Author Topic: For the Women:Downside of Dating a Bad Boy  (Read 6587 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
For the Women:Downside of Dating a Bad Boy
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »
A high profile case in the Baltimore Washington area. Ms. Sintia Mesa, 25 yr old Morgan State graduate was found strangled  and naked in the trunk of her car last Monday, after being missing since Friday, January 26, 2007.

Nobody knows what happened, and her sister says that she and her boyfriend seemed like they were in love.

Then, the skeletons come out. Her and her boyfriend had a storage unit, which was "burgularized" that night she disappeared. The ATF said that they had a GPS tracking device on her car, and her boyfriend, a drug dealer, was pick up in her car on Jan 5.

Jermarl, her boyfriend wen to prison for manslaugther in 1994. Back in 2002, over $200,000  in heroin was found  in his apartment with scales and the like. Jermarl was to sign with a Hip-hop record label and his contract was going to be 500K. Jermarl has turned himself in on a unrelated Federal warrant.

gets better, Sintia Mesa, was helping Jermarl elude the Feds by switching cars with him. But there have been links with her and another drug dealer in a rival organization, who was higher up the ranks.

Questions have been asked as to why suck a beautiful and intelligent woman would get herself involved in this lifestyle and with these types of guys.

Guess we won't know, and now the family has to bury her in shame,   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: For the Women:Downside of Dating a Bad Boy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »
meh.Darwanism...
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 02:20:07 PM »
meh.Darwanism...

Supposedly she was a very intelligent girl, very personable and attractive, from the pics I have seen on the news. I talked to a soro (she is a AKA you probably have seen those pink and green girls on MD campus), they don'tt why she got mixed up with that dude. But, she was getting her hair done, same time, every week.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 07:17:41 PM »
Supposedly she was a very intelligent girl, very personable and attractive, from the pics I have seen on the news. I talked to a soro (she is a AKA you probably have seen those pink and green girls on MD campus), they don'tt why she got mixed up with that dude. But, she was getting her hair done, same time, every week.

Makes you wonder what kind of do needs that kind of upkeep.

Some girls just get bored with being "good."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »

meh..again...darwanism..

i could tell ya a few stories..but i'm learning to keep my mouth shut cause folks dont believe em anyhow..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »
meh..again...darwanism..

i could tell ya a few stories..but i'm learning to keep my mouth shut cause folks dont believe em anyhow..  :-\

agreed.  She wasn't that smart apparently. It is karma, she probably screwed over some good guy to go with this douche. Girls are (fill in the blank) when it comes to this.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
meh..again...darwanism..

me too, I don't know the chick, but she f-up big time. i know people who go to the same salon. you'd think a journalism major would be smarter...(i knew quite a few who were smart as hell). But as you said, Darwinism. Some of these females don't think of the down side of being associated with a Drug Dealer.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
It's often said that you can be intelligent but still be emotionally immature. Some women want excitement/danger they don't have in their day to day lives, it's a way of getting out from under the expectations other people, family, have of them, etc... plus, look at all those wackheads who line up to marry imprisoned serial killers.  They see themselves as the "redeemers."

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 05:22:31 PM »
It's often said that you can be intelligent but still be emotionally immature. Some women want excitement/danger they don't have in their day to day lives, it's a way of getting out from under the expectations other people, family, have of them, etc... plus, look at all those wackheads who line up to marry imprisoned serial killers.  They see themselves as the "redeemers."

Ahh, the redeemers, or the ones with golden vag. symdrome. People only change if they want to change, plus dude got her by bien "in the life" why should he change?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »
i see many women go for the bad boys...with the " i'm still young" mentality..

then all of a sudden uh oh..tick tock tick tock

and the guys that were good all along dont want badboy sloppy seconds..you can tell who these girls r..

its the good looking 32 yr old with "issues"
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »

and the guys that were good all along dont want badboy sloppy seconds..you can tell who these girls r..

buwahaha

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 05:55:21 PM »
buwahaha

with posts like the above i'll never quite be very popular with the girls on here..

but..

you'll always get exactly whats on my mind..without going thru the "seeking approval" filter..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
hey i  appreciate honesty. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 07:32:37 PM »
hey i  appreciate honesty. 

most guys do...

you missed out on the era of me and dina bickering back n forth on the sex...and the whole Dana fiasco..lol...

surprisingly as most on the sex were telling me to apologize to dana, women that i had never seen post on getbig were pming me saying i said the right things..  :-\

it ws along the same lines of dicussion as this thread..

carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »
Ahh, the redeemers, or the ones with golden vag. symdrome. People only change if they want to change, plus dude got her by bien "in the life" why should he change?

Exactly!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 02:34:32 PM »

I've seen this many times before as well. I have known some guys that are "bad boy" types and guess what? Their ALL divorced.

PB

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »
A high profile case in the Baltimore Washington area. Ms. Sintia Mesa, 25 yr old Morgan State graduate was found strangled  and naked in the trunk of her car last Monday, after being missing since Friday, January 26, 2007.

Nobody knows what happened, and her sister says that she and her boyfriend seemed like they were in love.

Then, the skeletons come out. Her and her boyfriend had a storage unit, which was "burgularized" that night she disappeared. The ATF said that they had a GPS tracking device on her car, and her boyfriend, a drug dealer, was pick up in her car on Jan 5.

Jermarl, her boyfriend wen to prison for manslaugther in 1994. Back in 2002, over $200,000  in heroin was found  in his apartment with scales and the like. Jermarl was to sign with a Hip-hop record label and his contract was going to be 500K. Jermarl has turned himself in on a unrelated Federal warrant.

gets better, Sintia Mesa, was helping Jermarl elude the Feds by switching cars with him. But there have been links with her and another drug dealer in a rival organization, who was higher up the ranks.

Questions have been asked as to why suck a beautiful and intelligent woman would get herself involved in this lifestyle and with these types of guys.

Guess we won't know, and now the family has to bury her in shame,   
"Jermarl". Hahaha...I aint suprised at all.

?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 12:38:01 PM »
"Jermarl". Hahaha...I aint suprised at all.

They both were black (she was half Dominican and another Latin country)