Author Topic: why steroids make u happy ?  (Read 876 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
why steroids make u happy ?
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »
Hi,

So here is my question if someone know why when u take steroids u are happy and when u stop after like 2-3 week if u don't take pct u feel realy bad ?

Is it like a "psychotrop"

Hope everyone understand.

Thx
J

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: why steroids make u happy ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 04:27:42 PM »
During that period after you've come off your natural testosterone production has stopped and the exogenous hormones are starting to fade so depression can kick in.  Testosterone regulates many functions, including mood, in males and when it's low that feeling is quite common.  That's why a proper PCT is so important to avoid that issue.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »
i never realized this  ??? ???  I take lexapro too so maybe I have enhanced mood anyway. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

strength

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »
During that period after you've come off your natural testosterone production has stopped and the exogenous hormones are starting to fade so depression can kick in.  Testosterone regulates many functions, including mood, in males and when it's low that feeling is quite common.  That's why a proper PCT is so important to avoid that issue.

Not to mention the fact that no matter how good your pct is, your not going to look nearly as good as you did when you were in full swing.  That is the main reason guy do not practice time on=time off, i dont care what they say.  I am guilty of it to.  Back in the day when getting domestic gear was as easy as buying a 6 pack, we only took 8 weeks off at most.