Author Topic: Relatively recent Sandy Hook Hoax Video  (Read 9053 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Relatively recent Sandy Hook Hoax Video
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 11:09:54 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

So, let put it this way so even the stupidest moron will understand: What people should believe?

1. Moronic and utterly stupid foil hat theory, which doesn't include even a single evidence about the matter, but instead of that, it is full of stupid lies and fake evidence, presented by bunch of mentally ill children's?

2. Completely proved case of criminal investigation with a tons of real and concrete evidence presented by professional investigators and scientists?

With your own words, explain this difficult thing to me?

You see, believing any fucking theory which hasn't been proven, is just plain stupidity. That's why I believe only the facts, no matter whose facts they are. Sadly, foil hats haven't present any, so there is only facts presented by official source. Is this simple enough for you to understand? When some different source start to present facts, I adopt them if they are based on real evidence. Never seen that to happen..

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 09:03:17 PM »
So, let put it this way so even the stupidest moron will understand: What people should believe?

1. Moronic and utterly stupid foil hat theory, which doesn't include even a single evidence about the matter, but instead of that, it is full of stupid lies and fake evidence, presented by bunch of mentally ill children's?

2. Completely proved case of criminal investigation with a tons of real and concrete evidence presented by professional investigators and scientists?

With your own words, explain this difficult thing to me?

You see, believing any fucking theory which hasn't been proven, is just plain stupidity. That's why I believe only the facts, no matter whose facts they are. Sadly, foil hats haven't present any, so there is only facts presented by official source. Is this simple enough for you to understand? When some different source start to present facts, I adopt them if they are based on real evidence. Never seen that to happen..

Outed.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 04:10:15 AM »
Outed.

Why you start new threads while you haven't been able to show any evidence at any previous threads you have started about the matter? All you have is that insane crap which only complete morons finds interesting. What is your goal? To prove to the world how fucking endless stupidity of the foil hat imbeciles can be ?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 02:29:22 PM »
Why you start new threads while you haven't been able to show any evidence at any previous threads you have started about the matter? All you have is that insane crap which only complete morons finds interesting. What is your goal? To prove to the world how fucking endless stupidity of the foil hat imbeciles can be ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PoSGU0_DQQ