Author Topic: Mudshark of Peace  (Read 17947 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Mudshark of Peace
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2015, 11:45:01 AM »
By the way Mal, if your father is a black Puerto Rican, he's a Hebrew as well...Y haplotype means your father as he carries the Y chromosome.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2015, 11:57:51 AM »
LOL...Obviously you didn't get it. He was trolling your spelling of Morehouse.  I trolled him back with a capital "A".
You didn't get this either...

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/ashanti-of-ghana.html

Know thyself Mal...Great job Morehouse... ::)

Get things Mal..Would you like fries with your horseshit?
You Negroes never cease to amaze me. Put your tail between your legs, put your head down and go study your real history and not the one spoonfed that you gladly ate up.

Im not Igbo, im yoruba. But ill read this link and tell you what i come away with. ....and dont confuse me with some self hating ignorant negro. I extremely proud of my west african roots. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2015, 11:59:44 AM »
By the way Mal, if your father is a black Puerto Rican, he's a Hebrew as well...Y haplotype means your father as he carries the Y chromosome.

My dad has more of the European features (blond hair and blue eyes) but a black nose for sure.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2015, 12:02:47 PM »
Im not Igbo, im yoruba. But ill read this link and tell you what i come away with. ....and dont confuse me with some self hating ignorant negro. I extremely proud of my west african roots.  

I know you're not a self hater but you are or were ignorant to your Hebrew heritage...

http://www.hebrewigbo.com/yoruba---sons-of-ephriam.html

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yoruba-and-other-canaanitehebrew-israelites-of-nigeria-by-jide-uwechia/comment-page-1/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2015, 12:55:51 PM »
Mixing in a white guy post to smooth out the metrics a bit.

Y

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2015, 01:04:59 PM »

THANKS BRO..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2015, 01:06:58 PM »

Oreo cookie cream filling of peace.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2015, 01:09:53 PM »
I'm a Viking Hebrew. We're the original heebs. Nibiru surely belongs to us.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2015, 01:42:50 PM »
yeah, I know...
reality TV is unreality.
About as far from reality as you can get. :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2015, 01:54:32 PM »
Negro, I remember who you are.  You don't know your own ethnicity.  Any descendants of the transatlantic slave trade including Caribbeans are Hebrew slaves. You'd know this if you did the research.  I see you're one of these bougouis negroes that think you're not like the rest of us. Negro please.

I'm not producing jack shit for you. If you want to know this information you're going to have to look it up for yourself, if you don't it's not meant for you. You were meant to stay a spiritually dead "ni**a".

I'll say it again you're coonin. Yes, YOU.

If you don't want to believe it or look it up that's your business but don't come on here and tell me what is and what isn't if you haven't done the research, shut your mouth and keep it moving.

This is not the first time I've had to verbally put you in your place I remember the last time andI'm ten times better since then.  and I'm not going away so you're going to have to deal with me and I'm going to call you out every time you do something shuckin it up for these white boys.

You need to chiropractic sense into yourself.

I still love you though my spiritually dead Hebrew.

Wiggs aren't you technically only half hebrew? Isn't your bloodline crossed with some sort of Caucasian?

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2015, 02:06:32 PM »
Wiggzzy is a nutcase, leave him alone so he can read his fake history books.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2015, 02:11:12 PM »
hes about to tell me a bunch of horseshit about me being part jew or some shit right.

You're going to see some serious science, Mal.

Prepare to have your third eye opened!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2015, 02:18:35 PM »
Yes. I have no problem with interracial dating but find it odd when an entire family seeks out only blacks to date. More and more I realize the whole Kardashian thing is just part of the illuminati social engineering.

All blacks and one Jew and a tranny. Now it's come out that the Jew really wasn't into the family and had many side pieces on the side and refused to marry into that family...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2015, 02:23:29 PM »
Wiggs aren't you technically only half hebrew? Isn't your bloodline crossed with some sort of Caucasian?

pretty sure he's half devil (ashkenazi jew, them bad ones)... though I could be wrong.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2015, 02:55:05 PM »

All blacks and one Jew and a tranny. Now it's come out that the Jew really wasn't into the family and had many side pieces on the side and refused to marry into that family...

Plus look how they started sexualizing the young girls from a very early age. Sickening. Illuminati doing its worst.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2015, 03:03:43 PM »
I usually roll my eyes at conspiracy theories but you can't help but wonder whether the Kardashian clan's obsession with Hebrew meat is just cultural Marxism in practice.

You don't believe in conspiracies (which is retarded because they are proven in court everyday) but you believe in the dumbest one possible lol. What would be the purpose of this exactly ??

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2015, 03:51:17 PM »
This family is pure disgusting.

P.S. Wiggs, you're seriously deranged. And no one cares what you label yourself and other blacks. Total lunatic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2015, 03:55:15 PM »
This family is pure disgusting.

P.S. Wiggs, you're seriously deranged. And no one cares what you label yourself and other blacks. Total lunatic.

Your opinion is not valued or appreciated but thank you for your time. You can fiddle your dinga-ling in another thread. Fuck off.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2015, 07:49:12 PM »

Brother Man is gettin' paid.

KILL YOURSELF ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2015, 07:52:16 PM »
Your opinion is not valued or appreciated but thank you for your time. You can fiddle your dinga-ling in another thread. Fuck off.

Valued or not, you're total batty, brah.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2015, 09:37:38 PM »
Valued or not, you're total batty, brah.

That's just one white man's opinion.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2015, 03:40:12 AM »
You don't believe in conspiracies (which is retarded because they are proven in court everyday) but you believe in the dumbest one possible lol. What would be the purpose of this exactly ??

I'm talking about the "tin foil hat" conspiracies which I don't believe - such as 9/11 being an inside job...etc
I'm not sure about the US but in the UK, liberal beliefs and degenerate behaviour is often promoted by the media and the establishment.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2015, 04:38:59 AM »
I'm talking about the "tin foil hat" conspiracies which I don't believe - such as 9/11 being an inside job...etc
I'm not sure about the US but in the UK, liberal beliefs and degenerate behaviour is often promoted by the media and the establishment.

"Reality" television is supposed to give people a sense of comfort and superiority.

Kim Kardashian figured out how to get famous and make even more money through playing on people's insecurities. Very smart woman.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2015, 05:27:48 AM »
Puddin' pops of Peace (No homo)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2015, 05:46:02 AM »
The family has an insatiable appetite for BBC (including Bruce)