Author Topic: Personal ammount of steroids decriminalized in Oregon  (Read 2116 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Personal ammount of steroids decriminalized in Oregon
« on: November 16, 2020, 03:09:34 PM »
I just saw that Oregon had decriminalized small possesions of drugs including steroids. I'm curious as to what you guy's think "personal ammount's" really are. I mean a cycle of steroids is going to look like your selling drugs from the point of view of a cop. I mean even a small cycle that has 3 vials, and 1 bottle of winstrol could maybe be charged as more than a personal ammount. Anyways I just thought this was cool to find out steroids are decriminalized in Oregon in personal ammounts, and found it weird no one has even mentioned it on here.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Personal ammount of steroids decriminalized in Oregon
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 03:38:21 PM »
I just saw that Oregon had decriminalized small possesions of drugs including steroids. I'm curious as to what you guy's think "personal ammount's" really are. I mean a cycle of steroids is going to look like your selling drugs from the point of view of a cop. I mean even a small cycle that has 3 vials, and 1 bottle of winstrol could maybe be charged as more than a personal ammount. Anyways I just thought this was cool to find out steroids are decriminalized in Oregon in personal ammounts, and found it weird no one has even mentioned it on here.

I'll have to read into it more to understand it.  This board doesn't have much traffic these days.

Personal for you versus me might be very different.  And for how long?  Sometimes i travel and just take my TRT prescription bottles with me, even though i have UGL Deca.  Never had an issue, but i only take 1 bottle of Test and 1 bottle of Deca (or whatever else).  I try not to travel with pills, because i have a feeling 50 tabs of Dbol might not be considered personal, even though that's only ~3 weeks worth.

A cycle for me is about 10-15 vials of gear, i doubt they are letting people get away with more than 2 or 3, but again i haven't read much into it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Personal ammount of steroids decriminalized in Oregon
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 06:26:00 PM »

idk man, lots of juiced up cops out there