Author Topic: "Family Member" From Hillbilly Jim's WWF Stable Found Dead By Daniel Pena  (Read 1684 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Lanny Kean, Jr., who was better known as "Cousin Junior" from Hillbilly Jim's family stable in the World Wrestling Federation in the mid-1980s, was found dead on Tuesday.

Kean had taken his girlfriend to the hospital in Kentucky and was later found outside sitting in his truck unconscious. It is believed that Kean suffered a heart attack while sitting outside in the truck. Kean was only 48 years old.

Kean had a brief stay in the WWF in the mid-1980s. He appeared on a few episodes of "Saturday Night's Main Event" in 1985 as a clumsy family member carrying a horseshoe in a sack before being written off television.

In the 1990s, Kean worked under the name "Moondog Cujo" and feuded with Jerry "The King" Lawler in the Memphis-based USWA promotion.

Kean regularly wrestled as late as 2007. He appeared on the Memphis wrestling show headlined by Hulk Hogan vs. Big Show, defeating The Barbarian in a singles match.

Kean was looking to a open his own independent wrestling promotion in the days prior to his death.

The following message was left on his MySpace account on Tuesday:

"I'M SORRY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW. THE MORNING OF JAN 13 LANNY KEAN KNOWN AS MOONDOG CUJO, COUSIN JUNIOR, BIG DADDY CYRUS AND MANY MORE TOP NAMES PASSED AWAY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT OUT AS SOON AS THE ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 270-991-7118."

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
I never meet him but thats sad