Author Topic: 01-05-06: Playboy Magazine February 2006 issue re Titus  (Read 13240 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
01-05-06: Playboy Magazine February 2006 issue re Titus
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:21:50 AM »
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Jan-04-Wed-2006/news/5195575.html

http://www.getbig.com/news/2006-01/060110playboy.htm

Stories abound around town that Titus and Ryan were swingers in "a steroid-fueled lifestyle of wife-swapping and group-sex parties". 

The two were regulars in Vegas topless bars Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire.

Titus' quote from an upcoming Playboy article, in which he describes anabolic steroid use:

"I am talking about a libido like no other, a sense of wellness like no other." - see another related article in a subsequent  post..

Rumor only:
Craig Titus was trained by a guy named Amin Alai on the East Coast while he was going for his pro card. Amin Alai was Craigs good freind and Amin Alai was highly respected and liked. Craig Titus sold ecxtasy thru the mail to people in Texas and other places and a package of his got caught and with the resulting search of his home (steroids GH ecxatsy) brought a slew of charges against him and he was facing jail time.

He cut a deal with the government and testified against his friend Alai to receive probation & federal drug testing. He flunked 7 federal probation drug tests in a row for steroids. He repeatedly tried to explain that it was leftover amounts in his system but after 7 testings I think a judge figures out the deal. The judge had enough of his BS and because he violated probation 7 times sent him to jail for the rest of his probation (2 years).

Craig Titus tore his pec back in the day and didnt have the money to have it repaired, so Arne List gave him 5k for the surgery as a freind so he could continue on with his career with the stipulation of he paid it back when he could-- even in little amounts. A year went by--Titus paid Arne List nothing but had the money available. Arne List went up to Titus at Golds and asked him about repayment. Titus punched him in the face. He ripped another guy off of 20k that is widely known and been said before---He sold and hooked alot of people on Nubain when he was in Venice---He sold a tremendous amount of fake GH that was either Hcg or insulin and swore he didnt know--which is complete BS.

FYI Amin Alai had nothing to do with exctasy. He sold large amounts of GH and anabolics to competitors on the east coast and that is what he went down for.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. T's swingin' lifestyle..
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 11:32:05 AM »
Stories abound around town that Titus and Ryan were swingers in "a steroid-fueled lifestyle of wife-swapping and group-sex parties". 

Titus' quote from the February issue of Playboy in which he describes anabolic steroid use:

"I am talking about a libido like no other, a sense of wellness like no other."

Don't make me go there.  I know too much.  ;D

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 05:09:06 PM »

Spill it!  We're all friends here.................. ;D
white belt for life

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »

Titus' quote from in which he describes anabolic steroid use:

"I am talking about a libido like no other, a sense of wellness like no other."

Craig Titus was trained by a guy named Amin Alai on the East Coast while he was going for his pro card. Amin Alai was Craigs good freind and Amin Alai was highly respected and liked. Craig Titus sold ecxtasy thru the mail to people in Texas and other places and a package of his got caught and with the resulting search of his home (steroids GH ecxatsy) brought a slew of charges against him and he was facing jail time.

He cut a deal with the government and testified against his friend Alai to receive probation & federal drug testing. He flunked 7 federal probation drug tests in a row for steroids. He repeatedly tried to explain that it was leftover amounts in his system but after 7 testings I think a judge figures out the deal. The judge had enough of his BS and because he violated probation 7 times sent him to jail for the rest of his probation (2 years).

Craig Titus tore his pec back in the day and didnt have the money to have it repaired, so Arne List gave him 5k for the surgery as a freind so he could continue on with his career with the stipulation of he paid it back when he could-- even in little amounts. A year went by--Titus paid Arne List nothing but had the money available. Arne List went up to Titus at Golds and asked him about repayment. Titus punched him in the face. He ripped another guy off of 20k that is widely known and been said before---He sold and hooked alot of people on Nubain when he was in Venice---He sold a tremendous amount of fake GH that was either Hcg or insulin and swore he didnt know--which is complete BS.

FYI Amin Alai had nothing to do with exctasy. He sold large amounts of GH and anabolics to competitors on the east coast and that is what he went down for.

Where is that quote from?
shotgun on the team

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 06:41:29 PM »

Titus and Ryan are murderers who are going away for a long time, possibly for good.  Nobody cares if you talk about their dirty laundry.  It's open season on them... really.
Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Titus' swingin' lifestyle & upcoming Playboy interview
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 07:35:23 PM »
KVBC:

A local bodybuilding couple accused of murder is getting international attention this week in People and Playboy magazines. In the next issue of Playboy magazine, Craig Titus talks about the sport of bodybuilding and the use of steroids.

The reporter attributed with this story began his research long before Titus was arrested for murder. His project began as a behind the scenes look at the "Mr. Olympia" competitions held annually in Las Vegas; one of the key interviews for his piece just happened to be Craig Titus.

The Playboy article entitled "The Big Show" goes backstage for a look at what the author calls the freaky world of professional bodybuilding.

Titus is quoted extensively throughout the article, talking openly about the rampant use of steroids in the sport. Author Charles Young says he wouldn't be surprised if steroid rage played a role in the murder of Melissa James.

Young says he's stunned at how stupidly Titus and Kelly Ryan seem to have behaved both before and after the killing. He says Titus seemed quite intelligent during their conversations for the Playboy article.

Meanwhile, this article in People magazine has hit newsstands. It provides a recap of the case under the headline "Killer Bodies?" Titus and Ryan are scheduled to appear again in a Massachusetts courtroom next Thursday.

Both Titus and Ryan have appeared on dozens of magazine covers in recent years, but their last big victories in bodybuilding competitions happened nearly a decade ago.

Last week a judge denied bail for Titus and Ryan. After next week's hearing we should have a better idea of when the couple will be returned to Nevada.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »
It's no secret how and why top pro's need to take drug's and do so to be competitive in their chosen profession,it's learning how to keep it from hurting your family whether it's your wife or wife and children,if both are using then it's a recipe for disaster.but one can be a successful bber like dugdale and still keep the so called bad part of the sport out of his family life and home,at least i hope so.but to live the titus's life after a while it has to catch up.

Neve

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »
wrong.

anything you do that has to do with sin will end up ruining your life. just takes time.

you do of course have the option to turn from the sin ...in order to save you, your family and loved ones.

down

ward

spiral

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
01-05-06: Titus in Playboy February 2006 issue
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 11:53:15 PM »
The Playboy article entitled "The Big Show" goes backstage for a look at what the author calls the freaky world of professional bodybuilding.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 01-05-06: Titus in Playboy February 2006 issue
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 12:02:38 AM »
Just more reasons why who give a shit when he goes to prison.  No way in hell he would owe me money for that long and not pay me if he had the money.  God I wish I knew the guy he owed.  I might have got his money for him for free just for the fun of it.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 02:17:48 AM »
Hah titus is going to bring down professional bodybuilding himself.

what a star!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 05:11:27 AM »
big SHOW
gotta luv that title

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 08:16:32 AM »
Just more reasons why who give a shit when he goes to prison.  No way in hell he would owe me money for that long and not pay me if he had the money.  God I wish I knew the guy he owed.  I might have got his money for him for free just for the fun of it.

Easy now tuff guy.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 08:17:41 AM »
Hah titus is going to bring down professional bodybuilding himself.

what a star!

"bring down professional bodybuilding?"

down from what?

testicles

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 10:43:03 AM »

i dont understand how someone can deal (big $$) drugs and not have any "teeth" to back them up in case someone like titus opens his mouth .... if that shit about titus testifying against alai is true, craig should have disappeared the next day >:(

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »
I just read it for the articles

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 10:10:57 PM »
I'vw heard the Amin Alai story too - more than once..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 10:29:07 PM »
"bring down professional bodybuilding?"

down from what?

Down from on its knees to the gutter.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
Titus and Ryan are murderers who are going away for a long time, possibly for good. 
Nobody cares if you talk about their dirty laundry.  It's open season on them... really.

. . . chuckle . . . chuckle . . .  :)
1 life 1 liver

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 03:28:16 AM »
Down from on its knees to the gutter.

no instead of the bottom of the barrel we'll have to stand outside pros will still have to be on their knees  ;)
fat till furthe

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 01-05-06: Playboy Magazine February 2006 issue re Titus
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 11:36:32 AM »
Anybody get this yet?

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
Re: 01-05-06: Playboy Magazine February 2006 issue re Titus
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2006, 06:52:37 AM »
The article sucked. What an insult to bodybuilding.........the n he went and insulted Jesus. The whole time I was reading it I was thinking, this writer must have a small...ummm pecker. It's plain to see  he has body issues.