Author Topic: SF1900 lurks everyday  (Read 4065 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: SF1900 lurks everyday
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2021, 07:04:32 PM »
SF posted to antagonize, nothing more. ;)

Okay. I can see that aspect of his posts. But trust me there is more to SF than that. He is a much nicer guy than some might think.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2021, 08:24:12 PM »
Basile, you are just angry because you can’t fathom how I built good sized arms without using your crappy bicep supination machine as well as not adhering to your hypothetical nonsense about hypertrophy.

Not to mention that you picked your own judges to win Mr. Canada.

Basile, I am off to enjoy Mother’s Day with Rory’s mom.

Typical retort of a genuine asshole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2021, 11:11:12 AM »
SF1900, are you too scared to reply to Basile?

Sometimes when smart people move on they really move on. You are speaking into the wind.

"Said the straight man to the late man
Where have you been
I've been here and I've been there
And I've been in between

I talk to the wind
My words are all carried away
I talk to the wind
The wind does not hear
The wind cannot hear

I'm on the outside looking inside
What do I see
Much confusion, disillusion
All around me
I talk to the wind
I talk to the wind

The wind does not hear
The wind cannot hear

You don't possess me
Don't impress me
Just upset my mind
Can't instruct me or conduct me
Just use up my time
I talk to the wind
I talk to the wind

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2021, 11:44:02 AM »

Coming from the guy who got caught jerking off on Arnold's feet while sleeping on his couch. Priceless.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2021, 11:46:13 AM »
Coming from the guy who got caught jerking off on Arnold's feet while sleeping on his couch. Priceless.
How was I not made aware of this story?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2021, 03:25:25 PM »

Mr. Basile, first off, I am rescinding my offer to come to Australia and stroll with you on Manly Beach.

Your hypothesis of hypertrophy has never been published in a peer-reviewed journal, a book has never been written about it by you or another academic/scientist, it has never been taught in any academic institutions, and no one, other than you, has given this bogus hypothesis about hypertrophy, a second thought.

Your bicep supination machine continues to collect dust in a warehouse somewhere. By now, I assume it is covered in cobwebs and fly larvae. No gym or serious training facility possesses your bicep supination machine. Perhaps in 500 years from now, some scientist might stumble upon the bicep supination machine and realize it's potential for greatness.

Also, I am still appalled by your 1970 Mr. Canada title, given that you handpicked your own judges. The win was a travesty to the great sport pageant of bodybuilding. Mr. Basile I am through with your tomfoolery and shenanigans and have zero desire to visit Australia and meet you on Manly Beach in pink speedos while holding a martini.

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2021, 06:13:02 PM »
Okay. I can see that aspect of his posts. But trust me there is more to SF than that. He is a much nicer guy than some might think.
No he's not, he's a complete asshole. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2021, 06:13:50 PM »
Rory is very lucky to have SF

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2021, 06:14:47 PM »
No he's not, he's a complete asshole. :)

LMFAO!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2021, 06:15:42 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2021, 06:54:50 PM »
Mr. Basile, first off, I am rescinding my offer to come to Australia and stroll with you on Manly Beach.

Your hypothesis of hypertrophy has never been published in a peer-reviewed journal, a book has never been written about it by you or another academic/scientist, it has never been taught in any academic institutions, and no one, other than you, has given this bogus hypothesis about hypertrophy, a second thought.

Your bicep supination machine continues to collect dust in a warehouse somewhere. By now, I assume it is covered in cobwebs and fly larvae. No gym or serious training facility possesses your bicep supination machine. Perhaps in 500 years from now, some scientist might stumble upon the bicep supination machine and realize it's potential for greatness.

Also, I am still appalled by your 1970 Mr. Canada title, given that you handpicked your own judges. The win was a travesty to the great sport pageant of bodybuilding. Mr. Basile I am through with your tomfoolery and shenanigans and have zero desire to visit Australia and meet you on Manly Beach in pink speedos while holding a martini.

You have a lot to say about someone you have never met. For the record I don't think anyone else here has come up with a new theory about hypertrophy. No one else here has designed and built a new piece of gym equipment. Also, few here have won a national title. I have no desire to associate with someone who writes about pink speedos. No homo!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2021, 07:01:51 PM »

You have a lot to say about someone you have never met. For the record I don't think anyone else here has come up with a new theory about hypertrophy. No one else here has designed and built a new piece of gym equipment. Also, few here have won a national title. I have no desire to associate with someone who writes about pink speedos. No homo!

No one else here has ever been pinched picking their own judges either.  Asshole.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2021, 07:42:31 PM »
No one else here has ever been pinched picking their own judges either.  Asshole.

Vince also organized , promoted , judged & competed @ Grip World Championship in 1980's (@ Roz Gym) !.

8 or 9 competitors , 3 Basiles , Vince took 'gold', Basile Jr. bronze, ................ ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2021, 07:45:44 PM »

Why not tell boys about another "invention" , grip machine  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2021, 09:32:12 PM »

Rumor has it, Vince once pinched a BBW waitress's bottom so hard that she was bruised for a week. The Manly Beach Mauler doesn't know his own strength.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2021, 09:54:24 PM »

Good to see you back. How is the new gat working out? What carry ammo have you decided on?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2021, 09:36:42 AM »
I don't like seeing old imBasile so angry... here is a few gifs to cheer him up...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2021, 09:50:36 AM »

Hahaha that was fucking great have missed SF’s style of piss taking

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2021, 11:56:26 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2021, 03:51:37 PM »

Make this it's own WYHI thread.   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2021, 03:52:57 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2021, 05:50:48 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2021, 06:22:01 PM »

Cracks me up when someone like you prefaces a claim with, "But trust me..." LOL? Why should anybody here trust you? Especially one who comes across as a person with dubious character. And you act like you are close buddies and confidant with SF.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2021, 06:25:53 PM »
Good to see you back. How is the new gat working out? What carry ammo have you decided on?

Hey Pellius,

I go shooting but not as often as I’d like but stillget to the range.

At this point, I don’t carry. The gun is right next to my bedside and only leaves when I go to the range or do maintenance on it.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2021, 06:29:19 PM »
Cracks me up when someone like you prefaces a claim with, "But trust me..." LOL? Why should anybody here trust you? Especially one who comes across as a person with dubious character. And you act like you are close buddies and confidant with SF.

LMFAO.  Not this pissing match again.