Author Topic: Seattle Seahawks' Bennett: Cops Racially Profiled Me  (Read 25999 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Seattle Seahawks' Bennett: Cops Racially Profiled Me
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:21:40 AM »

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Bennett
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »
The day it happened he screamed the black card. If people would just wait a few days and let the storyline develop...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20791/seattle-seahawks-bennett-cops-racially-profiled-me-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Oh brother.  He doth protest his "innocence" too much, methinks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 09:45:21 AM »
Oh brother.  He doth protest his "innocence" too much, methinks.

Where have we ever heard this before?

Michael Bennett Police Takedown Video, 'I Wasn't Doing Nothing Man' | TMZ Sports - YouTube

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNikMTIgL8

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 12:15:59 PM »
Yeah but this is a case of a guy really not doing anything  (unless there's a video of him bullying some innocent civilian).

Bennett is a pretty intelligent guy so I'd imagine he would have thought his actions through, although I could see him testing someone's patience.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 11:20:52 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 12:01:26 AM »
Another pussy, cry baby, Dindu Nuffin, fag... Athletes (black) used to be tough,now they are the cry baby poster boys...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 01:23:49 PM »
Yeah but this is a case of a guy really not doing anything  (unless there's a video of him bullying some innocent civilian).

Bennett is a pretty intelligent guy so I'd imagine he would have thought his actions through, although I could see him testing someone's patience.

Dude ran from the cops when they told everyone to stay down and not move. That's reason enough. If a cop tells you to do something YOU DO IT...it's really that simple.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 01:37:45 PM »
Dude ran from the cops when they told everyone to stay down and not move. That's reason enough. If a cop tells you to do something YOU DO IT...it's really that simple.

Eh, not always.

burnout666

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 01:42:19 PM »
Wasn't there some NFL player who go tazed by a trooper some years ago for not cooperating after being pulled over for not signalling while changing lanes? They all do this. I've had traffic stops with LE throughout my time on the road and none have ever drawn their weapon or taser on me. Is it really just because of my lack of melanin?

These guys whine about everything and never follow basic rules. What's annoying is that sine shithead martin in Florida, they now have a national organization that runs to their beck & call every time they cry about something and the black cum-lapping media suck it up with that liberal straw.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 01:42:57 PM »
They should of shot that defiant nurse

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 01:45:18 PM »

Definately.

burnout666

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 01:47:20 PM »
How I long for the days before the cocksucking liberal Supreme Court ruled in Tennessee vs. Garner (1985). In those days a cop could blow a hebrew's head off if he didn't stop when they yelled freeze.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 01:47:41 PM »

How did you arrive at that brilliant deduction?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 01:58:47 PM »
Wasn't there some NFL player who go tazed by a trooper some years ago for not cooperating after being pulled over for not signalling while changing lanes? They all do this. I've had traffic stops with LE throughout my time on the road and none have ever drawn their weapon or taser on me. Is it really just because of my lack of melanin?

These guys whine about everything and never follow basic rules. What's annoying is that sine shithead martin in Florida, they now have a national organization that runs to their beck & call every time they cry about something and the black cum-lapping media suck it up with that liberal straw.

You're starting to see a subtle change. I've noticed New York Giants commercials in which they show a disproportionate number of white players and former white players. It's as if they're saying "We're not an all black league!"

There's never been less interest in the start of an NFL football season. Wait until you see the ratings for this year's season. That'll put a stop to this kneeling for the national anthem shit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 05:41:16 PM »
The Bennett brothers are serious attention whores. Good football players though...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 05:49:08 PM »
See this guy ar Whole Foods all the time at kahala here on Oahu. He lives in Hawaii during the off season.

Very friendly and unassuming and he gets treated very well here which probably lowered his guard somewhat.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »

I agree, when the police tell you to do something you do it. In intense situations emotions get heated and the police are trying to sort the problem out on the run, adrenalin takes over, at that point it's a bad situation.

I just meant I'm sure he's telling the truth as he sees it. Cop should have had the body camera on because that would end all debates (if they threatened to blow off his head and what not).

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Seattle Seahawks' Bennett: Cops Racially Profiled Me
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 03:00:22 AM »
The Bennett brothers are serious attention whores. Good football players though...

Yup, the brother who played for the Pats last year, very talented, but sort of a tard.
Not used to that with Coach Bill, everyone needs to be as boring and grumpy as him. (Except Gronk).
Gronk can go full ass retard whenever he wants.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 03:36:51 AM »
Both brothers are idiots

Patriots would have released this idiot if he played for them

He'll get a slap on the wrist cause he plays for that super liberal Carroll

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 05:34:40 AM »
It appears as though the ghetto nature of these leagues are starting to affect business. I recently saw a Knicks commercial. You'd think this guy was the only player on the team, and he's not even American.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 05:41:34 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 05:49:46 AM »
Both brothers are idiots

Patriots would have released this idiot if he played for them

He'll get a slap on the wrist cause he plays for that super liberal Carroll

Pete Carroll, he is a f'ing tard is right. Good coach obviously, but glad he left here (NE) and they got Belichick.
Much better coach,and hysterical weekly TV watching him squirm w/ reporters during press conf.
My favorite part of the game, watching this crazed nut-job.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 06:22:21 AM »
The day it happened he screamed the black card. If people would just wait a few days and let the storyline develop...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20791/seattle-seahawks-bennett-cops-racially-profiled-me-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Pussy .. Playing the race card..
Running from the scene.. ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 06:29:23 AM »

They'll both likely pull some attention whoring stunt at today's game  ::)
: