Author Topic: Cutest little baby  (Read 4041 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Cutest little baby
« on: August 10, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
I think I saw the cutest little baby in the entire world today! I mean this little girl was absolutely adorable!!!
I'm not sure if she had some kind of a genetic dwarfism disorder, ...but she was an absolute cutie,
...and TINY!
I almost fell over when her Mom said she was 7 months old. At first I thought she said 7 weeks, cause she was the size of a newborn, ...but developmentally she appeared as alert and as developed as a one year old, ...just extremely tiny. At first, I thought she was a doll. She sat there so peacefully... barely moving, except to look up and smile. I wish I had my camera to have taken a picture of her, ...she would have melted your hearts. And the biggest eyes you ever saw. I mean, you could barely see any whites in her eyes, they were huge ginormous black moon eyes. and she had the tiniest little feet. I can't tell you how cute she was. She literally was the size of a little dolly. I've seen children's teddy bears bigger than her. She was the size of a 2 month old child. I remember when my sister first brought my neice over to my place when she was a few weeks old, and I swear my neice Crystal was bigger at a few weeks than this little girl was at 7 months. Babies are sooooooo adorable.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Cutest little baby
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:27:52 PM »
pics or it didnt happen

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »
I've really never found babies to be "cute"   :-\  Does that make me  a bad person  ???
:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »
I've really never found babies to be "cute"   :-\  Does that make me  a bad person  ???

nope.Most babies i see aren't that great looking.  Even though the parents think they are so adorable...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 06:31:26 AM »

They need to gain some weight before some of them are cute.  When they first come out they look all skinny and wrinkly and funky-looking.  Once they pack on some lbs they become more appealing imo.

This baby here is pretty cute in a cool way (try to ignore the eyebrows):

R

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 06:47:51 AM »

I take it you have never had any babies? Doesn't make you a bad person but if you had your own you might see the cuteness in them.

I maybe wrong but...

HM (new father)
W

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »
I take it you have never had any babies? Doesn't make you a bad person but if you had your own you might see the cuteness in them.

I maybe wrong but...

HM (new father)

Sometimes the babies that mom's gush ALL over, tend to be the really ugly ones, you know the ones that look like a Chihuahua, I think it might be a overreaction, because all babies need love. Now the ones that people stop and come over and say, "That's a beautiful baby!", those are the ones that TEND to be very cute.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 01:34:25 AM »
oh trust me when I tell you, ...this one was adorable! And I didn't give birth to her.

She wasn't cute the way most babies are... you know ...chubby... and all babyfat.
She wasn't fat at all. She didn't have the typical chubby cheeks, chubby arms, ...or general baby chubbiness, ...she was just extremely tiny. She looked like a little girl, ...only one the size of a few week old baby. I can't describe it. And her little feet were about the size of my ring finger from my first knuckle to my finger tip, ...with 5 tiny little toes on the end. I wear a size 7 glove if that gives you any idea.

I've seen beautiful babies, ...some that some might say were even perfect, babies perfect enough to go on a jar of baby food, ...but this one wasn't a "perfect" baby. She had her own little unique look, that made her just exquisitely precious... where you just want to scoop her up in your arms and protect her from all harm.
w

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 04:25:12 AM »
Yea, they're cute till you have to change their diapers.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 07:13:33 AM »

Nope, All the other suff you do makes you a bad person  ;D

Babies aren't cute and I can't stand the scent that they have either.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »
Nope, All the other suff you do makes you a bad person  ;D

and I can't stand the scent that they have either.

okay, I wasn't going to say that, but I agree  :-X
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 10:55:34 AM »
I don't think it's the baby but it's the smell of the baby lotion that is so repulsive. 
R

shossy

• Getbig IV
  • mr. magoo is awesome!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »
I love babies as long as it's not mine  :D Kids just aren't for me lol.

Before my brother was born (huge age differnce btw), my mother had a 3d ultrasound and his nose look flat and squished. She was worried for months that he was going to come out looking like that. Fortunately it was just his face pressed against her tummy  ;D I don't know what she did with the ultrasounds pictures though  ::)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »

I don't think it's the baby but it's the smell of the baby lotion that is so repulsive. 

I have never heard women talk this way about the scent of babies!

Is this opinion representative of today's post feminisitic woman? OMG!

I am offended!
W

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »
I have never heard women talk this way about the scent of babies!

Is this opinion representative of today's post feminisitic woman? OMG!

I am offended!

I think it's just because most women don't have the guts to say it  ;D
:

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »
I think it's just because most women don't have the guts to say it  ;D

May be but then again maybe I have antiquated views of the nature of women.

When someone says Woman to me it means Balancer for men, nuturer of babies/children, cornerstone of the family and so on! Not I think babies stink!

I (the wife) just had a baby and she has never said, "damn Gary you know this baby stinks!"

I mean they have named flowers after a babies i.e. baby's breathe!

I think women in general have a miseducated conception of what their greater purpose is for humankind.

No wonder so many babies are in foster homes or up for adoption.

Not bashing women but damn what gives here? Is this not odd for women to feel this way?

HM (old fashioned guy I guess)
W

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »

I (the wife) just had a baby and she has never said, "damn Gary you know this baby stinks!"

lol

HM, to be clear I said I don't think it's the baby that stinks but the "baby lotion."    A baby itself probably doesn't really have a smell....it's the baby lotion smell I can't stand.

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

Not sure you can lay that on women only HM.  Each situation can be unique.  Where are the fathers in these situations?

When someone says Woman to me it means Balancer for men, nuturer of babies/children, cornerstone of the family and so on! Not I think babies stink!

I think women in general have a miseducated conception of what their greater purpose is for humankind.

Not bashing women but damn what gives here? Is this not odd for women to feel this way?

It sounds like you had a good family life w/a great mom!

But not every woman wants to bear and raise a child. 

I think you may be basing your opinion on "women's purpose" on something you and I both embrace, but I don't agree w/you that that is what it is.  Maybe way back in the day that was a main purpose, but I see each ones purpose as to glorify God, help others and if you are married to be a helper/balancer/nuturer/friend/lover/etc. to your husband.  I think it's great that some women have the longing to have and nuture children..and for them, they may feel it is their purpose...but it's not for everyone.   Don't feel offended!  I'm sure no one here actually "hates" babies! :)
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »
lol

HM, to be clear I said I don't think it's the baby that stinks but the "baby lotion."    A baby itself probably doesn't really have a smell....it's the baby lotion smell I can't stand.

or the poo/pee/spit up smell  :-X

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 07:08:57 AM »
lol

Maybe I should not have included your comment in my rant! Also I was not myself when I posted this; medication may have dropped some inhibitions.

I think my comments were directed to Princess L and/or Orignal Sinnner!

W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 07:30:13 AM »
or the poo/pee/spit up smell  :-X

If that was the case I would have agreed :) what comes out of anything living is always unpleasant to the senses.

HM (Over-reactor)
W

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »

I have never been very fond of children.  I don't know why ???  It's not like I had a bad childhood - quite the contrary.  Even in my early teens when everyone was babysitting to earn $, I would always try to find something else to earn money.  I hated babysitting.  I don't recall ever really playing with dolls either.  Never even had a Barbie.

By nature, I am very nurturing.  I was guardian to my mentally disabled brother.  I quit my career to be with and care for him during his long battle with Leukemia.  I've volunteered with the elderly and Special Olympics.  Obviously, everyone here knows how much I love animals.  I'd have a small zoo if I could  ;D   Some friends call me Mother Goose  :P

I dunno  :-\ maybe I am a bit unconventional.
:

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »

have never been very fond of children.  I don't know why   It's not like I had a bad childhood - quite the contrary. Even in my early teens when everyone was babysitting to earn $, I would always try to find something else to earn money.  I hated babysitting. 

x2 ..... and my childhood sucked but I did have a Barbie.

By nature, I am very nurturing.  I was guardian to my mentally disabled brother.  I quit my career to be with and care for him during his long battle with Leukemia.  I've volunteered with the elderly and Special Olympics.  Obviously, everyone here knows how much I love animals.  I'd have a small zoo if I could  ;D   Some friends call me Mother Goose  :P

:)

R

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 11:56:07 AM »

Face it you're just old.
and as you said it antiquated views.  Thinking about becoming Muslim mayhaps?

I don't like babies and I will never have one, I am still too much of a child myself in many ways and I like my FREEDOM.

Babies do have a scent. It is a pheromone thing to help mothers bond and other be protective of the baby, but to me I don't like it.
Maybe it is as simple as why I have blonde hair and blue eyes.  It is a genetic thing.  Some people are different.

But I chose to not have a child and take precautions to ensure it and I am very happy with that.
Let other people become mothers, ones who want the job.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
i'm not big on kids, but i like going through the motions