Author Topic: Would you rather look a little ugly and have a good body or vice versa  (Read 10436 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Would you rather look a little ugly and have a good body or vice versa
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2007, 11:37:37 PM »
Hey Tu, what's up man?

Gee I'm lucky I have been blessed with a good body and good looks  ;D

AV... not much dude, what's going on?

My body is passable... minus the height thing... Thank god I'm adorable!

gtbro1

• Getbig V

AVBG

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »
AV... not much dude, what's going on?

My body is passable... minus the height thing... Thank god I'm adorable!

Not much going on bro... lazy sat afternoon here..my wife is out and about,  I got one kid asleep and the other making a mess in the office.. things are good.

Its funny some of the other stuff going on the "other" board. It's good to see you posting here and fitting in well.

back on topic.. If I weren't so lucky.. I'd opt for the better looking face as the body would be easier to fix (without surgery) :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2007, 11:55:42 PM »
Not much going on bro... lazy sat afternoon here..my wife is out and about,  I got one kid asleep and the other making a mess in the office.. things are good.

Its funny some of the other stuff going on the "other" board. It's good to see you posting here and fitting in well.

back on topic.. If I weren't so lucky.. I'd opt for the better looking face as the body would be easier to fix (without surgery) :D
Gotta love the kids!!! Mine has been going Wii crazy for the past 2 days.

I hear ya man... Well, I think people who are of reasonable social skills can fit in anywhere.

Oh, and since I never answered... The face... I make enough to take care of the body if it needs it.

;)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2007, 05:43:25 AM »
I said we all have preferences... I've honestly never known a guy to have a height requirement... that's all I'm saying... I know lots of guys, and I've never heard a guy say, "Well, she's too tall." or "Nah, she's too short."

That's all I'm saying... a preference based strictly on height alone... I've just never heard a guy say that.

I don't really understand the whole requirements thing either. But some people just like "types."  And you'd be probably very surprised to know how many guys do have height preferences... which either tend towards tall and model-like, or really short pixie-type girls. Maybe because you're a guy, you don't discuss it much among yourselves (convos are usually about boobs and butts) but I've had lots of male friends tell me about their preferred height for women.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »
How to answer.  I discriminate based on boobs, to a point.  I like the Double Deedees but can live with CeeCees have never done the BeeBees.  Lol.  I think it's more than a preference.  It was introduced to me as something that is more of a universal for all women.  Some women/men like butts, some men like big chests, some like brunettes some like blondes (both sexes).  I don't consider it a double standard but as a more generality I think men look for curvier women so that could be analgous to the female "height rule".  Big breasts aren't high on the top 5 criteria for men concerning women.  Humor is at the top for both though.  ;D

Definitely! Otherwise half the people in relationships would be murder victims by now.  ;D

But I agree that the height rule is analogous with the curvier women rule.  I think it's based on the traditional concepts of what's regarded as male and female.  Although apparently shorter guys are supposed to have the capacity to be stronger and do better in fights. I also read something that when women are ovulating they tend to find the bigger/more chiseled chin kind of guy more attractive than they might at other times.