Author Topic: Marijuana and Bodybuilding...  (Read 26881 times)

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
Re: Marijuana and Bodybuilding...
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2006, 04:56:28 PM »
Good give up..

Younggunz is exactly right, everything is better on weed. It does, to some people help a lot..  Im not gonna say it opens your mind to a whole new world but it definitly gives you a different perspective on everything..

It also depends on your type of personality, if you become dependent on things easily... ie your clingy or gget addicted easily then I don't think you would benifit too much from it besides the good times it will give you. If not and you can use it right, like anything, then it could help you a lot in any aspect of your life. I sometimes work part time at a recording studio and the owner who produces most of the tracks does it a lot of the time stoned. Before you say anything, no its not rap... he produces all kinds of music from metal to country, actually has no rappers/hip hop acts.

Again this isn't a try it once and you will be open to everything, I smoked weed for years in my youth partying before I noticed it helped me with workouts. I don't smoke it anymore as I needed to pass a drug test a while back and just never touched it since. I just can't stand these people who say straight up its wrong and its all bull shit... I know people who have the "my way or the highway" view on religion or other topics and its just stupid. I laugh at their low mentality, there is no way anyone can say for sure if it does or doesn't benifit some, if someone says it does then it obviously does. EVEN IF every doctor says the opposite, no one knows ones body like themselves and if weed helps them with whatever it may be there doing then so be it.

On another note weed is probably the only drug that ive tried thats good for any benifits other than the "high" you feel, I assume speed would help with a lot of things but ive yet to try it.

X

BallzDeep69

Re: Marijuana and Bodybuilding...
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2006, 07:20:19 PM »
Why not grow it?

I live on a Mililtary installation...  Plus I don't need THAT much herb!  I mean I just need to hook-up with some friendly rastas or Hawaiian dudes with some dank-ass shit for a reasonable price.  All I want is maybe an 1/8th of some dank which would last me quite a while at the frequency I would cheef.  Maybe get blitzed once a week or every couple weeks is all...  I'll manage... 8)