Author Topic: 100 days ago Trumptard TRAITORS attacked our Capitol  (Read 7064 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: 100 days ago Trumptard TRAITORS attacked our Capitol
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2021, 10:40:21 PM »
Of course.  Unless you are stupid enough to believe it was ANITFA in disguise.  Oh wait... you ARE stupid enough to believe that.

Stupid enough to think Tump actually incited the riot due to a heavily edited video by MSM aren't you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2021, 05:15:41 AM »
Stupid enough to think Tump actually incited the riot due to a heavily edited video by MSM aren't you?

Stupid enough to think it was just people out for a casual stroll aren't you?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2021, 06:31:18 AM »
Stupid enough to think it was just people out for a casual stroll aren't you?

Never said that, merely stating that you must be a librard sheep that believes Trump incited the  riot using an edited video as evidence.

Ever think the rioters planned this on their own? What a concept, huh?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2021, 08:55:44 AM »
Never said that, merely stating that you must be a librard sheep that believes Trump incited the  riot using an edited video as evidence.

Ever think the rioters planned this on their own? What a concept, huh?

Trumpturds aren't the sharpest marbles around.  4 years showed they needed daily marching orders.  Funny how even Republicans blame Trump for it.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2021, 09:39:12 AM »
Trumpturds aren't the sharpest marbles around.  4 years showed they needed daily marching orders.  Funny how even Republicans blame Trump for it.

Why do you think the media had to use a video that was edited? It was also used as evidence at his impeachment?

Wonder why they couldn't use the original? You have any ideas?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2021, 09:50:00 AM »
Why do you think the media had to use a video that was edited? It was also used as evidence at his impeachment?

Wonder why they couldn't use the original? You have any ideas?

Any ideas why Trumpturds would be dumb enough to try this on their own without encouragement?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 100 days ago Trumptard TRAITORS attacked our Capital
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2021, 10:07:25 AM »
Give it up. You are wasting your time. Coach wears blinders. Absolutely nothing will interfere with his foregone conclusions, no matter how errant and misguided they are. It has stunted his growth in more ways then one.

Really? Tell us more about “smoking guns” you’ve fell for over the last 12...er, I mean 4 years that’s all been debunked?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2021, 10:38:30 AM »
Any ideas why Trumpturds would be dumb enough to try this on their own without encouragement?

Typical libtard, living in the world of make believe where men have periods.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2021, 11:33:26 AM »
Typical libtard, living in the world of make believe where men have periods.

Typical Trumptard, unable to process facts and logic within reality.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2021, 11:53:47 AM »

So heavily edited that it didn't happen? 

Let's start a rumor that thousands of folks, cops, politicians and rioters were extras with Trump acting in the lead role and Giuliani and others in supporting roles in a Disney adventure movie about an insurrection where in masses of angry folks storm the U.S. Capital in a failed attempt to keep Trump in office for another 4 years. Why was this film not nominated for an Academy award?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2021, 12:11:42 PM »
So heavily edited that it didn't happen? 

Let's start a rumor that thousands of folks, cops, politicians and rioters were extras with Trump acting in the lead role and Giuliani and others in supporting roles in a Disney adventure movie about an insurrection where in masses of angry folks storm the U.S. Capital in a failed attempt to keep Trump in office for another 4 years. Why was this film not nominated for an Academy award?

You ever take a few minutes away from CNN to look at reality and realize just maybe the rioters acted on their own?

Are you saying Trump did the same thing that Auntie Maxine did regarding the Floyd trial?

Ironically, Auntie Maxine was applauded for what she did.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2021, 01:40:22 PM »
Can’t help it because Trumpturds are so stupid that they thought the election was stolen. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2021, 01:46:36 PM »
You ever take a few minutes away from CNN to look at reality and realize just maybe the rioters acted on their own?

Are you saying Trump did the same thing that Auntie Maxine did regarding the Floyd trial?

THE TRAITOR called them to assemble at a time and place

THE TRAITOR and other addressed the crowd and told them they needed to stop the counting of the electoral votes and how deeply disappointed he was that Pence didn't stop the counting.  He told the crowd to "fight like hell or they wouldn't have a country left"  He directed them to walk down the street to the Capitol and told them he would join them (he lied as usual).  Trumps attorney told the crowd to have "trial by combat"

Then that crowd walked down the street and attacked the Capitol just as they were instructed to do.   Many in the crowd chanted HANG MIKE PENCE.  Why would this crowd want to hang Mike Pence.  Where did they get the idea that Mike Pence had betrayed them?

It ALL POINTS TO THE TRAITOR and his allies

The entire thing in on tape.  We can believe our own eyes and ears

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2021, 02:24:58 PM »

Yes I do. Why would you think I only watch CNN? Is it because you have a different opinion than me on matters such as this one? There is a broad spectrum of news sources available. Some more reliable than others. Why don't you send me a link to a legitimate source that verifies the Capital rioters acted on solely on their own.

Actually, I don't believe I ever suggested every single rioter acted on orders from Trump. Some probably did this on their own or were somehow inspired to do it because of what they heard from Trump.

Knowing the Capital riots were very likely and that they were wrong, what did Trump do to try and stop these people from doing this. If Trump didn't know this would be the outcome of his comments, he wasn't being very smart. Don't know about you, but I expect more of my elected officials. I expect them to diffuse violence, not encourage it. I expect them to act in the best interests of all not just in their own interests as Trump did. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2021, 02:34:13 PM »

Yes I do. Why would you think I only watch CNN? Is it because you have a different opinion than me on matters such as this one? There is a broad spectrum of news sources available. Some more reliable than others. Why don't you send me a link to a legitimate source that verifies the Capital rioters acted on solely on their own.

Actually, I don't believe I ever suggested every single rioter acted on orders from Trump. Some probably did this on their own or were somehow inspired to do it because of what they heard from Trump.

Knowing the Capital riots were very likely and that they were wrong, what did Trump do to try and stop these people from doing this. If Trump didn't know this would be the outcome of his comments, he wasn't being very smart. Don't know about you, but I expect more of my elected officials. I expect them to diffuse violence, not encourage it. I expect them to act in the best interests of all not just in their own interests as Trump did.

Trump called them there ON THAT DAY

They didn't just randomly happen to assemble on that date and time and in that location

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2021, 02:41:06 PM »

They didn't just randomly happen to assemble on that date and time and in that location

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

But, but, but.....don't blame Trump if his sheep listened to him and 'jumped off the cliff' when he asked them to. They could have ignored him and they didn't....well, hopefully some of his followers did because had they all showed up at the Capital, it would have been an even bigger disaster. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2021, 03:05:58 PM »

We can go back and forth on this all day, but what I'm asking is why did MSM edit the video of Tump to 'prove' he incited this riot if it was indeed true?

Furthermore, why wasn't Trump convicted of any crime or impeached for this?

You obviously have the libtard blinders on, but hey, that's your right. Enjoy

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2021, 03:08:29 PM »

He did ask them to join him that day. No one is disputing that. Nowhere in that statement does it mean that he incited riots.

Libard brain once again.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2021, 03:11:48 PM »

But, but, but.....don't blame Trump if his sheep listened to him and 'jumped off the cliff' when he asked them to. They could have ignored him and they didn't....well, hopefully some of his followers did because had they all showed up at the Capital, it would have been an even bigger disaster.

I must have missed it...where did Trump ask people to storm the capital and riot?

Are you confusing this with Auntie Maxine's statements to get 'more confrontational' to Floyd protests?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2021, 03:52:38 PM »
We can go back and forth on this all day, but what I'm asking is why did MSM edit the video of Tump to 'prove' he incited this riot if it was indeed true?

Furthermore, why wasn't Trump convicted of any crime or impeached for this?

You obviously have the libtard blinders on, but hey, that's your right. Enjoy

And you don't have blinder's on?

I am fairly sure the media edits news videos for a variety of reasons. What do you believe MSN edited in the aforementioned video? Have you seen the unedited video for comparison? If so, post links to both the edited and unedited videos so we can decide for ourselves the intent of the edit.

My guess is that one of the reasons the Senate voted to acquit Trump of his second impeachment is because the Senate needed a two-thirds supermajority to convict him and Republican's still held the majority in the Senate at that time....simple as that. Keep in mind that 10 Republican and all the Democrat Representatives voted to impeach Trump. This is the most pro-impeachment votes ever from a president's own party. Another reason is because this vote came 1 week before his term was up. Although the goal was to keep him from being able to run for office in the future, the risk of a violent reaction to him being convicted of impeachment from his supporters outweighed the benefits.

Now that Trump no longer holds office, he can still be convicted of crimes he committed while in office. The protections he enjoyed while in office don't apply now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2021, 04:38:09 PM »
I must have missed it...where did Trump ask people to storm the capital and riot?

Are you confusing this with Auntie Maxine's statements to get 'more confrontational' to Floyd protests?

I didn't say that specific tweet incited violence...did I?

I said that tweet was WHY they were there in that place and on that date

You can read the rest of my post to see in the incitement or you can just go watch the videos for yourself

I have no time for people who want us to re-write history in an attempt to absolve THE TRAITOR of his culpability in inciting the attack  on Capital and on our Democracy.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2021, 05:17:55 PM »
And you don't have blinder's on?

I am fairly sure the media edits news videos for a variety of reasons. What do you believe MSN edited in the aforementioned video? Have you seen the unedited video for comparison? If so, post links to both the edited and unedited videos so we can decide for ourselves the intent of the edit.

My guess is that one of the reasons the Senate voted to acquit Trump of his second impeachment is because the Senate needed a two-thirds supermajority to convict him and Republican's still held the majority in the Senate at that time....simple as that. Keep in mind that 10 Republican and all the Democrat Representatives voted to impeach Trump. This is the most pro-impeachment votes ever from a president's own party. Another reason is because this vote came 1 week before his term was up. Although the goal was to keep him from being able to run for office in the future, the risk of a violent reaction to him being convicted of impeachment from his supporters outweighed the benefits.

Now that Trump no longer holds office, he can still be convicted of crimes he committed while in office. The protections he enjoyed while in office don't apply now.

Here you go...same video shown by MSM as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-impeachment-video-edited-remove-trumps-call-peace-before-r

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2021, 05:18:43 PM »
I didn't say that specific tweet incited violence...did I?

I said that tweet was WHY they were there in that place and on that date

You can read the rest of my post to see in the incitement or you can just go watch the videos for yourself

I have no time for people who want us to re-write history in an attempt to absolve THE TRAITOR of his culpability in inciting the attack  on Capital and on our Democracy.

Your party loves to rewrite history....come on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2021, 06:16:25 PM »
Your party loves to rewrite history....come on.

feel free to provide some example

In regards to THE TRAITOR the evidence is overwhelming and it's all on tape and tweet

Fuck THE TRAITOR and his apologists

He's HUMAN SCUM

I know you won't bother to feign offence to that since THE TRAITOR used that term while POTUS to refer to his fellow Republican and fellow citizens