Author Topic: ... if he cheated on you?  (Read 19390 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: ... if he cheated on you?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 01:59:18 PM »
If it was a one time thing, I would prolly forgive but not a love affair or unsafe practice. That does not mean a free get out of jail card. Cheating occurs for a reason, and I would want to know why the heck he cheated and make sure we were both on the same page, and he would be in the dog house for a while and have to make amends

It is easy to say you will walk away, but many times in love there is no pride and when you cannot imagine living without that person in your life then you forgive. At the end of the day we are not perfect.

JMHO

So....a guy just needs to say he was weak.....& then everything will be ok

Delilah

• Getbig I
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »
If he cheated on me, I would kill him.........and then, I'd call my Daddy to help me dispose of the body!!!   ;)

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!  Honestly, I don't know..........it's hard to say.  Would depend on the relationship, the circumstances of the cheating, etc.  It's hard to predict how I would react to that.  Needless to say, though, Delilah would NOT be happy.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »
It would depend on the circumstance. If Halle Berry and Beyonce arrived at my door and announced they were just DYING to have sex with my man [assuming I had one hehe] I would invite them in and be quite okay with it, chance of a lifetime type thing. But if the scenario was some big love affair with some crack head, well then would be a different story.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »
It would depend on the circumstance. If Halle Berry and Beyonce arrived at my door and announced they were just DYING to have sex with my man [assuming I had one hehe] I would invite them in and be quite okay with it, chance of a lifetime type thing. But if the scenario was some big love affair with some crack head, well then would be a different story.

Fun, with permission, isn't cheating.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 02:02:04 AM »
Fun, with permission, isn't cheating.
You bring up a good point. If those girls showed up at my door wanting to toss around my man I would want to know where they knew him from in the first place, then ask for their boyfriends addresses so I could go get even... 8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 02:09:52 AM »
All men will cheat if a beautiful woman makes herself available to him.  it is just how we are programmed.

No matter how in love or committed a man may be, if a gorgeous and seductive woman presents herself ( with no strings attached) the man will 9 times out of 10 take the bait.

Sorry girls, may sound brutal but its true.  Never trust a man!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2007, 04:16:49 AM »
You bring up a good point. If those girls showed up at my door wanting to toss around my man I would want to know where they knew him from in the first place, then ask for their boyfriends addresses so I could go get even... 8)

Calm down Buff, no need to threaten to murder their men! Besides, I rather like JayZ music, so please let him live ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 04:28:48 AM »

Just breathe in their faces, and you'll kill them for sure.  :-X
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 05:24:27 AM »
For me, one woman  is enough.

Some occasional variety would be great but not really worth the stress it might put on a good relationship or the extra effort it would take. I barely have time for one person, couldn't imagine taking the time to find other chicks for flings/fun.

Delilah

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 05:30:48 AM »
For me, one woman  is enough.

Some occasional variety would be great but not really worth the stress it might put on a good relationship or the extra effort it would take. I barely have time for one person, couldn't imagine taking the time to find other chicks for flings/fun.

Spoken like a REAL man :-*

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »
All men will cheat if a beautiful woman makes herself available to him.  it is just how we are programmed.

No matter how in love or committed a man may be, if a gorgeous and seductive woman presents herself ( with no strings attached) the man will 9 times out of 10 take the bait.

STFU

it's not true....I've been in positions of temptations (even when I was younger) & prevailed

speak for yourself

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
Calm down Buff, no need to threaten to murder their men! Besides, I rather like JayZ music, so please let him live ;D

Why would I want to hurt some guy??? Not my style. I'm a big kitten...
Debussey, quit stalking me. Your obsession is getting wierd...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2007, 12:30:51 AM »
Look, i just think that women fall for the whole romance, true love 'thing' way to easily.  The concepts are nice, but in reality, far from the truth.

Men think with their dicks, period.  They need life-long companionship, that is a granted.  But, when presented with a beautiful and lustful woman, they will fall, hook,line and sinker.

If the man can get away with it ( and not get caught), they will always be sexually promiscuous. 

Sad but true!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2007, 12:53:24 AM »
Look, i just think that women fall for the whole romance, true love 'thing' way to easily.  The concepts are nice, but in reality, far from the truth.

Men think with their dicks, period.  They need life-long companionship, that is a granted.  But, when presented with a beautiful and lustful woman, they will fall, hook,line and sinker.

If the man can get away with it ( and not get caught), they will always be sexually promiscuous. 

Sad but true!
[/quote
 It is sad but true. Some men are above that but most aren't. I have several male friends who run the gamut. One of them I would date and marry, on the other end, I might set them up with some girl I didn't like. I know that's mean but oh well...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2007, 01:42:02 AM »
Buffgoddess, i know where you are coming from. 

Yes, my last post was a gross generalisation about the male sexual psyche.  However, the core of my statement, i do stand by.  And that is, men are motivated primarily by sexual conquest.

it is genetically programmed into them. They will only be restrained and controlled sexually, when religion or fear of losing 'the house and kids' comes into play!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2007, 04:16:19 AM »

Sad but true!

That's not the way people who are emotionally grown-up act.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2007, 07:57:34 AM »

Sad but true!

That's not the way people who are emotionally grown-up act.

I think you are both misguided.  Your respective comments fail to account for the fact that men (all over the world) are raised with different values, belief systems, and priorities.  Knowing this, it is foolhardy to make categorical statements about how all men act or will act in a given situation.

What your statements reflect are your values, your priorities, and how you would react.  That is fine for you, but it says nothing about other men--much less all men.

Certainly, there are men who think with their dicks, but that says nothing about all men.  Similarly, emotional maturity does not mean monogamy in a traditional nuclear family is a cherished value.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »
I think you are both misguided.  Your respective comments fail to account for the fact that men (all over the world) are raised with different values, belief systems, and priorities.  Knowing this, it is foolhardy to make categorical statements about how all men act or will act in a given situation.

What your statements reflect are your values, your priorities, and how you would react.  That is fine for you, but it says nothing about other men--much less all men.

Certainly, there are men who think with their dicks, but that says nothing about all men.  Similarly, emotional maturity does not mean monogamy in a traditional nuclear family is a cherished value.

Isn't that just a huge cop out?

If monogamy isn't a value... be an adult and let whoever you deal with know that. That's simple and would avoid a lot of confusion.  For example: If turning down a piece of ass were really impossible, I'd let the woman know in advance. That way she can at least have the opition of dealing with the real me.

IMO, monogamy should be a cherished family value. If you can't have that, at the very least have some honesty.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »

Just plain wrong. ::).
I wouldn't cheat on my wife period. It would be damn tough to find better.
Guys in pathetic relationships? Guys who never lived a real day in their life?
Don't get married till that attitude is put to sleep. Save yourself the expense and pain.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 03:04:49 AM »
this is the whole problem of the american society right here in this thread,,

once a cheater always a cheater,,american women forgive everytime and the reason for that lay deep in their childhood and teenager years,,im not gonna go into it but it involve many types of abuse

you can talk about other girls,,,you can talk about how much you wana do the neigbor or the girl you saw  in the gym,,,you can even jack off thinking about them,,you  can even tell your  girl that you  want her to lose weight and look like the size of that other girl,,,but!!  you cheat..youre gone,,that should be the approach,,you chose to be with a girl and love her...girls never cheat on their guy,,NEVER! trust me on that girls NEVER CHEAT UNLESS THEY ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT AND ABUSED AND EVEN THEN 99% OF THEM DONT CHEAT,,so they deserve a good guy to love them

girls,,never forgive a cheating guy! he cheats hes gone,,
fallen angel

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 05:33:45 AM »

once a cheater always a cheater,,american women forgive everytime and the reason for that lay deep in their childhood and teenager years,,im not gonna go into it but it involve many types of abuse

you can talk about other girls,,,you can talk about how much you wana do the neigbor or the girl you saw  in the gym,,,you can even jack off thinking about them,,you  can even tell your  girl that you  want her to lose weight and look like the size of that other girl,,,but!!  you cheat..youre gone,,that should be the approach,,you chose to be with a girl and love her...girls never cheat on their guy,,NEVER! trust me on that girls NEVER CHEAT UNLESS THEY ARE TREATED LIKE SHIT AND ABUSED AND EVEN THEN 99% OF THEM DONT CHEAT,,so they deserve a good guy to love them

Very true gh15.   ;D
:D Weee

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 07:32:36 AM »

Gh, I don't think it's a question of American culture at all!  In fact American culture is much more puritanical than their European counterparts.  The Europeans invented and perfected cheating.  The French, the Italians... it's only a few decades that it's no longer "the norm" for a man to have a wife to take care of the home, and the mistress to take care of the bed.  (The whole Clinton bj thing had Europeans laughing their guts out.) And what about that horrible stereotype of the Eastern European pimpish basta*rd who beats his girlfriend, screws around on her, and she still dotes on him? There's just as much cheating going on in Europa as North America, if not more... from what I've seen, European men seem much more open about the possibility of having affairs than North Americans.  And honestly, I think European women are much more likely to forgive a cheater than a Canadian or American woman.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2007, 07:49:19 AM »
Gh, I don't think it's a question of American culture at all!  In fact American culture is much more puritanical than their European counterparts.  The Europeans invented and perfected cheating.  The French, the Italians... it's only a few decades that it's no longer "the norm" for a man to have a wife to take care of the home, and the mistress to take care of the bed.  (The whole Clinton bj thing had Europeans laughing their guts out.) And what about that horrible stereotype of the Eastern European pimpish basta*rd who beats his girlfriend, screws around on her, and she still dotes on him? There's just as much cheating going on in Europa as North America, if not more... from what I've seen, European men seem much more open about the possibility of having affairs than North Americans.  And honestly, I think European women are much more likely to forgive a cheater than a Canadian or American woman.
I also hear that it is quiet prevalent in Latino communities (via my friend who is Latino).

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2007, 07:54:55 AM »
I also hear that it is quiet prevalent in Latino communities (via my friend who is Latino).

True, I forgot about that.  :-\  Any culture where old-fashioned, more "traditional" roles are more common... the more there will be cheating men, and forgiving women.  :'( 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
True, I forgot about that.  :-\  Any culture where old-fashioned, more "traditional" roles are more common... the more there will be cheating men, and forgiving women.  :'( 
and what's even more sad, is that if the women are the cheater...they are battered, stoned or worse.   >:(