Author Topic: Going to Brasil advise needed !!!  (Read 3640 times)

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Going to Brasil advise needed !!!
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »
Hi
i am going to brasil mid january and since ill go to the beaches i want to look as good as possible :-)
i want to ask:
what do you think of doing a cycle for 6 weeks dianabol 20/day(maybe 25) masteron 200/2days
maybe add some primobolan?should i take some liv52 for the dianabol?

i want something light here to tone up and gain some more muscle.
of course i will accompany that with stricked nutrition and cardio.
Please give me some suggestions

Thank you very much
here are and some photos from previous summer doing a 12week cycle on winstrol/boldenone later primo/masteron
http://digitarious.hi5.com

it worked great and ill do it again.i have the cycle in excel format if someone wants i cant send it to him
feel free to comment my photos (i know my legs are awfull this year im working on them)
Also is there any interesting stuff i can find in brasilian pharmacies?

Waitng for your answers people and thank you very much

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Going to Brasil advise needed !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 01:56:38 PM »
Hi
i am going to brasil mid january and since ill go to the beaches i want to look as good as possible :-)
i want to ask:
what do you think of doing a cycle for 6 weeks dianabol 20/day(maybe 25) masteron 200/2days
maybe add some primobolan?should i take some liv52 for the dianabol?

i want something light here to tone up and gain some more muscle.
of course i will accompany that with stricked nutrition and cardio.
Please give me some suggestions

Thank you very much
here are and some photos from previous summer doing a 12week cycle on winstrol/boldenone later primo/masteron
http://digitarious.hi5.com

it worked great and ill do it again.i have the cycle in excel format if someone wants i cant send it to him
feel free to comment my photos (i know my legs are awfull this year im working on them)
Also is there any interesting stuff i can find in brasilian pharmacies?

Waitng for your answers people and thank you very much

I think you need to research more, bro.

A D-bol/Masteron cycle wouldn't do much and running double orals is un-wise.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »
Be careful in Brazil I think that place can be dangerous.  Makes Compton look like Disney land.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 05:45:08 PM »
Be careful in Brazil I think that place can be dangerous.  Makes Compton look like Disney land.

That's correct.

If you go on Ogrish.com, alot of the clips of shootings, rapings, murders and the like are from places like Brazil.

The cops are corrupt and half of them are doing the killing.

Scary what happens in 3rd world countries.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 06:27:02 PM »
That's correct.

If you go on Ogrish.com, alot of the clips of shootings, rapings, murders and the like are from places like Brazil.

The cops are corrupt and half of them are doing the killing.

Scary what happens in 3rd world countries.

DIV

Can't be much worse then Mexico... ;)  vacationing there a few years ago, me and my party got pulled over by a large military truck (with about 30 armed soldiers inside) they all thought I was Dolph Lundgren from Rocky 4, hahaha..they were asking me for autographs and shit! it was hillarious.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:28:55 PM »
Can't be much worse then Mexico... ;)  vacationing there a few years ago, me and my party got pulled over by a large military truck (with about 30 armed soldiers inside) they all thought I was Dolph Lundgren from Rocky 4, hahaha..they were asking me for autographs and shit! it was hillarious.

Mexico = Brazil......

Both dangerous, esp if you don't speak the language.

Be careful.

DIV

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:31:06 PM »
Have protection  ;) (not condoms  ;) )

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 12:29:37 AM »
thanks guys
you think i will find any juice there at local pharmacies?  :-)
 :) :)

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 12:40:34 AM »
you used to be able to find hemogenin(anadrol) down there. be carefull though - if your not careful the locals down there will rob and ass rape you.we would hate to see you show up on one of those websites :P

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 12:49:21 AM »
lol thanks man

do you know anything else i can aquire there?
winstrol,dbol anything else you know of?

thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 01:07:24 AM »
Not too sure- Im not even sure you can still get hemogenin down there. if you can and its real its high quality anadrol. not sure if they have injects they probably have something though.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 02:54:27 AM »
LOL, calm down guys!

yes, here its a 3rd world country , and we have some big problems with violence and things like that, but im sure you also have neighborhoods (sp?) there that when you walk in you dont really know if you will walk out...lol

here its a big country, and you have a little of everything. All the big cities have places with so much glamour and $$ going on that you will think you are like in Paris or something like that.

The most famous beachs of Rio (not all of them, just the most known ones ) are good, but they are a little too much close of bad neighborhoods, so sometimes turists get robbed and things like that...so off course, you have to be carefull. But on the other side, there are like millions of turists in Rio this time of the year, so at least you will not be alone, hehe

But other incredible beaches at Bahia and Florianopolis, just to name a few, are just beautiful, packed with beautifull woman and great nights, and its a calm place. I assure you will not have problems in places like Floripa (the only problem is that you will never want to get back to your home, haha)

well, you can get sustanon, deca, hemogenim, on drugstores here...its somewhat cheap. Dont buy winstrol here (is fake) instead if you want that go to the 'brazilian' options, wich would be the veterinary winstrol, by the name of Win Goldstano or Winstrol FM

the best way would be you get a contact with someone here previously, it would be much better ...

just a note, one other easy to find drug its deposteron wich would be Test E i think (dont quote me on that) i just know that its not like Sust with more types of test. And people buy hemogenim like candies here so it would be a good choice if you want that!
!

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 03:17:30 AM »
i think u need some testosterone!!!

and every single girls on the beach are like playboy material!!! all ready to throw down!!! :) dang... i sure can use a vacation in rio~

u can have it for free or 50bucks~ heheheheheh.... braziL!!!! braziL!!! brazIL!!!!  lucky YOU!!!! but dude... get some test!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 04:43:20 AM »
The most famous beachs of Rio (not all of them, just the most known ones ) are good, but they are a little too much close of bad neighborhoods, so sometimes turists get robbed and things like that...so off course, you have to be carefull. But on the other side, there are like millions of turists in Rio this time of the year, so at least you will not be alone, hehe

Not the most reassuring thing to have read.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 07:35:49 AM »
Not the most reassuring thing to have read.

lol. sorry about that...I just wanted to say this. Im not going to lie and tell the guy 'oh, come over, its all ok, you can sleep on the streets if you want and blablabla', but at the same time, its not like Iraq or some country like that wich is in war right now...

Rio is probably the most known Brazil city among turists, so there is a very good structure there for them. I live in Sao Paulo (the bigger city in Brazil, more or less 5 hours of Rio). In Rio you will find lots of bars, restaurants, hotels, taxi drivers that speak english and will treat you well. Just be carefull, dont walk though the night alone on the streets in places without too many people, things like that. Dont walk with too much money with you...

If you go to rio, i recomend Trindade...its near sao Paulo,everyone knows and for sure one of the most beautiful places you will see there...There its really calm (you will NOT have problems with being robbed, etc trust me)
!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 08:03:30 AM »
What a bunch of scared little cats.  All that muscle and you guys are acting like little bitches afraid of rio.  I spent months in Rio and Sao Paulo and they only F$ck with little dickwad tourists.  They go after the old white man with the comb over wearing the gold watch.  Young built guys don't get messed with.  They don't try to rob people they think will fight back.

To meet women, you don't need to look like arnold or tom arnold.  The bitches don't care.  Once they hear you speak english, their panties get wet real fast.  This guy I was working with looked like that fat guy from office space and he scored a real hot chick.  I had a real f*ck frenzy down there.  Just watch out for the trannies. Some of these trannies look like 10's and you have to watch out real close.  Also if you head to a bar where they charge you a cover for all you can drink, make sure that you confirm the reciept it legit.  What they do is charge you $50 and you drink to your hearts delight, on your way out they ask you for the reciept to confirm you paid and then you give them it and they tell you it is not the correct stub.  It is an old scam down there.

Have fun and bring lots of rubber

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 08:07:04 AM »
Definatly be careful.  In Mexico I get stared at all the time for my size.  And dont buy any gear down there.  If you look like you work out trust me when you go through customs coming back to the us they will see you and search!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 04:46:55 PM »
LOL, calm down guys!

yes, here its a 3rd world country , and we have some big problems with violence and things like that, but im sure you also have neighborhoods (sp?) there that when you walk in you dont really know if you will walk out...lol

here its a big country, and you have a little of everything. All the big cities have places with so much glamour and $$ going on that you will think you are like in Paris or something like that.

But other incredible beaches at Bahia and Florianopolis, just to name a few, are just beautiful, packed with beautifull woman and great nights, and its a calm place. I assure you will not have problems in places like Floripa (the only problem is that you will never want to get back to your home, haha)

well, you can get sustanon, deca, hemogenim, on drugstores here...its somewhat cheap. Dont buy winstrol here (is fake) instead if you want that go to the 'brazilian' options, wich would be the veterinary winstrol, by the name of Win Goldstano or Winstrol FM

the best way would be you get a contact with someone here previously, it would be much better ...

just a note, one other easy to find drug its deposteron wich would be Test E i think (dont quote me on that) i just know that its not like Sust with more types of test. And people buy hemogenim like candies here so it would be a good choice if you want that!

Lil' Petrucci,

I'm not so much worried for myself, because I'm Mexican and I know enough Spanish to handle myself I did get in any trouble down south, but for those who are foreigners it can be a dangerous place.

You realize how many Americans travel to Mexico and never come back (alive) ?

What happened to them?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Being a bodybuilder doesn't mean anything....

Human life is cheap in Mexico, or any third world country for that matter.

DIV

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »
Petrucci, do you know Flavia (figure girl in Sao p)?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 05:19:56 PM »
Lil' Petrucci,

I'm not so much worried for myself, because I'm Mexican and I know enough Spanish to handle myself I did get in any trouble down south, but for those who are foreigners it can be a dangerous place.

You realize how many Americans travel to Mexico and never come back (alive) ?

What happened to them?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Being a bodybuilder doesn't mean anything....

Human life is cheap in Mexico, or any third world country for that matter.

DIV

Very true the value of a life there is nothing, you could be killed for 2 dollars and they would not bat an eye.  Dated a girl from Sao Paulo and she told me herself how happy she was to leave, because of all the violence.

Im sure it is a beautiful place and not all bad though.  And agree it dont matter how big you are when its two psychos with guns you are facing in a forigen land where coruption is the law, constitution cant help you much there.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 05:14:38 AM »
Petrucci, do you know Flavia (figure girl in Sao p)?

do you have her last name???

Division: yes you are right ,i just wanted to say that its not the case that anyone will get here and be caught by gorillas on the airport and being eated alive by cannibals like the movies...LOL

Just be carefull and dont do stupid things, and anyone can have a great time around here...Like i say, for the americans (for example) all they know its Rio, Bahia and maybe one or two places...There are millions of places in Brazil where there isnt violence (yeah, its difficult to believe) and they are just as beautiful as the more known beaches...But they are not known, and dont have structure to accept millions of turists at the same time like Rio for instance
!

digitarious

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
ok guys
first of all im greek not american (big hallo from greece)

also petrucci what is the best place to meet girls (not necessarly h00kers) just girl who like to flirt hoe do they like to be approached
and what is the best beach in rio? ipanema copa cabbana or some else?whats your favourite?

also i ll get some hamofenin stuff take out the pills and put it in a vitamin box to pass customs on my way back to greece.
by the way i dont look much of bodybuilder
you can see some photos of mine here
htt://digitarious.hi5.com
 and feel free to post me some comments

thanks alot guys take care