Author Topic: BIG MAN SUPERSTAR!!!  (Read 16649 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
BIG MAN SUPERSTAR!!!
« on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:19 PM »
 ;D AHAHA
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: BIG MAN SUPERSTAR!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »
About three time the size of medfords husband, Candidate.
just push some weight!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »
HAHAHAHA! nice muscle shirt with no muscle....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 10:15:32 PM »
Did I have a stroke? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I'd swear I just saw a post of some roly, poly, oly, pimple-backed kid talking stuff about SSBG.

The tubby little bastige isn't even old enough to fetch The Squad beer, LOL!

Tell you what, LOL! Maybe SSBG will let you load/unload plates for him during workouts... after about six months you might put on enough quality muscle to start working out. Just make sure you shut the hell up because it bothers the hell out of him when people talk during workouts. :)

It's late, I'm tired...... must've been a mistake.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:29:28 PM »
Did I have a stroke? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I'd swear I just saw a post of some roly, poly, oly, pimple-backed kid talking stuff about SSBG.

The tubby little bastige isn't even old enough to fetch The Squad beer, LOL!

Tell you what, LOL! Maybe SSBG will let you load/unload plates for him during workouts... after about six months you might put on enough quality muscle to start working out. Just make sure you shut the hell up because it bothers the hell out of him when people talk during workouts. :)

It's late, I'm tired...... must've been a mistake.
!!!hahah    look at this 165 lb monster in his avatar!! ahah what a fuckin homo!! who does this guy think he is???     michael phelps or something?? LOL
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 11:30:55 PM »
HAHAHAHA! nice muscle shirt with no muscle....
haha dont be so hard on yourself!! youve got at least 1/2 the muscle i do. but look atit this way...that means your at least double the size of goudy!! ahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 11:56:24 PM »
haha dont be so hard on yourself!! youve got at least 1/2 the muscle i do. but look atit this way...that means your at least double the size of goudy!! ahaha
I know I know! but I just started lifting a year ago after a 8 yr lay off :-\

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 12:03:24 AM »
in that case...... your looking big, actually.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 12:25:08 AM »
in that case...... your looking big, actually.
thanks slim!

Bast175

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 12:36:52 AM »
superstar would stomp at least 9 mudholes in you Candidate.   What are you benching again 195lbs for 10   ::)    monster strength for a 250lber. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 12:45:00 AM »
superstar would stomp at least 9 mudholes in you Candidate.   What are you benching again 195lbs for 10   ::)    monster strength for a 250lber. 
no, i dont bench ....shitty pec developer. but i do dumbells...and while im on a low carb cuttin pahse...im still getting up to the 110's for 7.....and i weigh 246 as of today.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 12:45:53 AM »
But i bet your at least on the 65 lb'ers by now, huh bast!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 03:07:28 AM »

Not everyone can be a fat tub of lard beast like you and the others in your family Candidate

P.S: Green really is your colour.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 04:00:59 AM »
Not everyone can be a fat tub of lard beast like you and the others in your family Candidate

P.S: Green really is your colour.

Hahahahaha yes! that picture was taken shortly after 'candyface2025notchesonyo urunclesbedpost's annual medical exam for the 'study of obesity in 3-16 year olds'. Note the surprised expression on his face when he realises that the 'cardio' hes been doing with his 'cousins' has burned enough body fat for him to finally see his 'penis' hahahahahahahahahaahahah aha oh brother what a fag

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 04:12:15 AM »
Hahahahaha yes! that picture was taken shortly after 'candyface2025notchesonyo urunclesbedpost's annual medical exam for the 'study of obesity in 3-16 year olds'. Note the surprised expression on his face when he realises that the 'cardio' hes been doing with his 'cousins' has burned enough body fat for him to finally see his 'penis' hahahahahahahahahaahahah aha oh brother what a fag

Hahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story goes that the 'ideal-candidate-for-the-world's-nastiest-gloryhole-job' got introduced to his 'alternative' lifestyle by his 'dad' and his 'uncles', at a very early age. Apparently, when he was very young, candidate's dad (back when he was a male, prior to his sex change operation) used to play a game where he'd make candidate sit on his lap and say, "feel my pinkie sticking up your ass?" And when candidate said (blushing with pleasure) "yes", his dad would hold both his hands out in front of candidate's face and say, "See, but all my fingers are in front of you - MAGIC!" Hahahahahaha gayer than a Jesse McCartney single.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 04:29:40 AM »
Hahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story goes that the 'ideal-candidate-for-the-world's-nastiest-gloryhole-job' got introduced to his 'alternative' lifestyle by his 'dad' and his 'uncles', at a very early age. Apparently, when he was very young, candidate's dad (back when he was a male, prior to his sex change operation) used to play a game where he'd make candidate sit on his lap and say, "feel my pinkie sticking up your ass?" And when candidate said (blushing with pleasure) "yes", his dad would hold both his hands out in front of candidate's face and say, "See, but all my fingers are in front of you - MAGIC!" Hahahahahaha gayer than a Jesse McCartney single.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha yes yes kiwiol!!!!
'candidateforthemostabous edcornholewinner2006' replied "Oh dad!!!!!!! Mom showed me that game already you ninny"

Stan1

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 04:44:19 AM »

lol. no wonder you spend so much time on your body bast, you've got one motherfugging ugly face!
guess you can't accuse anyone of jerking off to you now. shame. still, keep up the good work in the gym. :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 04:52:14 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes yes kiwiol!!!!
'candidateforthemostabous edcornholewinner2006' replied "Oh dad!!!!!!! Mom showed me that game already you ninny"

I would like to laugh at this, encourage you and come up with yet another insult, but I won't - I just realised that even obese, gender-confused, sexually molested, Down's-syndrome-suffering hermaphrodites have feelings (and I'm NOT talking about candidate getting an erection everytime he sees his dad bend over to check out a garbage bin for some used condoms to snack on). Hey candidate, if you're reading this, I just want to say I'm sorry that you are what you are. Stop calling out SQUAD legends like SSBG and Bast and focus on doing what you do best - inhale 'glazed' donuts by the dozens you fat fuck hahahahahahaha.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 05:18:23 AM »
I would like to laugh at this, encourage you and come up with yet another insult, but I won't - I just realised that even obese, gender-confused, sexually molested, Down's-syndrome-suffering hermaphrodites have feelings (and I'm NOT talking about candidate getting an erection everytime he sees his dad bend over to check out a garbage bin for some used condoms to snack on). Hey candidate, if you're reading this, I just want to say I'm sorry that you are what you are. Stop calling out SQUAD legends like SSBG and Bast and focus on doing what you do best - inhale 'glazed' donuts by the dozens you fat f**k hahahahahahaha.

well said.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 06:31:32 AM »
I was clicking on this thread, hoping to find new pics of BI G MAN.

Where is he?

Hanging with NPC COCK?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 06:36:14 AM »
I was clicking on this thread, hoping to find new pics of BI G MAN.
Where is he?
Hanging with NPC COCK?
YIP
Zack

Thanks for ruining this thread ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 10:29:50 AM »
;D AHAHA

CANDIDATE2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How dare you open your nasty cockmouth and insult an owning legend like the Superstar!!!!   Be thankful the Superstar hasn't unleashed a henious verbal raping on your queer ass!!!  Oh brother, I bet you're the type of cockass jizzmouth that would travel to Yellowstone National Park in search of a band of loggers and approach them in a unbuttoned knotted-midriff flannel shirt, knotted tshirt underneath with print that reads "I'm here for a big log!",  daisy dukes complete w/ suspenders, construction boots, neon orange socks and a hot pink construction site helmet.   You'd approach the loggers sitting on a freshly cut tree enjoyin a smoke break and say, "Well hey there big loggin studs!   Thought I'd cum by and check out your beefy crew!  Say big grizzled sawman that's a huge log between you legs!"  And the logger would say, "yeah, me and fellas cut this 200 ft pine bad boy this morning....took it down with a Husqvarna 3120XP pro saw."   And you'd reply, "yeah, the tree is great...whatever.....I was talkin about your big dangling crotchcicle!!!"   Gayer than Liberace and Elton John sharing a banana at an all-male YMCA mixer!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »
Stop calling out SQUAD legends like SSBG and Bast
!!!! BAST!!!! as a squad legend???!!!!  haha man your an  idiot. bast has been in the "squad" for like A WEEK, AT A MAXIMUM!! and if you didnt notice...the thread was markesd with humor towards billy.

stop with your buttpirate's attempt at a squad iduction...man it looks really gay. like you worhsip those fags or something.......just to let you know: sarcasm, the leader of the "squad:, sports some massive 17 and a half inch arms. LOLL
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »
CANDIDATE2025!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How dare you open your nasty cockmouth and insult an owning legend like the Superstar!!!!   Be thankful the Superstar hasn't unleashed a henious verbal raping on your queer ass!!!  Oh brother, I bet you're the type of cockass jizzmouth that would travel to Yellowstone National Park in search of a band of loggers and approach them in a unbuttoned knotted-midriff flannel shirt, knotted tshirt underneath with print that reads "I'm here for a big log!",  daisy dukes complete w/ suspenders, construction boots, neon orange socks and a hot pink construction site helmet.   You'd approach the loggers sitting on a freshly cut tree enjoyin a smoke break and say, "Well hey there big loggin studs!   Thought I'd cum by and check out your beefy crew!  Say big grizzled sawman that's a huge log between you legs!"  And the logger would say, "yeah, me and fellas cut this 200 ft pine bad boy this morning....took it down with a Husqvarna 3120XP pro saw."   And you'd reply, "yeah, the tree is great...whatever.....I was talkin about your big dangling crotchcicle!!!"   Gayer than Liberace and Elton John sharing a banana at an all-male YMCA mixer!
that was the most pathetic attempt at "owning" someone i have ever seen! haha.
and the rreason billy doesnt care is because unlike you.....from what i can tell hes one of the few on here that doesnt have a "you must have a siz pack to be a bodybuilder" attitudes, and realizes im about 40 lbs bigger(muscle wise) than anyone on this pictures page except for a few.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 10:37:33 AM »
that was the most pathetic attempt at "owning" someone i have ever seen! haha.
and the rreason billy doesnt care is because unlike you.....from what i can tell hes one of the few on here that doesnt have a "you must have a siz pack to be a bodybuilder" attitudes, and realizes im about 40 lbs bigger(muscle wise) than anyone on this pictures page except for a few.

Man are you a fat, delusional retard.