Author Topic: ....umm girls..things that you do that make me wanna itch my brain thru my eye  (Read 9533 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
1) tell me your hair appointment is gonna take 45 mins ..LIARS >:(   it took 2 hours >:(
 2 hours of me waiting in the friggin car >:(

2)   " i only need to pop in and out"  of the mall..and then i'm left walking behind ya pissed off for 2 friggin hours >:(

solutions : be honest..if your hair apointment is gonna take long...lemme bring a friend along so i can go eat someplace...maybe get tanked

if you r gonna be a while at the mall have the courtsey to take my friggin car and credit card...thats FINE with as..as long as we dont have to come with >:(

that is all >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
you're 30 and you let this happen . . . you have only yourself to blame.  ;D

things like that used to happen to me back in the day. Now, if it's going to take longer than 15 mins, I'm outta there.  there are plenty of cabs, and there's the off chance I'll come back if called.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
1) tell me your hair appointment is gonna take 45 mins ..LIARS >:(   it took 2 hours >:(

2)   " i only need to pop in and out"  of the mall..and then i'm left walking behind ya pissed off for 2 friggin hours >:(

solutions : be honest..if your hair apointment is gonna take long...lemme bring a friend along so i can go eat someplace...maybe get tanked

if you r gonna be a while at the mall have the courtsey to take my friggin car and credit card...thats FINE with as..as long as we dont have to come with >:(

Should have went to the gym.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
you're 30 and you let this happen . . . you have only yourself to blame.  ;D

things like that used to happen to me back in the day. Now, if it's going to take longer than 15 mins, I'm outta there.  there are plenty of cabs, and there's the off chance I'll come back if called.

what i'll tolerate is directly proportional to how hot she is ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

what i'll tolerate is directly proportional to how hot she is ;D

translation: I'm whipped.  ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

oh wait...I have some for you:

Guys:  1.  Bragging how "well hung" you are, when it's really just a door bell

2.  "Hey baby...I can go all night", when you really mean you can't go for more than 30 seconds

3.  Just going out for "a' beer with the boys.  2am ... shitfaced

4.  "Don't make any plans baby...I have a romantic night ahead for us" ... girl gets excited, make-up, dress, perfume, etc....what happens that night?  beer, pizza, football game

5.  "You don't have to lift a finger, I'll clean the house, just relax" he says.  His rendition of cleaning the house?  He put the dishes in the dishwasher.

I could go on and on...don't talk to me about waiting 2 hours for your girl while in the mall or getting her hair done when you guys not only do things that make us wanna itch through our brains...we want to rip yours out.  ;D
:D Weee

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Now now Cheri!! number 5 I have down to a science, I never let anyone run the sweeper but me (I hate when the wife leaves lines in the carpet)  :)
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Hand it over!!       :D
let's go shopping Flower!  :D
:D Weee

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Laughing out loud...

Tox, you know what to do next time, no?

He he
xL

...live and learn
either you love your high-maintenance high-cost hottie or you don't.  I think you love it (and will continue to (at least until you have no more time to wait for her and your credit cards are all maxxed.

Can I come to back to Ontariario and join in the spending spree with Cherie and flower?  Oh hang on, Tox lives in England.

>Just tell your arm candy she looks wonderful, she's worth waiting for and get off on it as long as you can afford to?

& don't hack your head apart.  If you turn ugly, she'll leave you.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: ....umm girls..things that you do that make me wanna itch my brain thru my e
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 05:50:13 AM »
oh wait...I have some for you:

2.  "Hey baby...I can go all night", when you really mean you can't go for more than 30 seconds

4.  "Don't make any plans baby...I have a romantic night ahead for us" ... girl gets excited, make-up, dress, perfume, etc....what happens that night?  beer, pizza, football game

5.  "You don't have to lift a finger, I'll clean the house, just relax" he says.  His rendition of cleaning the house?  He put the dishes in the dishwasher.

I could go on and on...don't talk to me about waiting 2 hours for your girl while in the mall or getting her hair done when you guys not only do things that make us wanna itch through our brains...we want to rip yours out. ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: ....umm girls..things that you do that make me wanna itch my brain thru my e
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 01:10:45 PM »
to continue toxic's list.

3) Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

4) Do you wish I had bigger breasts?
--Not if you're naturally a firm C, or even a big B . . .  :)

5) I think I'm going to wear the other shoes after all . . . you know the 24th pair I tried on.

6) Can you see my wrinkles?

Yes, now that you've brought them up.

7) Can we stop again? I need to pee . . . I know it's only been five miles.

. . .  I will add more later

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 04:14:23 PM »
translation: I'm whipped.  ;D

well no shit...its ok to be whipped...my manhood does not shrink or nuttin....

i checked....several times! :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

never done that...frankly its bad manners and i dont have no jurassic cock to brag about anyhoooo..

certain drugs were involved but i HAVE gone all night... :)

if i promise romantic evening..i deliver..i only promise its once in a blue moon though...

i dont clean...never have...never will...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »

Hand it over!!       :D

lol flowey.......but then can i do bad things to you at some point?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 04:26:18 PM »
Laughing out loud...

Tox, you know what to do next time, no?

He he
xL

...live and learn
either you love your high-maintenance high-cost hottie or you don't.  I think you love it (and will continue to (at least until you have no more time to wait for her and your credit cards are all maxxed.

Can I come to back to Ontariario and join in the spending spree with Cherie and flower?  Oh hang on, Tox lives in England.

>Just tell your arm candy she looks wonderful, she's worth waiting for and get off on it as long as you can afford to?

& don't hack your head apart.  If you turn ugly, she'll leave you.

o boye..i live in the USA

she's hot but she is a friend...we hang out once in a while...and get naughty once in a while...i'm actually in the process of courting a waitress at my regular bar...she's not a flat out hottie but she is a cutie and she approached me a few weeks ago ...introduced herself ..talked to me and kissed me on my cheek....i loved that...been thinking of her ever since..

carpe` vaginum!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
a kiss on your cheek, and she's in your thoughts all day?
X

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 05:11:16 PM »
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 06:31:43 AM »
to continue toxic's list.

3) Do these jeans make my ass look fat?

That's just the female version of ...

Does this tie work?

Not really (followed by long explanation of matching colors, patterns, stripes)

Does this tie work? (next monday, same tie, shirt etc)

Not really... (followed by shorter explanation of matching colors, patterns, stripes)

Does this tie work? (every monday for 2 months, same tie, shirt etc)

You look gorgeous... wear it. (9 mondays later.)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »
  I'll add Victoria's Secret to the list of shops   ;)
Oh yes....you gotta have victoria secret. Ladies, indulge in the lingerie.  ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »
That's just the female version of ...

Does this tie work?

Not really (followed by long explanation of matching colors, patterns, stripes)

Does this tie work? (next monday, same tie, shirt etc)

Not really... (followed by shorter explanation of matching colors, patterns, stripes)

Does this tie work? (every monday for 2 months, same tie, shirt etc)

You look gorgeous... wear it. (9 mondays later.)

lol . . . I'm not one of those guys. I actually have very good tie sense, and even more importantly, tie excellent knots (even on boats) :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
a kiss on your cheek, and she's in your thoughts all day?

yeah she ws so cute about it :)......i live in a college town...and girls that r forward r a dime a dozen...my most recent ex... yanno how we had sex for the first time...she ws coked up..so she woke me up and asked " r we gonna fuck already or what?" :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 02:02:51 PM »
  I'll add Victoria's Secret to the list of shops   ;)

i'll ask for a higher credit limit :)....see i dont mind being at the mall...as long as ya leave me at the resturant bar inside..and collect me on yer way out... :)
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
Hey... I want in on the shopping spree! ;D
BKS approved

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Hey... I want in on the shopping spree! ;D

Don't forget me and DeeDee. We Canadian girls like to shop too.  :D
w