• 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Nope
« on: May 04, 2022, 11:35:15 AM »
Not a "powerlifter" no aspirations to be one

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Nope
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 11:43:10 AM »
Had my quad tendon reattached 4 weeks ago yesterday. I feel for the guy. Day 2 and 3 after the surgery I was in so much pain. And they have u walking
irongearco.com

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 02:50:29 PM »
Had my quad tendon reattached 4 weeks ago yesterday. I feel for the guy. Day 2 and 3 after the surgery I was in so much pain. And they have u walking

Cause they want you out of the hospital to free up the bed.

Get well, bro.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 02:52:01 PM »

Get well, bro.
Yup, clear him out so the line of Covid patients can get in LOL @ that scam!
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2022, 02:58:31 PM »
Yup, clear him out so the line of Covid patients can get in LOL @ that scam!

PEOPLE ARE DYING !!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2022, 03:13:46 PM »
 I had open heart surgery the first month when all this covid stuff started. I was out of the hospital in two days. 4 people died while I was in those two days. I guess covid's a joke to most people here, I know a few people who died from it. wasn't too funny to them or their families. but I guess some people are hard up for a laugh.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022, 03:15:48 PM »

Get well, bro.

They need these beds for covid! Que oak!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2022, 03:16:31 PM »
PEOPLE ARE DYING !!!!

STACKING BODIES AT THE CHURCH !!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2022, 04:37:04 PM »
is that the daft twat JT Stoward?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2022, 04:41:28 PM »
You couldn't be one if you wanted to. There's women that warm up with your max.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2022, 04:47:09 PM »
So you won’t squat 405 like you said you would?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2022, 05:00:03 PM »
I had open heart surgery the first month when all this covid stuff started. I was out of the hospital in two days. 4 people died while I was in those two days. I guess covid's a joke to most people here, I know a few people who died from it. wasn't too funny to them or their families. but I guess some people are hard up for a laugh.

Don't be ridiculous, funk!  You can be a fat slob and die from a heart attack but if they find Covid in your corpse, you died from Covid.   Everyone died from Covid except George Floyd cuz whitey de pig kneeled on him.  He had Covid in his system along with illegal drugs that will also kill him but NOoOOoooOOooo...He died from whitey, not Covid.  Not Fentanyl and heart disease.  Whitey.

My wife's best friends step father had a fall and checked in with a broken hip and where did they put him?  The Covid Ward.  And what did he then catch?  Covid. And he died.  Fuck That Noise.

Two of my brothers friends also checked in for heart problems and were stuck in an Oregon Covid ward until they got it and died.  Did not have it prior to being pushed in there but ooOOOooOooo, they somehow got it and died.  Again.  Fuck That Noise.

Covid is real but it is NOT as "deadly" as the MSM and the fucking retard president a bunch of douche bags apparently voted for make it out to be.

I guess you just want me to conveniently ignore the truth as I have seen and experienced it?  Fuck That Noise.  I am fucking tired of this BULLSHIT.  I have relatives in the health care system and they are doctors and nurses and they think Covid is overblown bullshit too. 

Hard up for a laugh?  FUCK THAT NOISE.  Yes, I think you are being ridiculous. Sincere?  Maybe.  But ridiculously so.  I could give an airborne intercourse about what cucks think and your words as quoted above read like just that. 

Fuck yes, I am pissed.  "Hard up for a laugh"?  Fuck no.  If I want to laugh I'll watch Moe, Larry and Curly, not the buttsucking MSM.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2022, 05:07:00 PM »

Did he forget the approved sleeves?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2022, 05:44:55 PM »
I never squatted as hard or heavy as I could because I was so afraid of blowing out my tendons. And I made damn sure to set up the powerrack at the appropriate height unlike the fella in the pic. With my porcelain tendons I feel I would for sure have torn them pushing max loads. Well there's time still, it doesn't have to be a max load, a patch of frozen ground could be enough.

I just had bicep surgery on friday. Quick and easy, no pain, home by lunch same day. But it's supposed to be a long rehab process. And I'm itching like crazy under the cast they put on.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2022, 01:00:26 PM »
You couldn't be one if you wanted to. There's women that warm up with your max.

Go rub your belly fatty

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 05:55:12 PM »
I never squatted as hard or heavy as I could because I was so afraid of blowing out my tendons. And I made damn sure to set up the powerrack at the appropriate height unlike the fella in the pic. With my porcelain tendons I feel I would for sure have torn them pushing max loads. Well there's time still, it doesn't have to be a max load, a patch of frozen ground could be enough.

I just had bicep surgery on friday. Quick and easy, no pain, home by lunch same day. But it's supposed to be a long rehab process. And I'm itching like crazy under the cast they put on.

Diagnosed with bicep tendonitis recently, God knows how I did it. First time  in 17 years of training I've felt vulnerable.  It's been 3 weeks not training and feels like it will never heal up. Did you tear your bicep?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2022, 01:46:17 AM »
I tore my long head upper bicep tendon 1.5 years ago. Had it reattached and my rotator cuff repaired. 20 weeks of PT and 1.5 years later both are better than they have been in 25 years.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2022, 01:52:33 AM »
Diagnosed with bicep tendonitis recently, God knows how I did it. First time  in 17 years of training I've felt vulnerable.  It's been 3 weeks not training and feels like it will never heal up. Did you tear your bicep?
Just quit training for a few weeks and use Icy Hot.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2022, 10:12:24 AM »

F

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2022, 11:07:14 AM »

Great fucking band^^

Especially the earlier stuff with original members. Wheels of Steel, Denim & Leather, Eagle Has Landed, etc.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2022, 11:32:54 AM »
Great fucking band^^

Especially the earlier stuff with original members. Wheels of Steel, Denim & Leather, Eagle Has Landed, etc.
   agreed. ;D
F

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2022, 12:00:33 PM »
Just quit training for a few weeks and use Icy Hot.

Yep, done that for about  3 weeks. Slightly getting better. I was considering a cortisone shot to get the inflammation down. Up in the air about that one.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2022, 02:50:14 AM »
Yep, done that for about  3 weeks. Slightly getting better. I was considering a cortisone shot to get the inflammation down. Up in the air about that one.
Cortisone shots are painful as Hell.