Author Topic: Is it unusual or bad to.......................  (Read 2021 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Is it unusual or bad to.......................
« on: February 05, 2007, 11:28:24 AM »
eat a whole bottle of pepperoncini's every two days?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Is it unusual or bad to.......................
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
r you pregnant?
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 11:38:36 AM »
r you pregnant?
no man they're just that damn good!!!!!!!!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 11:40:55 AM »

No wonder your estrogen levels are so high, I bet your lactating too huh?
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »
No wonder your estrogen levels are so high, I bet your lactating too huh?
hahahahaha. calm down tigress it ain't that serious.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »

lol i ws funning...i happen to like em also...but not as much as you man...

although i do have a collection of hot sauces and i put  1 kind or another on all my food...
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »
lol i ws funning...i happen to like em also...but not as much as you man...

although i do have a collection of hot sauces and i put  1 kind or another on all my food...
yeah they make an awesome great tasting little thing you can eat with some bland ass chicken and rice, almost no calories and they taste awesome, problem is there's 390mg. of sodium per serving. ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 12:06:40 PM »
yeah they make an awesome great tasting little thing you can eat with some bland ass chicken and rice, almost no calories and they taste awesome, problem is there's 390mg. of sodium per serving. ;D

meh the perils of sodium are overrated..

i've alwso started adding olives to almost everything i eat..

plus yanno those crushed pepper mix (not the dry kind) ya see at jerry subs..man i love that stuff...

try practising holding your breath for extended periods and venture into a paki food shop and go into the spices section..they sell this kinda red chili paste with vinigar..man that also goes good with plain rice..(i never actually saw the stuff in pakistan though  ???  )

crap now you're making me hungry  >:(

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 12:09:38 PM »
oo here is another 1 ...for corn on the cob..

just mix red pepper...and salt together..squeeze a lemon on the mix..nowdip the lemon in that mix and lightly spread on corn on the cob..i'm telling ya..you'll thank me..sounds simple but goes surprisingly well with the taste of corn..
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 12:14:39 PM »
meh the perils of sodium are overrated..

i've alwso started adding olives to almost everything i eat..

plus yanno those crushed pepper mix (not the dry kind) ya see at jerry subs..man i love that stuff...

try practising holding your breath for extended periods and venture into a paki food shop and go into the spices section..they sell this kinda red chili paste with vinigar..man that also goes good with plain rice..(i never actually saw the stuff in pakistan though  ???  )

crap now you're making me hungry  >:(

Pakistani food is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a really good friend who was Paki in high school and his mom made some of the tastiest dishes you can imagine, mouth watering stuff.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
Pakistani food is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a really good friend who was Paki in high school and his mom made some of the tastiest dishes you can imagine, mouth watering stuff.

eww man...most of our food looks like someone already ate it...mum stinks up the whole house cooking sometimes..then i just put a book on my vent..a towel under my room and leave..

ok maybe i'm biased since back in paki we hardly got meat from the market..dad would go buy goats and sheep..and they'd be tied up somewhere out back...imagine walking up and seeing some poor animal getting slaughtered at least 2ice a week.blood and gases everywhere and then mum asking you to eat it when ya get back from school  :-X

and its not like you could avoid seeing it either..the family butcher had a thing for doing it in the fucking garage..on the side..

ok i LOVE chicken tikka with nan bread..its so simple..and i have grown to like some paki dishes as i get older and have not seen an animal getting killed since 92 when i moved..so the memory has faded..but i still cant stomach some of the curry style dishes..

i eat at the place below on an almost daily basis..but i stick to

chicken tikka...chiken makhni...or beef nehari..all with bread..usually right after i train..

http://www.cafeprince.com/menu.cfm

lol if you r ever in MD..my mum would love 2 feed you..she'll feed anyone..since her kids wont eat what she cooks..
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 06:38:10 PM »

ok maybe i'm biased since back in paki we hardly got meat from the market..dad would go buy goats and sheep..and they'd be tied up somewhere out back...imagine walking up and seeing some poor animal getting slaughtered at least 2ice a week.blood and gases everywhere and then mum asking you to eat it when ya get back from school  :-X

Toxie,
You're bringing back memories of being a little girl in Jamaica, and laughing my tushie off as I watched my grandmother chasing a chicken around the yard. Granny was real spry... but that chicken sure didn't want to be caught.  :P
w