Author Topic: The Big Lie  (Read 1832 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Big Lie
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2021, 06:13:07 PM »
TDS, seek therapy

Why is THE TRAITOR still issuing press releases promoting the BIG LIE that he won the election

This was YESTERDAY

I guess you'd prefer if I just ignored it since it's not a "positive" story about THE TRAITOR...right?

Isn't that what you're always whining about ?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2021, 06:16:21 PM »
an audit is fine
these votes have already been counted and recounted a few times

The problem is WHO is doing the counting this time and how
The actual ballots were handed over to of Trumptards from Florida who promoted total bullshit CT's about the election and have zero experience doing this kind of work and have broken all protocols and are not allowing anyone to view what they are doing (until a court finally ordered them to do so). 

I'm not going to repeat all the same shit I've already posted
you can read it all here...or not.  I don't give rats ass either way since facts are irrelevant to most right wing posters on this board

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672168.0

Who is qualified to do these audits then?

You know this is truly a shitstain on the Harris Administration....if they don't have anything to hide, they shouldn't be concerned.

I've heard it all now. "The auditors aren't credible," "There's already been a recount."

Man, this doesn't look good. I can imagine how much respect the US is losing with this race baiting, science deaf administration.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2021, 06:19:18 PM »
Why is THE TRAITOR still issuing press releases promoting the BIG LIE that he won the election

This was YESTERDAY

I guess you'd prefer if I just ignored it since it's not a "positive" story about THE TRAITOR...right?

See, Trump is poloariizing and coherent. Exactly what the Harris Administration lacks. He started a small blog on his site and it's already being read by millions.Even his biggest detractors are reading it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2021, 06:26:28 PM »
See, THE TRAITOR is poloariizing and incoherent. Exactly what the Harris Administration lacks. He started a small blog on his site and it's already being read by millions.Even his biggest detractors are reading it.

I fixed your quote but I left your misspelled word

Leave it to a Trumptard to think being "poloariizing" is somehow a good thing, especially for someone who purports to be a national "leader".

He's a disgraced former POTUS who continues to insist and promote a complete LIE that undermines the rule of law and poisons our Democratic system (which we know is something that both Russi and China LOVE)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2021, 06:31:15 PM »
Who is qualified to do these audits then?

You know this is truly a shitstain on the Harris Administration....if they don't have anything to hide, they shouldn't be concerned.

I've heard it all now. "The auditors aren't credible," "There's already been a recount."

Man, this doesn't look good. I can imagine how much respect the US is losing with this race baiting, science deaf administration.

any national account firm would be a good place to start and it should be completing monitored by both parties

Remember when Trumptards were losing their minds totally LYING about how they weren't allowed to monitor the vote counting?

BTW - speaking of anti-science...isn't it about time for you to go drink some bleach and take some hydroxychloroquine like Dr. Trump told you to do.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2021, 06:31:53 PM »
I fixed your quote but I left your misspelled word

Leave it to a Trumptard to think being "poloariizing" is somehow a good thing, especially for someone who purports to be a national "leader".

He's a disgraced former POTUS who continues to insist and promote a complete LIE that undermines the rule of law and poisons our Democratic system (which we know is something that both Russi and China LOVE)

Why did you care to read and post about his new website?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2021, 06:36:37 PM »
any national account firm would be a good place to start and it should be completing monitored by both parties

Remember when Trumptards were losing their minds totally LYING about how they weren't allowed to monitor the vote counting?

BTW - speaking of anti-science...isn't it about time for you to go drink some bleach and take some hydroxychloroquine like Dr. Trump told you to do.

Got it. What you're confirming is exactly what I thought. Libtards don't want an audit. Reminds me of a criminal that says they don't have anything to hide.

Not sure why you were ever stupid enough to consider bleach for Covid. You do remember, Trump is responsible for the real cure for Covid.

What has the Harris administration done again besides taking credit for Trump's work.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2021, 06:36:41 PM »
Why did you care to read and post about his new website?

I didn't

why are you so stupid that you think I did?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2021, 06:38:44 PM »
I didn't

why are you so stupid that you think I did?

You posted about it. You don't have to admit you read it. I get it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2021, 06:41:11 PM »
You posted about it. You don't have to admit you read it. I get it.

this is why it's pointless to attempt to engage in a conversation with a Trumptard

you're just so fucking stupid

I guess it will just have to remain a mystery to you how I can know what Trump wrote on Monday without ever having seen or read his site...or even knwoing what the fuck it is

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 06:44:07 PM »
They have to oust her

She's not qualified to be a party leader because she's not willing to LIE for THE TRAITOR

Her father was a traitor as well.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 06:49:35 PM »
They have to oust her

She's not qualified to be a party leader because she's not willing to LIE for THE TRAITOR

lol....meltdown

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2021, 06:53:17 PM »
lol....meltdown

you think that's a meltdown

really???

You should ask JoeLoco and MrIntenseOne what a real meltdown looks like

Also, what I wrote is EXACTLY why Republicans want to oust her

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2021, 07:12:57 PM »
you think that's a meltdown

really???

You should ask JoeLoco and MrIntenseOne what a real meltdown looks like

Also, what I wrote is EXACTLY why Republicans want to oust her

Lol....oh yeah? 😂

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2021, 07:57:42 PM »
this is why it's pointless to attempt to engage in a conversation with a Trumptard

you're just so fucking stupid

I guess it will just have to remain a mystery to you how I can know what Trump wrote on Monday without ever having seen or read his site...or even knwoing what the fuck it is

Ok, bud...don't really know what to say here. You stated you don't know what he said. You did make that post below, correct? Hmmmmm  Are you possibly a closet Trump supporter?

Quote from: Straw Man on Today at 06:13:07 PM

This was YESTERDAY

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2021, 07:59:39 PM »

Her father was a traitor as well.

You got that right! Bush and Cheney, who can forget that mess.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2021, 04:00:54 PM »

This was YESTERDAY

Because your TDS continues to give air to his claims, LIBERALS promote TRUMP more than TRUMP could ever on his own. YOU are the PROBLEM, faggot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2021, 10:56:18 AM »
Libturd platforms ban their no.1 enemy, and their bigegst threat which they are afraid of w/ massive amounts of TDS.
Youre proud of that Straw?

its their way of ending arguments, even when fats are put in front of them, call someone racist and click "block".
Real weak minded retards.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2021, 02:06:28 PM »
Libturd platforms ban their no.1 enemy, and their bigegst threat which they are afraid of w/ massive amounts of TDS.
Youre proud of that Straw?

its their way of ending arguments, even when fats are put in front of them, call someone racist and click "block".
Real weak minded retards.

Liberals get their opinions given to them by the “women” on The View.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit