at my expense, and create a hostile enviroment... something awesome came out it... I am getting my own spread in IronMan magazine !   August 2008 issue. Thanks for making me famous!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who have sent me positive emails on myspace to thank me for my military service. That means more to me than congrats on my fitness accomplishments & weight loss.

J

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2008, 07:20:59 AM »
But despite these moron's attempt to bring me down, have their fun at my expense, and create a hostile enviroment... something awesome came out it... I am getting my own spread in IronMan magazine !   August 2008 issue. Thanks for making me famous!

You just told those Haters to keep on drinkin' that Haterade, and used all that hate to fuel your gruelin' balls to the walls workouts!

In that hardcore dungeon of yours.

Callin it quits?

No siree.
As empty as paradise

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
I like your style Josephine ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
I was just teasing.   :D

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 06:07:42 PM »
josephine you look great and have made impressive accomplishments. let us know when your shoot comes out in ironman we will check it out ill even buy it and i usually dont.

to be in a boonasty movie you are already a superstar here.  all boonasty movies are in good fun.

thanks for the autobio maybe some could benefit from a thread more detailed on how you got in shape

good stuff thanks.