Author Topic: "Millionaire Matchmaker"  (Read 4234 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: "Millionaire Matchmaker"
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »
There was a show on TV last night where a lady tries to help rich guys "find love."

So this one guy takes this girl on a date and they are hitting golf balls and he's like, oh, just sec, I gotta pee!  And he goes behind bushes that are as tall as his waist and does his business while talking to her.

Later they go jet skiing and he purposely splashes her and gets her hair all wet.

She thought he was disgusting and hung up on him when he called for a 2nd date.

Seems like for a first date he acted kind of queer.   Would you go out w/him again?

Migs?

A rich dude who acts like that...no wonder he can't find love. He spent all his time gaining wealth, but none of his time gaining tack, charm nor technique with the ladies. Sad, really. How he's basically a one trick pony.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 07:54:46 PM »
I don't hate short guys they make me happy

1) If I ever drop anything they can look up and see if it fell under the sofa or fridge
2) They are cheaper to get into movies
3) You guys look so damn cute sitting in that little booster chair at the restaurant
4) I can always drink you under the table... you have a head start
5) It is a great laugh watching you guys trying to get into my bed

1) or up your skirt
2) smuggled under your skirt
3) staring at you boobs
4) Doubt it
5) I can climb

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »
I don't hate short guys they make me happy

1) If I ever drop anything they can look up and see if it fell under the sofa or fridge
2) They are cheaper to get into movies
3) You guys look so damn cute sitting in that little booster chair at the restaurant
4) I can always drink you under the table... you have a head start
5) It is a great laugh watching you guys trying to get into my bed

Okay OS, I'm 5'5, and have dated women from 4'11-5'11. I've never had problem with my hieght nor booster seats ;D. In fact one lady who is 5'10 said that she has never had a problem with my height, because I don't make it an issue.

I wonder for extra cute-ness, do you make the men in the booster seats wear bibs? ;D