Author Topic: ...i remember..  (Read 1723 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
...i remember..
« on: December 27, 2006, 09:59:27 PM »

driving at 14...going 120kmph against traffic(thats 80 mph folks)... ;D...back from physics tution..singing this at the top of our lungs..in karachi..we weren't homophobic ya see...it ws an openness i doubt i'll ever see again amongst friends...frankly we didn't even know what gay ws... :-\  ...we had the words memorized..we were knights in our own minds...all we wanted ws to fix a romantic trajedy..all we wanted ws a damsel we could save...ANY one of us woulda died for that cause...4 we were invincible....and for a kiss we woulda been supermen.......i honestly miss those guys...  :)..and to wanna die for honour..it aint a sin ...its noble ....

..but girls dont believe in honour anymore do they now...?

..its about the most clever lies..the best looks..the most $ and security....?  ....or at least i gotta pretend  i am caught up in the romance of my own sadness and deserve a part in a romantic trajedy...god forbid if i'm just me...  :-\

grrrrr is gonna go the feminist..and its ok...i dont care..

carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: ...i remember..
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 06:15:33 AM »

..but girls dont believe in honour anymore do they now...?

..its about the most clever lies..the best looks..the most $ and security....?  ....or at least i gotta pretend  i am caught up in the romance of my own sadness and deserve a part in a romantic trajedy...god forbid if i'm just me...  :-\

grrrrr is gonna go the feminist..and its ok...i dont care..

Are you depressed in general or just when you drink?  Did a girl recently hurt you?  Are you OK Toxy?
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: ...i remember..
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »
Are you depressed in general or just when you drink?  Did a girl recently hurt you?  Are you OK Toxy?

i ws pissed ...last night...and i get like this this time of the yr..

someone close passed away in 1999..thats all i'm gonna say

cheers mate!
carpe` vaginum!