Author Topic: Niners  (Read 92647 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Niners
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2021, 02:47:05 PM »
Very happy with the Trey Lance pick.  Seems like a decent draft overall, but we'll find out for sure in about 3 years. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2021, 02:44:02 AM »
Very happy with the Trey Lance pick.  Seems like a decent draft overall, but we'll find out for sure in about 3 years.
Lance better be able to play soon because of Jimmy G's injury history and that all of those D lineman's contracts will be up in 3 years.  They won't be able to sign all of them to big 2nd contracts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2021, 02:45:23 PM »
Lance better be able to play soon because of Jimmy G's injury history and that all of those D lineman's contracts will be up in 3 years.  They won't be able to sign all of them to big 2nd contracts.

I agree Jimmy G is likely to go down with injury at some point during the season.  Not sure Lance will be forced to play though.  The Niners have Josh Rosen and I'm not convinced he's a bust . . . yet.  But I am really excited to see what Lance will do in this offense. 

I think they will have enough to extend Warner this year, Bosa in 2 years, and Kinlaw in 3 years.  Dee Ford is coming off the books at some point, along with Jimmy G's salary. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2021, 03:30:49 AM »
The NFC West has 3 Super Bowl contenders.  Brutal division with even the Cardinals being decent.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »
The NFC West has 3 Super Bowl contenders.  Brutal division with even the Cardinals being decent.

I actually think all four of them are playoff contenders.  The Cardinals added some pretty good players. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2021, 09:35:11 AM »
I actually think all four of them are playoff contenders.  The Cardinals added some pretty good players.
They are decent but a lot of old, injury prone players.  I think their QB will start to regress as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2021, 01:22:56 PM »
They are decent but a lot of old, injury prone players.  I think their QB will start to regress as well.

They got some horses.  Should be a good season though.