Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27668 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2023, 08:35:29 AM »
Wasn’t intended to sound strong – it’s just that it isn’t accurate. They’ve not stopped all boosters and shots for under 50s, and the change in policy isn’t related to any emerging health concerns. They’re still encouraging everyone who has not been vaccinated to step forward and take it. And anyone with a ‘clinical need’ (in their opinion) e.g. those with existing illnesses, the immunosuppressed, frontline healthcare workers, caregivers, etc., will still be eligible. No one is bothering to get the boosters anymore so they’re moving towards a ‘targeted’ strategy:

‘Following high uptake rates for the initial (third) booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine in December 2021, further uptake has been low at less than 0.1% per week since April 2022 in all eligible people under 50 years of age.

Similarly, uptake of primary course vaccination, which has been widely available since 2021, has plateaued in recent months across all age groups.’

So, it’s not like it’s a ban (as is widely being reported) and it’s not on the basis of new data regarding safety and efficacy – they’re still shouting from the rooftops that the vaccine works. Note: none of this is me voicing my opinion on the subject.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/jcvi-advises-an-autumn-covid-19-vaccine-booster

Odds of a healthy person under 30 dying of Covid = 0%.
Odds of a healthy person under 30 getting myocarditis from the Covid vaccines = around 1 in 5,000 at worst, and AT LEAST 1 in 30,000. Approximately half of all people who get myocarditis will be dead within 5-8 years.

So whether these vaccines have a 1 in 10,000 chance in killing me in a few years, or a 1 in 60,000 chance, it still makes no sense for me to take these vaccines over a virus that has a 0.03% chance of killing a healthy person my age.

They may not be openly saying the truth yet - but at some point, it will be impossible to hide.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2023, 09:05:29 AM »
Then let's call it a revised policy of limited availability.

It seems unlikely that the JCVI would predicate advice on public opinion or anything other than a risk/benefit assessment. At the very least, their previous gung ho is badly wilted. I see it as government weaseling and the result of them recognizing that there are very real issues with the product they mandated, but I guess time will tell.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2023, 10:41:39 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

You daughter was hospitalized over a Covid booster, and you sti consider these ineffective therapeutics to be "safe and effective"?

One wonders if you ever exposed your daughter to such dangers when she was a little girl.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2023, 01:37:24 PM »

It seems unlikely that the JCVI would predicate advice on public opinion or anything other than a risk/benefit assessment. At the very least, their previous gung ho is badly wilted. I see it as government weaseling and the result of them recognizing that there are very real issues with the product they mandated, but I guess time will tell.

Feel bad for the people who took this shit, with this crap in the back of their minds, "Will I wake up dead in a plywood bed, 6 feet from the rest of my life" ??

NFL, efilnikufesin NFL
NFL, efilnikufesin NFL
Wake up dead in a plywood bed
Six feet from the rest of your life
And when you couldn't see your own dependency
NFL, nice fuckin' life

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2023, 02:11:05 PM »

Sure, yeah: general efficacy, individual and societal risk-benefit, cost, extent to which goals have been achieved, etc. You can read the minutes of previous JCVI meetings on the UK Gov website and it's probably quite interesting for those following this issue.

https://app.box.com/s/iddfb4ppwkmtjusir2tc/file/1080309260142

I'm just not fully understanding Booty's views regarding the vaccines being 'bio-weapons' and part of a 'genocide' programme. Why would the UK and US governments be supposedly trying to stop vaccinations quietly now due to adverse effects if that were the case?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2023, 02:24:39 PM »
Sure, yeah: general efficacy, individual and societal risk-benefit, cost, extent to which goals have been achieved, etc. You can read the minutes of previous JCVI meetings on the UK Gov website and it's probably quite interesting for those following this issue.

I'm just not fully understanding Booty's views regarding the vaccines being 'bio-weapons' and part of a 'genocide' programme. Why would the UK and US governments be supposedly trying to stop vaccinations quietly now due to adverse effects if that were the case?

Its a perfect cover, the damage is already done, they can withdraw the vax now and even apologise for the side effects as they had to roll vaccines out quickly due to the virus being out of control (even though it never was) and the deaths are an unfortunate consequence of that.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2023, 02:48:23 PM »
If it were about Genocide why would governments mandate them to the military which serves as the muscle to keep these governments from being overthrown?

It’s about revenue. If you look at the biggest pharmaceutical companies, their market cap is all over 250 billion. It’s a multi trillion dollar industry which owns all its regulatory agencies. Its primary way of making money is to get lifetime “customers” for their products.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2023, 02:59:12 PM »
If it were about Genocide why would governments mandate them to the military which serves as the muscle to keep these governments from being overthrown?

It’s about revenue. If you look at the biggest pharmaceutical companies, their market cap is all over 250 billion. It’s a multi trillion dollar industry which owns all its regulatory agencies. Its primary way of making money is to get lifetime “customers” for their products.

they dont want military, its military that overthrows dictators

the people they need are the free thinkers who didnt take the vaccines, anyone who had the vaccine is basically useless to anyone as they cant think logically

They are ridding the world of the stupid

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2023, 03:56:07 PM »
they dont want military, its military that overthrows dictators

the people they need are the free thinkers who didnt take the vaccines, anyone who had the vaccine is basically useless to anyone as they cant think logically

They are ridding the world of the stupid

doesn't explain how Africa is the least vaccinated continent

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2023, 04:29:18 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

You write this like you're OK with your daughter getting future boosters!

Unreal!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2023, 06:57:58 PM »

I'm not in on the Intentional Death model but I can see how people might conclude that authorities are malevolent. Additionally, the Anti movement is becoming quite a little industry itself. People of the Anti persuasion are every bit as prone to uncritically accept supporting evidence as jabbies are when they point to what are essentially pharma's result driven studies.

I prefer the Greedy Idiots, Cowarly Minions, Broken System model with a liberal garnish of All Problems Are Emergencies So Here's Your Orders.

The link is kaput but it doesn't matter. I acknowledge that I'm sufficiently skeptical of anything put forward for public consumption that I'm likely to dismiss it as scripted. Not everything is a lie but a healthy suspicion is more rational than naive credulity when interpreting information from verifiably untrustworthy sources.

It seems pointless to debate the term we should apply to the new policy. Ban, rollback, reduction, targeted supply, optimized distribution, etc. Whatever. There is broad doubt about effectiveness and mounting chagrin on safety, both strongly justified imo, and it's not strictly confined to kooks. Then along comes the new policy. Maybe these two things have nothing to do with one another.

I think policy strategists are freaking the fuck out and setting the stage to later claim Abundance Of Caution in the wake of the biggest medical and governmental fuck up of all time, but I don't have any quotes from meetings to substantiate that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2023, 10:10:25 PM »
I found a pdf of JCVI's most recent meeting available, dated Dec 1, 2022 (presumably date of upload) and with a title page date of July 7, 2022.

Update on the COV-BOOST study
4. Members noted a presentation on the COV-BOOST study. The data were shared in confidence and are not recorded in the minute.

. Update from Novavax
7. Novavax representatives provided an update on their vaccines.8. This information was considered commercially confidential and is not recorded in the minute.

Also Novavax

14. Members asked about cases of myo/pericarditis after vaccination. It wasstated that the evidence of myo/pericarditis following vaccination was indeterminate based on post-authorisation data and the company would continue to examine data as they were collected.

Pfizer

IV. Update from Pfizer-BioNTech
15. Pfizer-BioNTech representatives provided an update on their vaccines.16. This information was considered commercially confidential and is not recorded in the minute.

Nobody asked about side effect data.

Whose confidence is this supposed to inspire? This is why guys like Campbell have millions of subscribers. Maybe the dude is full of shit. He's certainly making plenty of money and has been for quite awhile. Definitely long enough for a reputable regulator to open the Top Secret file and refute him.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2023, 10:41:39 PM »
Instead gubment be like

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #338 on: February 03, 2023, 01:17:31 AM »

I prefer the Greedy Idiots, Cowardly Minions, Broken System model with a liberal garnish of All Problems Are Emergencies So Here's Your Orders.

Thats what I think this is about. Its not about safety for some flu-bug that has 99.96& survival rate (or whatever it is).
Money, greed, power, ego, control, stupidity...

The "Anti" crowd only came along after being bullied, attacked, coerced, threatened, etc.
at first they were quietly saying "no thx" then they went on attack mode. Firing health-care workers, etc.
They could fire them as hospitals were empty. Boston hospitals were a ghost town.

A joke. A fail.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: February 03, 2023, 01:55:37 AM »
They should take all of those empty beds to that small town in Italy where there were dying bodies in the streets. ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #340 on: February 03, 2023, 02:00:13 AM »
They should take all of those empty beds to that small town in Italy where there were dying bodies in the streets. ;D

15% death rate bro.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 03, 2023, 02:07:42 AM »

Because those are countries with a effective and relatively unbiased justice systems, where damaged people could actually get a chance of justice.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 03, 2023, 02:12:09 AM »
15% death rate bro.
Worldwide. I think the clot shot might actually reach those levels in a few years.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #343 on: February 03, 2023, 03:21:36 PM »
I'm not in on the Intentional Death model but I can see how people might conclude that authorities are malevolent. Additionally, the Anti movement is becoming quite a little industry itself. People of the Anti persuasion are every bit as prone to uncritically accept supporting evidence as jabbies are when they point to what are essentially pharma's result driven studies.

I prefer the Greedy Idiots, Cowarly Minions, Broken System model with a liberal garnish of All Problems Are Emergencies So Here's Your Orders.

Yeah, pretty much. There's no point in entertaining 'genocide' comments, but I think that explanations for given actions will differ somewhat depending on the nature of the institution in question. The pandemic and various government responses raised a lot of interesting questions to ponder, but the subject is so highly charged still that it's incredibly difficult and time-consuming to have these conversations both online and in real life.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2023, 03:43:25 PM »
Yeah, pretty much. There's no point in entertaining 'genocide' comments, but I think that explanations for given actions will differ somewhat depending on the nature of the institution in question. The pandemic and various government responses raised a lot of interesting questions to ponder, but the subject is so highly charged still that it's incredibly difficult and time-consuming to have these conversations both online and in real life.

As of now, the increases in deaths aren't enough to "feel".

Just like we didn't feel the pandemic, we aren't feeling the vaccine deaths.

That said, most people know more people injured from the vaccine than from Covid itself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2023, 04:02:55 PM »
UK deaths now at 3000 per week above the 5 year average,,

they are blaming the NHS

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2023, 04:16:20 PM »
vaxx.... also HUGELY increasing cancer deaths and nobody's noticing

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2023, 06:37:05 PM »

they are blaming the NHS

3,000 per WEEK???

So over 150,000 excess deaths per year? If true, that's about a 25% increase.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2023, 06:39:34 PM »

they are blaming the NHS

I desperately need OAK to post a meme here disproving this so I can feel better.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2023, 07:06:37 PM »
UK fag Owen Jones weighs in:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/15/britain-excess-death-rate-covid-nhs-cost-of-living

Pathetic comments' sections. My brother insists to me that the UK isn't filled with Woke-tards like Canada is. But I tend to think both countries are roughly equal on that.