Author Topic: Have You Ladies Ever Had A Brazilian Done??  (Read 48902 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Have You Ladies Ever Had A Brazilian Done??
« on: March 07, 2014, 04:09:53 PM »
I just had my first one ever.

OWIEEEEE!!!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X

It hurt so much.  :'( :'(

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Have You Ladies Ever Had A Brazilian Done??
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
so tempted to say that I can kiss it make it feel better.  Oh wait just did.   :-*

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
I just had my first one ever.

OWIEEEEE!!!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X

It hurt so much.  :'( :'(

So is ALLLLL the hair removed? Inner labia too?

As you can see never had it done but I am seriously thinking about laser removal.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 05:42:30 PM »
Best thread ever!

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 06:38:21 PM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 08:08:55 PM »

As you can see never had it done but I am seriously thinking about laser removal.

Yes. Absolutely all of it.

You lay on your back....and you bring one leg up at a time and bend it (foot to knee and bent to side) like that yoga position where you are stretching your groin......then they wax.

It hurts the most near the bones....right below the pubic bone. Even doing labia doesn't hurt as much. She's going to see everything and you sort of "help" by pulling the skin away.

Then you flip over and she does the back side (which I didn't know but was pleased with). That doesn't hurt nearly as much.

The thing that was the scariest to me was when she came closer to the clitoris. She's not all that close but I still got uncomfortable. I didn't care that she could see everything....but that area is so sensitive that I found I was a bit "on edge".

I love the result and I have a feeling I will do it again.

I've heard from numerous people it doesn't hurt as bad the second time.

She said I was a "champ". I guess some women yell out and cry. I didn't but at certain times I was biting my lips.

I'll let you know how it feels/looks as time progresses. So far no bumps...a tiny bit of redness that went away.

And you're not supposed to exercise/bathe for about 24 hours after.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 09:08:54 PM »
One day I'll laser the hell out of everything...legs, underarms, hooha.

I tried home waxing my lady parts one time. Hurt. Lots. And I bled at the base of the hair.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 10:34:26 PM »

I tried home waxing my lady parts one time. Hurt. Lots. And I bled at the base of the hair.

I tried laser on the underarms....it only worked a little bit because my hair is too light.  :(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 11:52:14 PM »

WTF?!?!?! Does pubic hair actually grow on the inner labia?  :o   :o   :o

If your skin is pigmented, you might want to stay far away from lasers.
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 11:55:58 PM »
WTF?!?!?! Does pubic hair actually grow on the inner labia?  :o   :o   :o

If your skin is pigmented, you might want to stay far away from lasers.

Hahahaha......doesn't yours?? :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 12:03:40 AM »
Hahahaha......doesn't yours?? :D

Ummm... nope, just on the pubic mound and outer labia.  :-[ {blush}  Is it suppose to?

I've never really been very hirsute though. Seems like most of my hair follicles ended up on my head.
I don't even really need to shave my legs much either.  :-\
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 12:06:33 AM »
Ummm... nope, just on the pubic mound and outer labia.  :-[ {blush}  Is it suppose to?

I've never really been very hirsute though. Seems like most of my hair follicles ended up on my head.
I don't even really need to shave my legs much either.  :-\

Oh no, not necessarily. In fact you should consider yourself very lucky.

My hair growth isn't that bad either, compared to some others. The esthetician said my hair was lighter than most. I think I have a normal amount of hair "down there", and a little less on the legs and underarms than the average woman.

It's different for everyone. The girl waxing me told me she has ladies that come in that need their back waxed.

I'm thinking you are one of the few that DON'T have hair on the inner labia. And that....is awesome.  :) The less the better IMO.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 01:08:35 AM »

Ouch!!! Been there... done that. Utterly excruciatingly painful waste of time.

I didn't wax, I tried "sugaring". They talked it up real good... Ancient Egyptian Beauty Secret.. yada yada yada
It's supposed to be like waxing, but using honey instead of wax. You could heat it up on the stove, or use the microwave, all in the privacy of your own home. I made the mistake of opting for the microwave.

Did you know that liquids, especially thick viscous liquids like honey, heated in the microwave can feel cool to the touch on the surface, but be boiling hot underneath? I didn't, ...but I sure found out quickly.  ;D

I dipped the spatula in the honey jar and spread it over my fleshy parts. Man-oh-man, I don't think I've ever screamed so loud, or swore so profanely in my life!!! Talk about pain!!! So now my parts are covered in almost boiling hot honey. I finally managed to spread the strips over the honey, and recover my bearings while waiting  for the hot honey to cool. My parts were still throbbing from the hot honey, ...but NOT in a good way, ...and now I have to rip the strips off??  :o I couldn't have done 1 strip at a time, oh noooo... like an idiot I had to apply all the strips at once.  lol. It took what seemed like forever to work up the courage to rip off the first strip. I saw lights flashing behind my eyeballs!!! If I thought my parts were sore before... I quickly realized I didn't know what sore was. And if that wasn't enough... when I did pull the strip off, ...there was only 3 or 4 hairs on the stupid strip, ...and I still had a bunch of strips that I still had to rip off. Do you know how hard it is to rip the strip off yourself? ...especially after feeling the pain of the first one? Ripping off each subsequent strip just got harder & harder

In the end, all the hair was still there, except now they were tangled and wadded up in a sticky mess of honey, made worse by the 3 alarm fire now taking place between my legs. Trying to get the honey off proved to be just as painful, since the entire area was already extremely tender. I somehow managed to waddle to the bathroom to drench a washcloth in ice water, and spent the night on my back, feet up in the air like a stint in the gyno chair, with a cold washcloth between my legs. Needless to say, I didn't dare wear jeans or any kind of pants for the next few days... too painful. Nothing but silk panties & dresses for the next little while.

I wouldn't recommend an in-home do it yourself home sugaring kit.  :-X
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2014, 01:14:23 AM »
Haha....that sucks 24.  :)

I couldn't imagine doing waxing/sugaring myself. I couldn't rip it off....too painful.  :-[

Sugaring sounds the same as waxing pretty much.

When I got waxed there were 2 waxes....a green one and a yellow one which was "hot"...it was called a honey wax.

I don't mind shaving...but because I like feeling smooth I do it no less than every second day and that can take up some valuable time.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 01:25:12 AM »
The idea of razors or any sharp objects anywhere near the area gives me the creeps. Once bitten, twice shy.
I think I'll stick with the creme depilatories myself. Smooth on at room temperature and rinse off.  :)
w

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 02:59:00 AM »
The idea of razors or any sharp objects anywhere near the area gives me the creeps. Once bitten, twice shy.
I think I'll stick with the creme depilatories myself. Smooth on at room temperature and rinse off.  :)

How long do they last? Same as shaving??

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 04:02:47 AM »
Wow, you ladies are a lot braver than I am! I would never have a Brazilian; my pain tolerance is very low...  :'(

Depilatory cream gave me serious chemical burns: blisters, cracked skin, bleeding. So I stick to shaving. Oh, and I never trim with scissors anymore; I almost snipped of my clit once. Luckily it didn't get cut, only a bit bruised...

The rest of the body has only invisible, very fine hair, so I would not bother shaving that. In my 36 years, I've never shaved my legs and nobody ever noticed. Even got compliments on my 'freshly shaved' legs.  ;D

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
Ugh. I only have silky smooth legs if they're freshly shaven. The second I get cold and get goosebumps, BAM prickly.

And lol @ nearly cutting off your clit Bertha butt

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 03:37:33 PM »
If you're a woman you have an extremely high pain tolerance darlin'?  You're built to give birth?

Yep I've had waxes for many years.  The Brazilian is just the top of the leg front and back up to the bikini line here in England.  Wow are you really getting other bits done?  That might hurt a bit more...  Just grin and bear it.  You sound like you're young and can do it...

I've always had my armpits waxed as I can't shave them, they break out in red pimples and ingrown hairs big time if I shave.  Because I sweat.  I have to wax 'em

>>>Oh you have so much to look forward to.

Wait till you're my age and you give up on the bikini line and start worrying about plucking hair out of your chin every morning !               Sometimes I can't find my eyebrows.

Grinning
xxxLinda

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 04:14:17 PM »
Wife tried but didn't like. She got swollen and bled some. Plus I prefer when she uses the clippers and just goes super short. The outer areas that show with bikini, she shaves but is thinking electro or laser. She is mix... like a mocha color so it should take. I couldn't imagine hot wax on my sack then ripping it off. Rather go back to war  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
I should pop some popcorn and read all of this.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 08:46:40 PM »
How long do they last? Same as shaving??

Depilatories last way longer than shaving, and slightly less than waxing... removes hair from below the surface.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 09:02:08 PM »
Wow, you ladies are a lot braver than I am! I would never have a Brazilian; my pain tolerance is very low...  :'(

Depilatory cream gave me serious chemical burns: blisters, cracked skin, bleeding. So I stick to shaving. Oh, and I never trim with scissors anymore; I almost snipped of my clit once. Luckily it didn't get cut, only a bit bruised...

The rest of the body has only invisible, very fine hair, so I would not bother shaving that. In my 36 years, I've never shaved my legs and nobody ever noticed. Even got compliments on my 'freshly shaved' legs.  ;D

You can't leave it on too long, ...and it also depends on the texture of the hair being removed.
I'm not too fearful of chemical burns. I don't keep it on long, and I'm vigilant about making sure it gets absolutely nowhere near the more delicate & sensitive areas where I don't seem to grow any hair.

As for my legs, I'm like you. I don't even bother shaving them. I did it maybe 4 times when I was 21, and realized the hair was actually growing in thicker. Now I don't even bother. Haven't shaved my legs in years, and you'd never know it.

I once interviewed a woman who had the hairiest legs I'd ever seen in my life. She wore beige pantyhose, but she was sooo hairy. She had thicker hair on her legs than any man I'd ever seen. It was really prominent too. Thick black hair really stands out against pale white skin. She should have worn pants to the interview.  :-X
w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 01:18:52 PM »
bleh. Living around the world I've been with a woman or two that didn't shave downstairs or underarms and I didn't mind it as long as they have EXCELLENT hygiene habits. Most underarm hair on ladies I've seen are so fine and thin you almost can't see it from distance. Now not shaving the legs...maybe if it was so fine you can tell but something like what 24 was talking about on the above post would creep me out.

Especially at night when spooning or when out somewhere nice I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 04:40:51 PM »
spooning with sasquatch