Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107703 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2008, 04:14:54 AM »

Once again avoiding and trying to shift the subject.
You claim you want a debate but in reality you just want your shit read by people, I guess your immense IQ can't figure that one out  ::)

So DebuzZZzzz...you start seeing the pattern or what? And please stop swinging off nuts...especially skinny, retarded people nuts...its pitiful.
you are the childish one---you say you want to debate him yet cant spend 30 seconds reading his lengthy post above :-\ ???

so why would he take you seriously??

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2008, 06:17:47 AM »
you are the childish one---you say you want to debate him yet cant spend 30 seconds reading his lengthy post above :-\ ???

so why would he take you seriously??

Because after reading the first lines I see that once again he ignores the subject and does his regular shit.... ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »

More like implying that your say the same things over and over and bore us to death thus ZZzzzZZZzz :D

Stupid reply.

All you have done is implying that your experience in research enables you to discredit all the research MattCock and Debussey has been refering to by default. Further on, you have not presented a single argument (besides your "credibility) that counter arguments the research that has been presented (don't blow yourself with teh economist)

Debussey knows many people that has been doing these kinds of studies, and although Debussey has not done the studies itself, Debussey can surely state that what you claim about studies and all that stuff is not good enough at all. This is based on statements from several researchers that Debussey knows, people that has been doing research studies in the same fields for 20 - 30 years, and their credibility and experience surely outweighs yours by leaps and bounds. Your statements further contradicts most of the points found in the literature about the scientific process, unless you are one of those anti pragmatic mofos that has their head in their ass.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #578 on: June 03, 2008, 09:54:08 AM »
Stupid reply.

All you have done is implying that your experience in research enables you to discredit all the research MattCock and Debussey has been refering to by default. Further on, you have not presented a single argument (besides your "credibility) that counter arguments the research that has been presented (don't blow yourself with teh economist)

Debussey knows many people that has been doing these kinds of studies, and although Debussey has not done the studies itself, Debussey can surely state that what you claim about studies and all that stuff is not good enough at all. This is based on statements from several researchers that Debussey knows, people that has been doing research studies in the same fields for 20 - 30 years, and their credibility and experience surely outweighs yours by leaps and bounds. Your statements further contradicts most of the points found in the literature about the scientific process, unless you are one of those anti pragmatic mofos that has their head in their ass.

The research I conducted wasn't a solo gig and included people with 20-30 years also, I'm actually passing along their message. And in the field I'm in the effects that I speak of are allot smaller but in the fields such as determining the IQ of certain populations every litlle change you do can make a drastic effect and allot of times no many will even know it has been done thus no damage to your credibility.

You want a relevant example, take IEEE SPECTRUM magazine issue of April 2008, there is a big article there about the testing of organic PV cells. That article talks about how a reputable engineer in the PV community complains about the lack of regulation regarding published papers and results, and thats empirical science...you talk about a very subjective science that can be easily manipulated.

I discredit Matt sources, the methods of testing, the extraction of conclusions and other relevant issues.

The funny thing is that most of you want to be thought of as "the master race" because you have no personal achivments and want an achivment that can't be taken from you.

By using the data from your research I can actually pat myself on the back just because I'm a part of certain groups but I find that as a very weak character, so I'm actually fighting "against my own benefit".

You all make me laugh at how you want to hide in the race shelter.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: June 03, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
The research I conducted wasn't a solo gig and included people with 20-30 years also, I'm actually passing along their message. And in the field I'm in the effects that I speak of are allot smaller but in the fields such as determining the IQ of certain populations every litlle change you do can make a drastic effect and allot of times no many will even know it has been done thus no damage to your credibility.

You want a relevant example, take IEEE SPECTRUM magazine issue of April 2008, there is a big article there about the testing of organic PV cells. That article talks about how a reputable engineer in the PV community complains about the lack of regulation regarding published papers and results, and thats empirical science...you talk about a very subjective science that can be easily manipulated.

I discredit Matt sources, the methods of testing, the extraction of conclusions and other relevant issues.

The funny thing is that most of you want to be thought of as "the master race" because you have no personal achivments and want an achivment that can't be taken from you.

By using the data from your research I can actually pat myself on the back just because I'm a part of certain groups but I find that as a very weak character, so I'm actually fighting "against my own benefit".

You all make me laugh at how you want to hide in the race shelter.

At least a better post, yet, still no counterarguments, just speculation.

And you claiming "hidden racism" = a personal opinion, nothing more. Debussey lives in it's parents basement and prays to Gary Busey. That creates superiority in itself.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #580 on: June 03, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »

At least a better post, yet, still no counterarguments, just speculation.

And you claiming "hidden racism" = a personal opinion, nothing more. Debussey lives in it's parents basement and prays to Gary Busey. That creates superiority in itself.

You see, you follow in your icon foot steps, you want to debate someone but you always back down when it starts.
Like I said, you have no actual knowledge on how a study is actually is conducted and what are the powers behind it.

I refuse to even acknowledge studies that were made/financed/published/etc by known and self proclaim white supremacy groups

Now to another matter at hand...where are all your facts about Jewish global media domination? You two understand that by saying that you are proving you are wrong? The internet is the strongest media in the world and this site is owned by a Jewish/Israeli man, each post you two post regarding that theory just disproves itself....can you see the immense irony or you need a 260IQ for that?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: June 03, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »
You see, you follow in your icon foot steps, you want to debate someone but you always back down when it starts.
Like I said, you have no actual knowledge on how a study is actually is conducted and what are the powers behind it.

I refuse to even acknowledge studies that were made/financed/published/etc by known and self proclaim white supremacy groups

Now to another matter at hand...where are all your facts about Jewish global media domination? You two understand that by saying that you are proving you are wrong? The internet is the strongest media in the world and this site is owned by a Jewish/Israeli man, each post you two post regarding that theory just disproves itself....can you see the immense irony or you need a 260IQ for that?

Hey, back up a bit, Debussey never SUPPORTED MattCocks jew statements, Debussey only stated that they were not racistic in nature as Debussey has seen them. The science stuff Debussey spoke about was only regarding the race/intelligence stuff (this is the part of MattCocks arguments Debussey supports=, but Debussey did not clearify that directly, sorry about that.) The Jewish media domination stuff, MattCock is on his own about. Debussey only said that they were not racistic in nature.

And you are severely wrong about "not having any knowledge about how a study is being done". Debussey does have a very small amount of practical knowledge in actual studies (Debussey has been somewhat involved in qualitative studies, including the gathering of qualitative empiri and some qualitative analysis), and some theoretical knowledge about how studies are being done (quantitative and qualitative studies in the social sciences). Claiming that Debussey knows a great deal = completely wrong, but Debussey does have a small degree of familiarity with the theoretical and practical aspects of scientific research, along with several aquaintences that has tons of experience.

And Debussey has not backed down from your debate. The race/IQ studies are up there along with Debusseys arguments (arguments Debussey has written tens of times now), waiting for you to directly address them. They have been waiting for days actually ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #582 on: June 04, 2008, 02:57:04 PM »
As it stands now, I am debating where M3 deserves to be ranked.  It is A, B, or C.  Not sure yet.  Sometimes I feel it is A+, other days, C or D.  Perhaps a B or C is appropriate for an overall grade (6-7 out of 10).  It is pretty decent though, but I've used better supplements before.

I will respond to other posts in this thread a little later.

I would like members of the board to read this review I just posted on my website (written by someone on my review team) and let me know if they think it is fair and balanced:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/universalgainfast3100review2.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: June 04, 2008, 04:17:08 PM »
As it stands now, I am debating where M3 deserves to be ranked.  It is A, B, or C.  Not sure yet.  Sometimes I feel it is A+, other days, C or D.  Perhaps a B or C is appropriate for an overall grade (6-7 out of 10).  It is pretty decent though, but I've used better supplements before.

I will respond to other posts in this thread a little later.

I would like members of the board to read this review I just posted on my website (written by someone on my review team) and let me know if they think it is fair and balanced:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/universalgainfast3100review2.html

Give the grade: Matt Cock

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #584 on: June 06, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #585 on: February 24, 2021, 10:07:23 PM »
Mike's impressing me here.  Matt you're simply a fucking moron if you think you can be successful in any business venture promoting hate.  "Hate" in this context being essentially any doctrination holding that there are people "better" than others based on genetically-predetermined factors.  You might not be saying "better" per se, but it's hard to posit that one group is smarter than another without feelings getting hurt. Bodybuilding.com would never align themselves with you tied to your current belief system and you are a fool for failing to realize this.  Smartest dumb mother fucker I know and epic fucking fail on the 405 x 3 then six because anybody that knows anything about having deadlifted 500+ plus knows that's easily how much strength can vary from deadlift workout to workout regardless of any nutrient/supplement/steroid intake in the meantime.

Yeah, except I invested in Bitcoin at $180, and Bodybuilding.com is getting eaten alive by Amazon Sports Nutrition.

So who won that one, genius?

Lastly...do you think I give TWO FUCKING SHITS who is "offended" by my stating FACTS? So according to YOU, it's better to promote false narratives that are COMPLETE LIES, which - now that the dust has settled - have made Western Civilization worse off in every possible way?

Jeff, you twat. I say that while still respecting you, from one father to the next.

It seems like what you are saying is that overt hatred of other races is negative. I agree. But we live in a society, where a WHITE MAN BREATHING is considered racist.

Now why the FUCK would I submit to such ridiculous self-hating horseshit? And if you think I give two fucking shits about making myself unemployable over this - you are wrong. Bitcoin allows me to make money online while living off the grid of mainstream economic society. I'm divorced from the mainstream economy, and 100% financially autonomous. My rent and YouTube ad revenue is nice, but do you think I would lose one SECOND of sleep if I lost both of those income streams tomorrow? Hell no, I wouldn't!

So yeah, American Blacks commit more murder than all other races in the USA COMBINED, and I don't believe for a SECOND that the Jewish narrative of Germany and Hitler during WWII is anything but a major exaggeration, and  vile anti-German hatred, spread by Jewish-controlled Hollywood, and Jewish-controlled Big Tech. But no bias or agenda there...right Jeff?  ::)

See - you THINK I'm screwing my options by being so outspoken, but I am an articulate speaker, and people respect me MORE for speaking truth to power. Will they admit it? Hell no, they won't! Why not? Because people like YOU will lose your career if you DARE demonstrate the balls I have. And you know it. You know that YOU can't speak your mind, but I can. So you threaten me about not getting a job I WILL NEVER NEED, because you HATE the fact that you aren't "allowed" to say what you want.

Whereas me? I SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. And not a man alive can do a thing to stop me. And you KNOW IT.  ;D

But that's what's so fucking cool about me, Jeff - I'm not scared of Jewish and social pressure regarding STATING FACTS on "controversal" issues. Meanwhile, YOU wear a face mask while not even sick because the government tells you to, and you won't even publicly admit the kindergarten knowledge that "Boys have a penis, and girls have a vagina" - BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING SCARED OF THE EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL REPERCUSSIONS OF DOING SO.

I have the UTMOST RESPECT for Ron and OneMoreRep, and they are my favourite Jews. But do you I give two fucking shits about "offending them" by making a comment putting Hitler in context?

And how dare anyone insult Ron and OMR for suggesting these men aren't intelligent enough to discuss WWII from a non-Jewish lens.

I get that Israel has done bad things, but I can still empathize with the common Israeli Jew, constantly facing Palestinian terrorism. You'd be surprised how much people respect you when you have the balls to be open-minded on controversial topics.

As for "not offending people"...tell me, Jeff: why are you telling me as a White man, I need to submit and toe the line when it comes to not offending a non-White, in light of this recent anti-White disaster:

By the way, Jeff:

I am a strong, proud, non-self-hating White man who does NOT approve of mass replacement levels of immigration of non-White people into the West, due to the high crime as well as the strain on our social services it creates.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SUPPORT MY OWN RACE BEING REPLACED? DUMB SHIT.

So no, Jeff - I DO NOT apologize for being "racist" by stating FACTS. I REFUSE to appease narcissistic social justice activists AT ALL, BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS DEMAND MORE WHITE SELF-ABASEMENT.

I believe in natural hierarchies, and I assure you - White men represent BY FAR the highest global group on the human hierarchy.

So why THE FUCK should we appease a bunch of whining, petulant children of other demographics, who hold 5% of our power?

FUCK THAT. I am a White man. I submit to NO ONE.

As for being employed - HAHAHAHAHA...I have enough money for the next 200 years.

Play the tiniest violin for me, would you? :)

Social justice politically correct jagoffs can suck my cock.

I'm not submitting to any of this bullshit.

End of!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #586 on: February 24, 2021, 11:00:35 PM »
Oh brother. Are you too lazy to google 'James Watson fired?' Or, are you just being pedantic - God knows, most people will not click on given citations.

James Watson fired: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/25/science/25cnd-watson.html 

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that the left is incapable of debating using logic and empirical evidence, so that they resort to socially ostracizing academic heretics and firing them.

That proves my point - that you have no rebuttal to anything Watson said about racial disparities in DNA - so thank you for proving my point.

After all, what would the man who won the Nobel Prize for DISCOVERING/ELUCIDATING DNA POSSIBLY KNOW ABOUT GENETICS/DNA...right???

::)

But of course they just fired him instead. Did you REALLY THINK any of them would have the ability to debate him? LOL, leftists.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 25, 2021, 01:37:33 PM »
It's been 12 years man.

Let it go. ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #588 on: April 05, 2021, 05:01:56 AM »
It's been 12 years man.

Let it go. ;D

Good point.

I struggle badly with letting things go. I hold grudges forever.