Author Topic: NFL: Why is nobody discussing Ryan Fitzpatrick? 8 TD passes in first 2 games  (Read 8527 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
He threw for over 400 yards in each the first 2 games too. And then shows up to the Buccaneers press conference dressed like this....  😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
Patrick Mahomes. He's a first time starter and has an NFL record 10 Td passes in 2 games. But neither will play at this high a level for a full season.

And Fitzpatrick will revert back to form. He had stretches where looked like a star with the Jets and Texans.Hes an all around good dude though.

He is off to a phenomenal start but he will be making bad decisions and throwing picks before to long.

The OC for the Buccaneers left a sec head coaching position to be an NFL assistant. If he keeps Fitz on this path or gets Jamis to develop into a star then we will have something to talk about.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Patrick Mahomes. He's a first time starter and has an NFL record 10 Td passes in 2 games. But neither will play at this high a level for a full season.

And Fitzpatrick will revert back to form. He had stretches where looked like a star with the Jets and Texans.Hes an all around good dude though.

He is off to a phenomenal start but he will be making bad decisions and throwing picks before to long.

The OC for the Buccaneers left a sec head coaching position to be an NFL assistant. If he keeps Fitz on this path or gets Jamis to develop into a star then we will have something to talk about.

spot on.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
He was being talked about plenty on the pre-game and half-time shows.

His clothing at the press conference was awesome.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I moved to Tampa at the right time

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
As pissed as i am about steelers tie then loss, big ben is off to good start too

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Fuck the NFL.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
As pissed as i am about steelers tie then loss, big ben is off to good start too

The steelers tied a team that lost 16 in a row. Only a Steelers fan can pull a positive from that.. good job!  :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Fuck the NFL.

And you are from?

Kinda like me saying Fuck Golf..

Dave D

• Getbig V
3 first half interceptions for Fitzpatrick. That's a nifty trifecta.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: NFL: Why is nobody discussing Ryan Fitzpatrick? 8 TD passes in first 2 games
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 07:27:03 PM »
Haven't watched the NFL since the Saints won the Superbowl. Who cares who this guy is?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: NFL: Why is nobody discussing Ryan Fitzpatrick? 8 TD passes in first 2 games
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 07:31:18 PM »
Haven't watched the NFL since the Saints won the Superbowl. Who cares who this guy is?

Haven't read a post from you since you came back,  why did you leave?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 07:41:31 PM »
And ben is lighting it up he will have 1100 passing in 3 games

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 11:36:28 PM »
Haven't read a post from you since you came back,  why did you leave?

Chasing ladyboys in West LA. :-X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »
Was at the game tonight, my first NFL game. Was hard to watch from the Tampa perspective. 3 interceptions so quickly, he didn't seem to have any time in the pocket. Of course, when the 4th quarter started we left with the score 10-30 as the wife had just had a long travel day and we went there directly from the airport. I missed the best part of the game.