Author Topic: Being unfairly singled out for trivia when there are some right evil posters on  (Read 5432 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Chicken. ;D

Well it goes on with people threatening decapitation and all manner of other unpleasantries whilst Ron turns a blind eye and now Samson123 denies ever having made antisemitic claims.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Well it goes on with people threatening decapitation and all manner of other unpleasantries whilst Ron turns a blind eye and now Samson123 denies ever having made antisemitic claims.

You're fighting a losing battle. The moderator of the politics board, Hugo Chavez, is an anti-semite.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You're fighting a losing battle. The moderator of the politics board, Hugo Chavez, is an anti-semite.

Well, just imagine if that lunatic Bennie Bianco got his wish that drakje and I were publically decapitated for his amusement. I am sure that despite our differences of opinion you would not advocate our murder.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Why did Hugo Chavez, a known anti-semite and moderator of the politics board, delete the post he had on here last night? What are you trying to hide, he who hates everyone that isn't black or muslim?