Author Topic: Chinese rocket debris to cause limited damage, expert predicts.  (Read 1090 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
It's hilarious how many typos [spelling or other grammatical errors] are in modern mainstream media:

Long March 5B, the Chinese rocket, is equivalent in size to an unloaded semi-truck and weighs roughly 22 tons — as much as nine tons of material — and is expected to survive, Ted Muelhaupt, principal director of The Center for Orbital and Reentry Debris Studies (Cords) at the Aerospace Corporation, said.

What "is expected to survive"?

I couldn't help but notice the push for war with China disappeared out of the news fast.  LMAO @ any globalist who thinks there will be any level of public support for a large-scale war, given that they've been pushing for a war with Iran since 2006 that has literally gone nowhere in that time.

I think the Iraq War being such a cluster-phark played a role in that.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Chinese rocket debris to cause limited damage, expert predicts.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 07:45:34 PM »
It's hilarious how many typos [spelling or other grammatical errors] are in modern mainstream media:

I couldn't help but notice the push for war with China disappeared out of the news fast.  LMAO @ any globalist who thinks there will be any level of public support for a large-scale war, given that they've been pushing for a war with Iran since 2006 that has literally gone nowhere in that time.

I’m not sure the US debt has enough headroom to see a major war/conflict to completion. Pay for war or pay for people to be unemployed? The Us govt has chosen pay for people to be unemployed.

Let’s be real, Americans can’t even open their cafes yet so how would they be able to go to war lol.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 01:37:32 AM »
It landed in the Indian Ocean. I was hoping for Thunder Bay.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 05:56:07 AM »
It landed in the Indian Ocean. I was hoping for South Carolina  ;D

Fixed
Q

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 11:21:57 AM »
I will wager that the US Navy is looking for that thing to pick up what they can and research it.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 12:36:48 PM »
I will wager that the US Navy is looking for that thing to pick up what they can and research it.

Why? It will just say "Honeywell" on it most likely...

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/military/article/3132354/honeywell-fined-us13-million-sharing-military-specs-china

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 06:07:16 PM »

Not Chinese rocket, just another UFO crash, regarding to Army of None    ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 06:29:36 PM »
Fuck those chinks and their shitty rockets.

Does China have even ONE decent metal band?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »
ohearn has a chinese size rocket. It also can only do limited damage

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2021, 08:59:34 PM »
It landed in the Indian Ocean. I was hoping for Thunder Bay.  ;D

LOL! In the army, one of my course sergeants on my Basic Training told us that during the Cold War, there were four nukes pointed at Thunder Bay, because there is only one highway that passes through all of Canada, and it passes through Thunder Bay.

My friend said "Four nuclear weapons? Wouldn't one have been enough?"

LOL.

Thunder Bay definitely needs a reset. Ideally not a nuclear large-scale disaster...but there are definitely days that I feel this way.

A lot of people I know - both in person and online [on here, especially] are confident that the world will go back to normal. Personally...I'm not so confident.  :-\

Thunder Bay has voted Liberal either provincially or federally [or both - I think both] for something like 78 years now.

What can I say - Thunder Bay is a welfare city. As much as I loathe excessive social spending, I have no choice but to acknowledge that Thunder Bay would never exist as I know it if not for the elaborate social welfare transfer payments from other geographical areas, that keep my fair city afloat.

And it was a nice place to live for many years. But we were literally a hair away from getting a "White Nationalist" on City Council in 2015...and then suddenly, Thunder Bay has been targeted for mass non-White immigration.

I think the evil globalist elitist "they" are now micro-targeting any cities that show signs of White Nationalist uprisings in local/municipal politics, by flooding them with large numbers of immigrants from the developing world.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that as soon as Thunder Bay was literally about 300 votes away from getting a so-called "White Nationalist" on City Council, that suddenly our non-White immigration rate was immediately ramped up.

But alas. It is what it is.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2021, 09:10:38 PM »
ohearn has a chinese size rocket. It also can only do limited damage

You don't think Mike packs 6-7"?

I don't think Mike has the biggest dick by any means, but I wouldn't say his dick is small either.

Or am I just engaging in wishful thinking because Mike and I have similar sized cocks?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2021, 10:15:13 PM »
You don't think Mike packs 6-7"?

I don't think Mike has the biggest dick by any means, but I wouldn't say his dick is small either.

Or am I just engaging in wishful thinking because Mike and I have similar sized cocks?

Is yours prettier though? That's gotta count for something. No homo.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 01:06:49 AM »
Gotta love the way a thread about a Chinese space craft gets dragged into c0ck talk on page 1  ;D

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 05:39:47 AM »

Limited?

AS IN ONLY JAPAN AND KOREA WILL BE DESTROYED??? :D
Q

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 07:43:11 AM »
When CNN asked about this rocket, China Joe said:

"Cmon maaaan?? That there rocket is from a place, next to a place, then this must be the place I reckon"
"It came from that guy that runs that outfit over there, you know The Pentagram"
"Im not too poor at some things.. err, some things I, I.. Uhmm, you know, Pinocchio"?
"Skibbity boop bop"..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 09:40:14 AM »
Ha, ha, yeah, research a shitty Chinese rocket that they can't even keep in space.