Author Topic: Reclaiming your dog when a sleazy whore steals him???  (Read 12513 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Reclaiming your dog when a sleazy whore steals him???
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 02:44:24 PM »
Rustling in garden
TA lets loose a barrage of shots
Kid falls out of bushes holding a football
TA claims he thought he was in grave danger.
Lawyer asks simple question
"What made you think you were in grave danger?"
TA says..                              
TA says it was 3:00 am and the kid had to climb a gate, an electric fence and barb wire to enter my property.  TA also says the football looked like a weapon.  TA also states that nobody in 4 miles has any children and wonders why a child would have been there in the first place.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 02:45:36 PM »
Actually, he doesn't. The burden of proof in a criminal case is on the state and this law more or less shifts the burden on the state to show that TA didn't feel he was in fear of imminent harm.
This is correct.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »
Video is irrelevant as it is from 2009- Before the law was changed and does not reflect the current status of the law.

This video pertains to everything in NC's current castle doctrine.  You really need to talk to a CHL instructor, or FTI.  You previously stated that you could legally shoot anyone who came onto your property trying to take something.  That is just not true, and I would hate for you to follow through with it.  

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »
TA says it was 3:00 am and the kid had to climb a gate, an electric fence and barb wire to enter my property.  TA also says the football looked like a weapon.  TA also states that nobody in 4 miles has any children and wonders why a child would have been there in the first place.
Then TA has justification.
Now suppose its two in the afternoon, TAs fence is only 6 feet tall, TA couldnt see anything in the buses, the area is a family community.

Now, are you still justified in opening fire, because everything you have said up to now would allow you to according to your earlier definition of the law.
"Hey, I thought I was in grave danger officer"
Would that still wash?
Not true.  I have talked to the local police about this and they said if I hear rustling around in my outbuilding, I can shoot no questions asked.

ukjeff

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 02:59:19 PM »
Has he gone?   ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 03:32:03 PM »
Adam, please read the following pamphlet distributed by the NC Sherrif's Association.  It covers many instances of when you can and cannot you a weapon for deadly force.  You really need to take a CHL class, or a firearms training class.  HTH!   :D

http://www.ncsheriffs.org/documents/Concealed%20Handgun%20Permits.pdf

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2013, 03:37:10 PM »
Real & well trained dog like German Shepard/Great Dane could not be stolen by pussy  ::) ::) ::)
Puddles & other rats a not really dogs.

the trainer

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2013, 03:45:00 PM »
Pretty simple go and take the fucking dog and when she calls you say you where driving by and saw the dog wandering on the street and you took him, and if she says give me back the dog you say its mine and if you want it back you can take me to court, most likely she will drop it.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2013, 07:05:04 PM »
Thanks from anyone who offered a sincere reply, this thread wasn't meant to be a joke, and I appreciate any advice that was real.

If it wasn't clear from my original post, giving her money for the dog is not an option whatsoever. I am sure she wouldnt accept even an insane amount I couldnt afford (6 figures would not cut it), again she is 29 with no kids or siblings, she turned this dog into some sort of blood family member in her deluded mind.  So no amount of money or reasoning will work, it's either deception or try my luck in court (which goes against my prinicipals, i.e. using the government to fight your battles).

I love the dog, it's not about who will give him a "better" home as someone mentioned, it's MY dog. Once I have full possession of him again, I'd be willing to work out a split custody deal in order to be fair to the dog; I don't want to play hardball, but there seems to be no choice! No chance of being shot either BTW. I am wondering if cops would even bother if they were called??? and would a notarized bill of sale be worthwhile??? and what approach should I use to get my boy back?!?!?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 07:16:42 PM »
Thanks from anyone who offered a sincere reply, this thread wasn't meant to be a joke, and I appreciate any advice that was real.

I am wondering if cops would even bother if they were called??? and would a notarized bill of sale be worthwhile??? and what approach should I use to get my boy back?!?!?

A bill of sale is helpful as it establishes you as the original owner. You should also get her to admit in front of witnesses that she was borrowing the dog, and that it wasn't a gift or left with her with no expectation of return.

The problem is that if she takes you to small claims court, she might say that you gifted the dog to her or just left it there, and you are just a spiteful boyfriend. If she could convince a judge of something like that, she could get the dog back. You need to get her to admit infront of witnesses that the dog was never a gift and that she only was suppose to have temporary possession of it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 11:16:03 PM »
Not true.  I have talked to the local police about this and they said if I hear rustling around in my outbuilding, I can shoot no questions asked.

The NC law recently changed and they go by on intent.  Your outbuildings and car and even workplace are covered.  You don`t have to be in any of them either.

I can post some instances of people shooting and killing trespassers/thieves in NC if you are interested.

Rule#1- identify your target
Rule#2- identify what behind your target

I find it hard to believe "Rustling around" would be concidered a good shoot

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2013, 06:27:42 AM »

It's not a good shot, and his local LEO's are either misinformed (which is entirely possible), or Adam misunderstood their advice.  I like your rules, and they would go far in many sticky situations.  I would like to add a third rule though if I may.

Rule#1- Identify your target.
Rule#2- Identify what behind your target.
Rule#3- Determine if there is any other option besides firing.

ukjeff

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2013, 08:14:26 AM »

dont worry mate TA wont be back, he got caught trolling in this thread with his blatant contradiction.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2013, 09:35:50 AM »
This sleazy, dishonest, lying, scandalous, cheap whore stole my dog.  Few months ago we ended whatever we had, and she had the dog while I was away for couple weeks. At the time this was ok, since I couldn't take him with me and she loves this dog more than she cares for any human being (she sleeps with him, feeds him off plate, refers to him as her "son" and her "legacy") ever. When I came back this slut had changed residences, screens her calls, and won't return any text messages or emails. Attempts by mutual friends to contact her about this likewise are screened so that she never answers cell phone. I have recently tracked her to a relatives house not too far away...

A quick background on this dog, it was only 14 weeeks old when I got him (he's 4 year old now), pure bred, male, blue, PitBull. I answered an ad in the paper on my own, met the breeder, paid $1,000 for him as a friend/companion for my older male PitBull who recently died. When i brought him home she talked shit, tha it was too much responsibility, blah blah b4 falling in love with the little guy the same night.  We all lived together until recently when she was supposed to be temporarily watching the dog, wanting to spend time with it. The crazy bitch now is on the lam over an animal that she feels entitled to.

My getbig plea for advice is, can I take this dog from her relatives property without getting arrested? Her relative is an old bag, half senile, who more than likely not even realize what is going on if I showed up when the thieving whore isn't home and put a leash on the dog and left.  I probably could get some sort of notarized reciept and leave a copy to announce my rightful repossession of my PROPERTY.  If it is true (?) possession is 9/10ths of the law, would I be best off getting the dog with me by any measure, rather than try to fight her legally while she is in possession of the dog (and also likely move/run again)?

How would a getbigger handle this filthy, stealing, greedy, prostitute?

Your mom stole your dog???

THE BEEF

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2013, 09:39:24 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2013, 10:20:18 AM »
dont worry mate TA wont be back, he got caught trolling in this thread with his blatant contradiction.

???

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2013, 10:34:00 AM »
You obviously have vet bills?.. You might even have cancelled checks I regards to bills.. If you can prove you were the owner through financial support its your dog and she stole it.. Make her get a attorney or even show police your proof and have them pay her a visit.. She ll cough up the dog...

ukjeff

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2013, 12:20:45 PM »
TA wrote
Not true.  I have talked to the local police about this and they said if I hear rustling around in my outbuilding, I can shoot no questions asked.

then wrote
I wrote
Now suppose its two in the afternoon, TAs fence is only 6 feet tall, TA couldnt see anything in the buses, the area is a family community.

Now, are you still justified in opening fire, because everything you have said up to now would allow you to according to your earlier definition of the law.
"Hey, I thought I was in grave danger officer"
Would that still wash?

Thats what you ran away from, you claimed a cop told you to simply open fire and you would be ok (no questions asked), then you felt the need to justify shooting a child on your property by creating a scenario which would allow it.
Try my scenario and ask yourself the same question, would the law be on your side in the same circumstances?

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
Thanks to anyone who offered advice, especially last 2 pages like:  Primemuscle, Cholo4life, the trainer, BB, Lats, etc. Getbig is a rare site where u can get this kind of advice when u r screwed over...

As far as courts and attorneys, this broad has the means and the motivation (not only loves dog, won't let me win anything since separation) to financially blitz me with lawyers, court costs, etc. That's how she is able to use her family to hide my dog--enormous amount of money :-/ Bottom line is, it's truly my dog, I bought it alone (not like we picked him out together and I paid) and she stole him. So any questionable activites (love the advice to just grab him out of yard ;-) needed to reach the end result is of no consequence. If I can do it without involving law, so much the better.

If it motivates any other planning someone might have for this "mission" know that this bitch hates this forum, and used to always talk shit about me reading and posting on here (especially MMA or BJJ stuff) to members she termed "loser drug addicts with no lives, girlfriends or jobs that don't even work out."  True story BTW...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2013, 07:51:27 PM »
TA wrote
then wroteI wrote
Thats what you ran away from, you claimed a cop told you to simply open fire and you would be ok (no questions asked), then you felt the need to justify shooting a child on your property by creating a scenario which would allow it.
Try my scenario and ask yourself the same question, would the law be on your side in the same circumstances?
You can construct 1000 different scenarios to end the way you want them to, and so can I.  There is no point to your hypotheticals.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 10:51:42 PM »
Thanks to anyone who offered advice, especially last 2 pages like:  Primemuscle, Cholo4life, the trainer, BB, Lats, etc. Getbig is a rare site where u can get this kind of advice when u r screwed over...

As far as courts and attorneys, this broad has the means and the motivation (not only loves dog, won't let me win anything since separation) to financially blitz me with lawyers, court costs, etc. That's how she is able to use her family to hide my dog--enormous amount of money :-/ Bottom line is, it's truly my dog, I bought it alone (not like we picked him out together and I paid) and she stole him. So any questionable activites (love the advice to just grab him out of yard ;-) needed to reach the end result is of no consequence. If I can do it without involving law, so much the better.

If it motivates any other planning someone might have for this "mission" know that this bitch hates this forum, and used to always talk shit about me reading and posting on here (especially MMA or BJJ stuff) to members she termed "loser drug addicts with no lives, girlfriends or jobs that don't even work out."  True story BTW...

Could she be reading these posts on Getbig? Is she over you or is she holding a grudge. Clearly, she has a vindictive side since she stole your dog and she'd have to know how much you love your dog, right?

You are right on in that money buys people the best lawyers. People with money can often win by financially tapping out the plaintiff. If you talk to a lawyer and he of she thinks you have a case. Sue your x-girlfriend for all legal costs as well as money for and pain a suffering. If you are still thinking of stealing your dog back, be sure you have a way to legally prove it is your dog and not hers. That's how the fellow won in the example I sent you. BTW, the thief in that case is from moneyed parents too and he won. Of course, I have no idea what it cost him to win.