Author Topic: Adoption experiences?  (Read 6358 times)

Alex23

Re: Adoption experiences?
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »
got them all set up in school.  got all their shots.  One has a severe candy addiction courtesy of a neglectful caretaker who fed her candy all day..  Breaking it with fruit. 

They're getting the hang of the new family.  Still boggles the mind.  Four new family members just like that.  Kids are amazingly adaptable.  If you took me from everything I knew and put me in a new home, I'd need a little adjustment time.  These kids are just playing and laughing and living it up like nothing happened.

Good to hear. Very honorable Robby...

However will this affect your post count ???

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 10:09:47 PM »

Good to hear. Very honorable Robby...

However will this affect your post count ???

;D

it's a good question.  I've been going to bed around 1 am instead of the usual 3 am.  I can get up at 7 with my son and then nap with him.... but with 5 kids here, there is no nap for me.  So I'm going to bed earlier.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 07:45:13 AM »
got them all set up in school.  got all their shots.  One has a severe candy addiction courtesy of a neglectful caretaker who fed her candy all day..  Breaking it with fruit. 

They're getting the hang of the new family.  Still boggles the mind.  Four new family members just like that.  Kids are amazingly adaptable.  If you took me from everything I knew and put me in a new home, I'd need a little adjustment time.  These kids are just playing and laughing and living it up like nothing happened.

:) !
R

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »
I was adopted when I was 10, pm me man, theres a lot of things you need to know.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 01:01:13 AM »
You are a wonderful man 240.

My hat is off to you.

8)