Author Topic: Congratulations to Ron DeSantis  (Read 3800 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Congratulations to Ron DeSantis
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2021, 03:22:46 PM »
Sorry, my bad.  I didn't post the latest info

This is from today

Florida COVID update Wednesday: 16,935 new cases, hospitalizations break record for 3rd day

Florida reported 16,935 new COVID cases, 140 deaths and more than 12,000 people hospitalized in the state as of Tuesday, the third day in a row of record-breaking COVID hospitalizations as Florida hospitals temporarily suspend elective surgeries to conserve staff and make room for infected patients, the majority of them younger and unvaccinated.

The high number of hospitalizations has not been seen since the surge last July, the worst month for Florida COVID hospitalizations since the pandemic began 17 months ago.

Florida, which represents about 6.5% of the U.S. population, accounted for about 15% of the country’s new cases on Tuesday, based on the data the state is reporting to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The state’s seven-day average of new cases was 17,756 as of Aug. 3, up from a seven-day average of 2,195 on July 3, a 700 percent increase.

The state set a single-day record of new cases for Friday, July 30, when it reported 21,683 new COVID cases to the CDC on Saturday.

January was the worst month of the Florida pandemic, with daily case counts routinely topping 10,000. That followed a surge in July 2020, when daily case counts and hospitalizations also topped 10,000, as there was not a vaccine yet. The latter half of July 2021 and early August has been Florida’s third COVID-19 surge.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253255273.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2021, 04:40:06 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-biden-do-job-secure-border

I guess DeSantis believes that illegal immigrants are coming in from Mexico and travelling all the way across the country to drive up COVID cases in Florida

fucking moron

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2021, 05:39:53 PM »
I guess DeSantis believes that illegal immigrants are coming in from Mexico and travelling all the way across the country to drive up COVID cases in Florida

fucking moron

Once they get here, they spread everywhere. I know you're not stupid enough to think they just stay in Texas or the other southwestern states.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2021, 05:41:45 PM »
Once they get here, they spread everywhere. I know you're not stupid enough to think they just stay in Texas or the other southwestern states.

sure they do

and they all went to Florida and that's why the COVID cases are higher than they've ever been

right?

So you're saying the Florida hospitals are giving free health care to illegal immigrants with Covid?

Why would DeSantis do that?

Do you see how fucking stupid you appear to be?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 05:43:29 PM »
When did I ever say that

Why are you avoiding supporting your claim ?

Go ahead and post NYC current Covid numbers compared to Florida

Once again, you try your pathetic bait and switch, comparing ONE city to an entire state.

The people leaving NY and coming to Florida tell the story.

NY already did what you're whining about DeSantis not doing in FL. So, explain all those dead bodies in NY.

BTW, most of the cases are from MIAMI, despite nearly three-quarters of their population being vaccinated.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 05:49:32 PM »
Once again, you try your pathetic bait and switch, comparing ONE city to an entire state.

The people leaving NY and coming to Florida tell the story.

NY already did what you're whining about DeSantis not doing in FL. So, explain all those dead bodies in NY.

You're the one who brought up NY dumbass

I never mentioned it

This thread is about the disaster that DiSantis has created in Florida

I wonder how soon we'll see a huge outbreak in Florida schools

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 05:56:08 PM »
You're the one who brought up NY dumbass

I never mentioned it

This thread is about the disaster that DiSantis has created in Florida

I wonder how soon we'll see a huge outbreak in Florida schools

The same way imbeciles like you predicted utter doom and gloom last year, when Florida reopened. It didn't happen, not even close.

My kids' school will be open, full time this year unlike last year.

I brought up NY to dismember your stupid take from the get-go. Every thing you keep whining about FL not doing, NY already DID and failed miserably, leading the nation in deaths.

DeSantis didn't create any disaster. He made vaccines available when lame-brains like you utterly dismissed vaccines.....while Trump was still in office. He reopened businesses, which is why people from up north keep fleeing down here.

He prioritized senior citizens, the most vulnerable to the coronavirus. Numbskulls like you called him "racist" claiming he was only giving vaccinations to red counties.

DeSantis let the mayors do their thing, unless they turned DeBlasio; then he reigned them in.

Most importantly, he didn't punish the entire state, simply because certain counties, namely Miami-Dade, were (and still are) having the highest cases. Miami was the last to re-open last year, justifiably so.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 06:00:17 PM »
The same way imbeciles like you predicted utter doom and gloom last year, when Florida reopened. It didn't happen, not even close.

I brought up NY to dismember your stupid take from the get-go. Every thing you keep whining about FL not doing, NY already DID and failed miserably, leading the nation in deaths.

DeSantis didn't create any disaster. He made vaccines available when lame-brains like you utterly dismissed vaccines.....while Trump was still in office. He reopened businesses, which is why people from up north keep fleeing down here.

He prioritized senior citizens, the most vulnerable to the coronavirus. Numbskulls like you called him "racist" claiming he was only giving vaccinations to red counties.

DeSantis let the mayors do their thing, unless they turned DeBlasio; then he reigned them in.

Most importantly, he didn't punish the entire state, simply because certain counties, namely Miami-Dade, were (and still are) having the highest cases. Miami was the last to re-open last year, justifiably so.

Yep, you brought up NY and then failed to support you claim and then tried to change the subject

Just like you idiots always do

Meanwhile in Florida they have more people in the hospital with COVID than they did at this time last year when there was no vaccine

And it's going to get worse before it gets better

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 06:07:42 PM »
Yep, you brought up NY and then failed to support you claim and then tried to change the subject

Just like you idiots always do

Meanwhile in Florida they have more people in the hospital with COVID than they did at this time last year when there was no vaccine

And it's going to get worse before it gets better

I didn't change the subject at all. You're bashing DeSantis for not following in the footsteps of communist-lite blue state governors.

So, what better way to shred apart your silliness than to take your poster boy for supposedly handling the virus and show his utter failure for all to see.

Are mask mandates going to stop this? It didn't in NY.

Are closing down schools going to stop it? It didn't in NY.

Are shutting down businesses for nearly a year going to work. NY tried it; hence he have everything from conventions to bodybuilding contests, moving here almost in legion.

Had there been vaccines earlier last year (lefties swore there'd be no vaccines for at least another two years), NY would have mandated them then.....and that would have been ineffective, too.

Florida has more people and more old people than NY; (21.5M vs. 19.5 and 4.5M vs. 3.2M, respectively) yet NY leads in deaths, DESPITE all the draconian measuring about which you  wail to have DeSantis implement in FL.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 06:16:42 PM »
Even your own bait-and-switch game betrays you. NYC has 33,000 coronavirus deaths; the entire state of FL has 39000.

And what place had more draconian, freedom-stripping coronavirus laws than NYC?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
I didn't change the subject at all. You're bashing DeSantis for not following in the footsteps of communist-lite blue state governors.

So, what better way to shred apart your silliness than to take your poster boy for supposedly handling the virus and show his utter failure for all to see.

Are mask mandates going to stop this? It didn't in NY.

Are closing down schools going to stop it? It didn't in NY.

Are shutting down businesses for nearly a year going to work. NY tried it; hence he have everything from conventions to bodybuilding contests, moving here almost in legion.

CA and NY both required masks in all indoor setting until early mid June (at least in CA and of course we now have to wear masks again that to the unvaccinated)

Florida never required masks indoors as far as I know (or if they did they stopped in long before CA)

I was talking to a friend who lives in Florida a month or so ago and she said there were zero restrictions (which she thought was awesome at the time)

And of course DeSantis was raising money by mocking Covid and the vaccine so it's not really a surprise that the residents of his shithole state wouldn't take it seriously

Meanwhile Florida has more hospitalizations now than they have ever had

I guess it's just all those illegal immigrants who brought Covid in from Mexico

It so nice of DeSantis to give them all free healthcare

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 06:39:42 PM »
Even your own bait-and-switch game betrays you. NYC has 33,000 coronavirus deaths; the entire state of FL has 39000.

And what place had more draconian, freedom-stripping coronavirus laws than NYC?

you're the one that brought NY into the conversation..remember ?

I understand why you want to shift the conversation to total deaths so you can avoid having to address what is currently happening

We all know that deaths in NY were extremely high in the beginning due to all the nursing homes and similar facilities where this thing ran wild before anyone had a clue how contagious it was

What's your excuse again for why FLORIDA NOW has more hospitalization (and growing larger daily) than it has ever had?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 06:44:58 PM »
CA and NY both required masks in all indoor setting until early mid June (at least in CA and of course we now have to wear masks again that to the unvaccinated)

Florida never required masks indoors as far as I know (or if they did they stopped in long before CA)

Yet, that had absolutely NO effect on the amount of deaths or cases.

I was talking to a friend who lives in Florida a month or so ago and she said there were zero restrictions (which she thought was awesome at the time)

Your friend was dead wrong. I actually live in Florida and I had to deal with TWO lefty mayors (Orlando and Orange County). We did have restrictions, among them were:

- Curfews
- Mask Mandates
- Partially opened schools (If your school was closed, you had to pick a virtual school, unless you registered to homeschool)
- Business closures

And of course DeSantis was raising money by mocking Covid and the vaccine so it's not really a surprise that the residents of his shithole state wouldn't take it seriously

Meanwhile Florida has more hospitalizations now than they have ever had

I guess it's just all those illegal immigrants who brought Covid in from Mexico

It so nice of DeSantis to give them all free healthcare

Our state is such a s---hole, we can't keep NYers (and other blue state idiots) from fleeing here en masse. The cover of my latest MD magazine has the guy who won the NY Pro...held in Tampa....AGAIN!!

Did I mention the Olympia is here again? Or WrestleMania got moved fro CA to FL?

As for DeSantis, he led the charge to get our most vulnerable folks (seniors) vaccinated, to which left-winged imbeciles claim it was racism because supposedly only red counties were getting them.

That reminds me, most of the people not getting the vaccine are BLACK people, 90% of whom vote Dem. Latinos vote Dem two-thirds of the time; and their vax rates are low, too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »
you're the one that brought NY into the conversation..remember ?

I understand why you want to shift the conversation to total deaths so you can avoid having to address what is currently happening

We all know that deaths in NY were extremely high in the beginning due to all the nursing homes and similar facilities where this thing ran wild before anyone had a clue how contagious it was

What's your excuse again for why FLORIDA NOW has more hospitalization (and growing larger daily) than it has ever had?

I didn't shift the conversation. The numbers tear your argument apart. Your whole DeSantis bash-fest is about him not copying idiots like Cuomo, Whitmer, and other left wing governors with their restrictive COVID policies (as if you need to be told from ON HIGH not to herd seniors with a potentially deadly disease into nursing homes).

Showing the state with THE MOST RESTRICTIVE policies being a complete and utter failure burns your quip to the ground.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2021, 07:09:42 PM »
Yet, that had absolutely NO effect on the amount of deaths or cases.

Your friend was dead wrong. I actually live in Florida and I had to deal with TWO lefty mayors (Orlando and Orange County). We did have restrictions, among them were:

- Curfews
- Mask Mandates
- Partially opened schools (If your school was closed, you had to pick a virtual school, unless you registered to homeschool)
- Business closures

Our state is such a s---hole, we can't keep NYers (and other blue state idiots) from fleeing here en masse. The cover of my latest MD magazine has the guy who won the NY Pro...held in Tampa....AGAIN!!

Did I mention the Olympia is here again? Or WrestleMania got moved fro CA to FL?

As for DeSantis, he led the charge to get our most vulnerable folks (seniors) vaccinated, to which left-winged imbeciles claim it was racism because supposedly only red counties were getting them.

That reminds me, most of the people not getting the vaccine are BLACK people, 90% of whom vote Dem. Latinos vote Dem two-thirds of the time; and their vax rates are low, too.

Now I know why have such a hard on for DeSantis

Yes, Florida is a shithole and you're a pile of shit which explains why you live there

Now you're blaming black people for Florida's problems

I hope DeSantis does that next too

Do you think your shithole state will break another record tomorrow.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2021, 07:10:52 PM »

Yes, Florida is a shithole and you're a pile of shit which explains why you live there

The only problem with Florida is keeping liberal numbnuts like YOU out, when you screw up your states. Instead of cleaning up your messes, you run your cowardly hind parts down here.

You're the one labeling people not getting vaccinated or not taking coronavirus "seriously" as "Trumptards". Yet, most of the people not getting vaxxed didn't vote for Trump. Since I didn't blame anyone for Florida's problems, another stupid quip of yours bites the dust.

The people moving their businesses and families here...INCLUDING blue governors who locked down their own states, tells how great Florida is. Example: IL governor Pritzker locked down his state but NOT before making sure his family was in.......FLORIDA!!!! Michigan governor did the same thing. She barred people from going out of state, while she traveled to.......FLORIDA (supposedly to visit her sick daddy).

If I had the money at the time, I could have gone to the 2020 Mr. Olympia, Super Bowl 55, and WrestleMania 37 without driving for more than 90 minutes.

All these libs just can't keep their sorry backsides away. Sadly, between DeBlasio's stupid mandate and Cuomo's ongoing buffoonery, more of those goofs will be heading down here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2021, 07:30:43 PM »
Reading this and I see just how seriously mentally fucked up Strawman really is.I sincerely mean this. I mean this guy is mental. Not once have I seen him blame China not once have I seen him use any commonsense about Biden’s open border policy where hundreds of thousands Chinavirus infected immigrants are crossing, being put on planes and busses being resettled. This fucktard is REALLY that stupid to not even address the obvious.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2021, 07:36:04 PM »
Reading this and I see just how seriously mentally fucked up Strawman really...I sincerely mean this. I mean this guy is mental. Not once have I seen him blame China not once have I seen him use any commonsense about Biden’s open border policy where hundreds of thousands Chinavirus infected immigrants are crossing, being put on planes and busses being resettled. This fucktard is REALLY that stupid to not even address the obvious.

Common sense and Straw go together like peanut butter and motor oil.

I'm still wonder what magical policies he expects DeSantis to implement that have been demonstrated to work. Lord knows it ain't the ones from the NY (or the other northeast states), MI, or IL.

Did I mention those screwball governors who locked down their states, only to haul their heinies down to FLORIDA?

Someone who mocked coronavirus and died is a "Trumptard"; someone who masked up, vaxxed up, yet kicked the bucket anyway......

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2021, 08:17:05 PM »
The only problem with Florida is keeping liberal numbnuts like YOU out, when you screw up your states. Instead of cleaning up your messes, you run your cowardly hind parts down here.

You're the one labeling people not getting vaccinated or not taking coronavirus "seriously" as "Trumptards". Yet, most of the people not getting vaxxed didn't vote for Trump. Since I didn't blame anyone for Florida's problems, another stupid quip of yours bites the dust.

The people moving their businesses and families here...INCLUDING blue governors who locked down their own states, tells how great Florida is. Example: IL governor Pritzker locked down his state but NOT before making sure his family was in.......FLORIDA!!!! Michigan governor did the same thing. She barred people from going out of state, while she traveled to.......FLORIDA (supposedly to visit her sick daddy).

If I had the money at the time, I could have gone to the 2020 Mr. Olympia, Super Bowl 55, and WrestleMania 37 without driving for more than 90 minutes.

All these libs just can't keep their sorry backsides away. Sadly, between DeBlasio's stupid mandate and Cuomo's ongoing buffoonery, more of those goofs will be heading down here.

Why would I ever want to visit shithole where you live

It's hilarious that you think WrestleMania is some selling point

How about I give you a break for tonight and I'll check back tomorrow and see if your shithole state breaks their own Covid hospitalization rate again

Hey did you buy your T-shirt yet?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2021, 08:33:42 PM »
Why would I ever want to visit shithole where you live

It's hilarious that you think WrestleMania is some selling point

How about I give you a break for tonight and I'll check back tomorrow and see if your shithole state breaks their own Covid hospitalization rate again

Hey did you buy your T-shirt yet?

I prefer the bumper sticker, "Don't New York my Florida".

I don't want you in Florida, one less liberal doofus about which to worry.

I was here when imbeciles like you predicted doom and gloom for us last year.

I'll be here when this passes; Florida is still the place to be; and you keep posting utter stupidity.

As for WrestleMania, apparently California wanted a piece of it, which is why they booked it in SoFi stadium originally. Of course, thanks to their coronavirus idiocy, it ended up being here in Florida. The Super Bowl is also supposed to be in SoFi Stadium in 2022.

But, if Cali goons that up, we'll host the Super Bowl again. And, there's a great chance my favorite team will be there to win AGAIN!!!

You and lefties like you can stay where you are, less of a nuisance. And take some of your boneheaded blue-state buddies back, while you're at it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2021, 09:44:59 PM »

You live in San Jose California, you have absolutely zero room to call any other state or town a shithole. You're part of the problem, you are a piece of shit and a cowardly sheep that follows your masters orders. LOSER.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2021, 09:58:36 PM »
You live in San Jose California, you have absolutely zero room to call any other state or town a shithole. You're part of the problem, you are a piece of shit and a cowardly sheep that follows your masters orders. LOSER.

I KNEW IT!! He either lived in NY or California.

Covid Hospitalizations In California Up 97% In Past 10 Days; Case Rate Among Unvaccinated Residents Up 60%

https://deadline.com/2021/08/california-covid-hospitalizations-up-ninety-seven-percent-1234809398/

No wonder he didn't want to talk about the policies that DeSantis is supposed to implement. He's got that fool Gavin Newsom, who may end up being replaced with the artist formerly known as Bruce Jenner.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2021, 03:58:07 AM »
Libturdz will direct their hate to Ron DeSan.

They need to HATE on someone who dares defy their puppet-like Commie-Marxism.   ;D