Author Topic: 1 thing about makeup girls...  (Read 10773 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
1 thing about makeup girls...
« on: September 29, 2006, 10:12:34 PM »
we reeeeealy reeeealy like ya girls without it....

i have dated only 1 girl that never wore make up and i loved her for it....when i kiss your cheek i dont wanna taste that crap ya put on your cheeks....that stuff that goes on with poofy brush...

a girl in a simple dress with her hair tightly pulled back in a ponytail is all most of us really ask for..... :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: 1 thing about makeup girls...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »
ooo..jeans and turtle neck with hair pulled back are soo hot!

...faded jeans with white turtleneck on a blondie or a camel coloured one on a brunette...sooo hot.....
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 06:43:31 AM »
Somebody's been at the bar scoping the girlies ;D
R

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 01:33:20 PM »
ooo..jeans and turtle neck with hair pulled back are soo hot!

...faded jeans with white turtleneck on a blondie or a camel coloured one on a brunette...sooo hot.....

I agree 110% turtle neck, tight jeans , a sexy pair of heels and her hair up. But I happen to like my lady to be madeup.  :-*
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 07:00:06 PM »
Somebody's been at the bar scoping the girlies ;D

lol stells..actually some girl ran into me and got mad at me cause i didn't remember her...told me her and i had a conversation some time ago....she ws a hottie and bi to boot..i'm an idiot >:(

..she had her new girlfriend with her (sooo totally under her league)...sooo i had to behave... :(

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »
I agree 110% turtle neck, tight jeans , a sexy pair of heels and her hair up. But I happen to like my lady to be madeup.  :-*

i dont like make up and the complete lack or responce other than stells shows me stells is the only girl here confident about her looks ...she prolly goes without makeup most of the time :)    its so refreshing...yanno the kinda girl that'd come kayaking with ya and wouldn't mind if ya played a really mean april fools joke on her...such girls are rare
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »
I'm married to a woman who wears absolutely none and she's beautiful.  My daughters don't wear any either.

BTW, I'm watching Lost Season 2 and the women are wearing makeup.  They've been on an island for two months!   ??? 

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 09:16:56 PM »

i dont like make up and the complete lack or responce other than stells shows me stells is the only girl here confident about her looks ...she prolly goes without makeup most of the time :)    its so refreshing...yanno the kinda girl that'd come kayaking with ya and wouldn't mind if ya played a really mean april fools joke on her...such girls are rare

Now, now you know what they say about assuming don'tcha... ;)

I don't wear much myself, give me a lipstick/lip gloss, a compact to keep away the shine & maybe a little something for a touch of color in my cheeks & I'm good to go. My "makeup" routine on a normal day takes me about 5 minutes in the morning & that's from applying moisturizer to done. Now I'm not saying I never wear more than that (depends on the situation) but even then I still don't do a whole lot - I might add a touch of eyeshadow & some eyeliner :-\

BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »
I'm married to a woman who wears absolutely none and she's beautiful.  My daughters don't wear any either.

BTW, I'm watching Lost Season 2 and the women are wearing makeup.  They've been on an island for two months!   ??? 

i love that show...and dont ya notice everone has perfect aircuts nor do the women have ANY leg hair ???
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 11:16:25 PM »
Now, now you know what they say about assuming don'tcha... ;)

I don't wear much myself, give me a lipstick/lip gloss, a compact to keep away the shine & maybe a little something for a touch of color in my cheeks & I'm good to go. My "makeup" routine on a normal day takes me about 5 minutes in the morning & that's from applying moisturizer to done. Now I'm not saying I never wear more than that (depends on the situation) but even then I still don't do a whole lot - I might add a touch of eyeshadow & some eyeliner :-\

mish....i have an inkling that you r a good loking gal :)   wayy 2 take the bait though ;D

hey ..a little lipstick is ok...i just hate warpaint.....

as far as the cheeks go hon,,try a pill or 2 of naicin on an empty tummy...
carpe` vaginum!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 05:32:18 AM »
I hate to say it but a lot of woment that think they are naturals arent so natural! If you can pull it off GREAT if you need some make up put it on baby! I think made up chics are hot!!!  :-* :-*
X

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 04:24:50 PM »

mish....i have an inkling that you r a good loking gal :)   wayy 2 take the bait though ;D

hey ..a little lipstick is ok...i just hate warpaint.....

as far as the cheeks go hon,,try a pill or 2 of naicin on an empty tummy...

Awww... thanks Toxie! I'm not gonna toot my own horn but I think it's safe to say I'm not unattractive ;) as for taking the bait... well... I just couldn't let the coment that stells is the only girl here confident about her looks slide on by - ya know?

BTW I have to comment (yet again) on your avatar... I love the Dark Tower series, Roland is the man!
BKS approved

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »
I think most gals here are probably confident about their looks.  The fact that they were drawn to this site indicates that most are probably fit too :)

Toxy, I actually like wearing make-up and like getting dressed up....but some days I go w/o make-up.........in fact most weekdays I'll leave the gym like a sweaty pig and run errands IN PUBLIC ;D
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 08:20:52 PM »
... I love the Dark Tower series, Roland is the man!

http://www.stephenking.com/DarkTower/

...that comment makes me wanna ask ya out on a date and not because you could possibly be a hottie....i've met a fello dark tower fan :)...although the hottie part would surely help.

i hope you had the chance the read the "original" gunslinger...for he changed it....post accident...Roland is a different much more ruthless man in the original...Stephen K changed post accident and it reflects in the books on ward from "wizard and glass" (my favourite)

i still wanna know what happened to Rhea and if young Roland ever got his revenge .....i'm always afraid or rereading that one....much as i love it...its a nostalgic read...and i consider that to be the worst of all emotions......which is why i find dickens to to be so sadly delicious....its a love hate thing...

The guns were empty and they boiled at him, transmogrified into an Eye and a Hand, and he stood, screaming and reloading, his mind far away and absent, letting his hands do their reloading trick. Could he hold up a hand, tell them he had spent a thousand years learning this trick and others, tell them of the guns and the blood that had blessed them? Not with his mouth. But his hands could speak their own tale.  the gunslinger

"Kill if you will, but command me nothing!" the gunslinger roared. "You have forgotten the faces of those who made you! Now either kill us or be silent and listen to me, Roland of Gilead, son of Steven, gunslinger, and lord of ancient lands! I have not come across all the miles and all the years to listen to your childish prating! Do you understand? Now you will listen to ME!"   wizard and glass

the only few books i hold in such high reverance are Wuthering heights and  The mayor of castabridge..

" bird and bear and hare and fish, take my love....his fondest wish"  Susan

...the man in black fled across the desert...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 08:24:39 PM »
in fact most weekdays I'll leave the gym like a sweaty pig and run errands IN PUBLIC ;D

now thats a good girl! 8)
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 09:48:33 PM »

http://www.stephenking.com/DarkTower/

...that comment makes me wanna ask ya out on a date and not because you could possibly be a hottie....i've met a fello dark tower fan :)...although the hottie part would surely help.

i hope you had the chance the read the "original" gunslinger...for he changed it....post accident...Roland is a different much more ruthless man in the original...Stephen K changed post accident and it reflects in the books on ward from "wizard and glass" (my favourite)

i still wanna know what happened to Rhea and if young Roland ever got his revenge .....i'm always afraid or rereading that one....much as i love it...its a nostalgic read...and i consider that to be the worst of all emotions......which is why i find dickens to to be so sadly delicious....its a love hate thing...

The guns were empty and they boiled at him, transmogrified into an Eye and a Hand, and he stood, screaming and reloading, his mind far away and absent, letting his hands do their reloading trick. Could he hold up a hand, tell them he had spent a thousand years learning this trick and others, tell them of the guns and the blood that had blessed them? Not with his mouth. But his hands could speak their own tale.  the gunslinger

"Kill if you will, but command me nothing!" the gunslinger roared. "You have forgotten the faces of those who made you! Now either kill us or be silent and listen to me, Roland of Gilead, son of Steven, gunslinger, and lord of ancient lands! I have not come across all the miles and all the years to listen to your childish prating! Do you understand? Now you will listen to ME!"   wizard and glass

the only few books i hold in such high reverance are Wuthering heights and  The mayor of castabridge..

" bird and bear and hare and fish, take my love....his fondest wish"  Susan

...the man in black fled across the desert...

Well thankee sai! ;D

Yes I did read the original gunslinger version (82 right?)...

"Shall there be truth between us, as two men? Not as friends, but as enemies and equals? There is an offer you will get rarely, Roland. Only enemies speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty."

I agree the tone of the books changed after the accident but I guess almost losing your life will do that to ya... irregardless Roland is a baaad man. I haven't re-read the series since the last one came out... I will but since I now know about the tower (& the horn) I have to get myself back into a frame of mind to read them. Of course some things will never be answered completely to my satisfaction but that's Mr. King for ya... besides it's not like life will give you all the answers either & I can live with that - especially considering at one point he didn't even think he'd finish them before he died so I'll take what I can get.

... and the gunslinger followed.

BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 04:19:03 PM »
We are well met sai mish :)

S.K. ended  the story as he did for what else does a man have to do when all his work is done.....but die....

its not fair i still think for SK to leave rhea alive in my mind...i demand revenge...Wizard and glass ws the most vivid of all his books...i could almost smell the salty mejis air...

..plus growing up my friday night activities used to involve racing my friends on horses right on the beach and i always  used to ride my "shaheen" (falcon)  ....named so cause the faster he got...the smoother his ride became...and so i kinda understood "rusher"(rolands horse)...and roland..and the hot horse breath and the sternness of september air...ad letting loose at full tilt...and then urging the horse to go just a tad faster...and then realizing yet another gear...and urging him faster yet...it made ya feel giddy in that way that ya do when ya meet someone you know you r gonna fall in love with....

Was there ever a trap to match the trap of love?

...long days and pleasant nights...

I do want to love! he cried, but although Eddie was also crying a little now with the woman in the wheelchair, the gunslinger's eyes remained as dry as the desert he had crossed to reach this sunless sea
carpe` vaginum!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 05:13:44 PM »
Dare I say I'm feeling the formation of a ka-tet... ;D

"...If you have given up your heart for the Tower, Roland, you have already lost. A heartless creature is a loveless creature, and a loveless creature is a beast. To be a beast is perhaps bearable, although the man who has become one will surely pay hell's own price in the end, but what if you should gain your object? What if you should, heartless, actually storm the Dark Tower and win it? If there is naught but darkness in your heart, what could you do except degenerate from beast to monster? To gain one's object as a beast would only be bitterly comic, like giving a magnifying glass to an elephaunt. But to gain one's object as a monster..."
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »
i hate seeing girls that have makeup on, but stops at the jaw.  It makes that line  acrrass the face.  Blend it down or something!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 05:46:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah that's pretty bad... how do you not notice that!?!
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 05:53:57 PM »
i see it all the time.  Each time i want to go up to them and say something.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »
Dare I say I'm feeling the formation of a ka-tet... ;D

"...If you have given up your heart for the Tower, Roland, you have already lost. A heartless creature is a loveless creature, and a loveless creature is a beast. To be a beast is perhaps bearable, although the man who has become one will surely pay hell's own price in the end, but what if you should gain your object? What if you should, heartless, actually storm the Dark Tower and win it? If there is naught but darkness in your heart, what could you do except degenerate from beast to monster? To gain one's object as a beast would only be bitterly comic, like giving a magnifying glass to an elephaunt. But to gain one's object as a monster..."

that is actually one of my fav lines.....anther fav ..from memory

" control the things u can control maggot...and let everything else take a flying fuck at you. And if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing" Cort

mish is another Ka-mai......(kas fool) :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 11:17:34 PM »
i hate seeing girls that have makeup on, but stops at the jaw.  It makes that line  acrrass the face.  Blend it down or something!

i have really bad eyes...so i never notice at night...but on the bright side...i'm under the impression that i'm pretty good looking ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 05:21:54 AM »

i have really bad eyes...so i never notice at night...but on the bright side...i'm under the impression that i'm pretty good looking ;D

lol

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 06:27:43 AM »
I happen to love makeup and the different things you can do with it.  There are many days were I go very minimal or with none at all and when I am at teh gym I couldn't care less but when I am going out I get to be daring and accentuate the features that I want.  Makeup is just another accessory and it makes being a girl a whole lot more fun.
Jennifer