Author Topic: Border States Sue The Pant-Shitter  (Read 3470 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: The Secure Border
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2023, 12:33:26 PM »
If you want to border security you need to charge landlords who rent to illegals and employers who hire them and banks that do business with them and they need to be arrested when police intersect with them. You can’t just protect the border but do nothing to protect the rest of the country once they get past the border.

Sometimes Hanky is right.

It is all just lip service about the border control. If you want to stop illegal immigration you'd have to punish people other than illegals.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2023, 02:19:07 PM »
If you want to border security you need to charge landlords who rent to illegals and employers who hire them and banks that do business with them and they need to be arrested when police intersect with them. You can’t just protect the border but do nothing to protect the rest of the country once they get past the border.

This would make sense BUT you’re missing the point.  the federal government wants these people here, they  provide housing for the illegals. When states try to remove them it’s vilified as inhumane. Don’t forget Florida was shipping the illegals to Martha’s vineyard, why, because they couldn’t send them home.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2023, 03:04:42 PM »
This would make sense BUT you’re missing the point.  the federal government wants these people here, they  provide housing for the illegals. When states try to remove them it’s vilified as inhumane. Don’t forget Florida was shipping the illegals to Martha’s vineyard, why, because they couldn’t send them home.

Shipping illegals to libtard areas, I'm very much in favour of.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2023, 03:12:23 PM »
Vince Gironda would disapprove of these regulations.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2023, 03:41:37 PM »
Shipping illegals to libtard areas, I'm very much in favour of.

Again missing the point.

Americans that support these people coming here illegally and saying they have the same rights as any other American aren’t going to change their opinion because they’re experiencing the crisis, look no further than the recent covid pandemic. Once people have become indoctrinated with an idea their mind isn’t changing.

We could keep them in concentration camps as prisoners but that won’t solve anything, they are still a drain on the American economy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Border States Sue The Pant-Shitter
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2023, 04:45:03 PM »
Pant Shitter by: Gary Wright (Dream Weaver)

Ooh, pant shitter
I believe that you shit your self each nightttt...
Ooh, pant shitter
I believe that your depends are on real tightttt....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2023, 04:57:41 PM »

&t=11s   great patriot right there.

LOL

This is a great example of people being indoctrinated.

The Vietnam war was a mistake, that the government admitted, and it had zero to do with protecting our freedoms BUT because the propaganda was so strong for a generation they still think those who avoided it weren’t real Patriots…..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2023, 05:02:13 PM »
Teds a musician, who cares what he has to say. Ive always loved his music before I even knew what politics were.
When I got "Free for All" in 1979, it was life changing!!   8)

Amazing record. (Meatloaf who was then not known, sings on half of the album)...

heavy shit...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2023, 08:58:09 PM »
Uncle Teds not a politician, plus if true, he didn't lie.
One of the greatest guitarists and a bad-ass rocker.
He does seriously trigger the weak of mind though...

Joe rapes children, his own even... (Per Ashley, the rape-ee)...

Uh.. If true he did lie to avoid the draft. He confessed later but the fact you gave him a pass as not lying is very telling

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2023, 09:02:45 PM »
Teds a musician, who cares what he has to say. Ive always loved his music before I even knew what politics were.
When I got "Free for All" in 1979, it was life changing!!   8)

Amazing record. (Meatloaf who was then not known, sings on half of the album)...

heavy shit...

Easy to say after a war.... when others gave their life. Hell, Elvis served, Audy Murphy served.
Clint Eastwood
Ice T for gods sake
Johnny Cash
Wilie Nelson

No when it came down to serving Ted Nugent sh@t his pants ... and we have republicans defending it. You can't make this up  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2023, 09:38:24 PM »
Easy to say after a war.... when others gave their life. Hell, Elvis served, Audy Murphy served.
Clint Eastwood
Ice T for gods sake
Johnny Cash
Wilie Nelson

No when it came down to serving Ted Nugent sh@t his pants ... and we have republicans defending it. You can't make this up  :D

You're saying what?

Nugent's a coward because he didnt serve in Vietnam?
That is fine I guess.
But for some reason Ali is seen as a hero for standing up and not serving in that same war. Why does society paint him as a hero for the same decision that Nugent is a considered a coward/unpatriotic ?

Dont compare Vietnam service to WWII service.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2023, 04:06:13 PM »
You're saying what?

That is fine I guess.
But for some reason Ali is seen as a hero for standing up and not serving in that same war. Why does society paint him as a hero for the same decision that Nugent is a considered a coward/unpatriotic ?

I would say it's because Ali was black.  It's like a "Get Out of Reality" card for some folk.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2023, 10:12:56 PM »
You're saying what?

That is fine I guess.

Yeah,,,, I'm saying Ted Nugent was a Coward. If you have evidence to the contrary trot it out

deadz

• Getbig V
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2023, 10:48:10 AM »
Yeah,,,, I'm saying Ted Nugent was a Coward. If you have evidence to the contrary trot it out

Doesnt matter what you say though.. There's that. (Like all of our opinion, means nothing).

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2023, 10:49:28 AM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/19-year-old-man-accused-of-sexually-battering-12-year-old-neighbor-in-kissimmee/ar-AA1757KZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ab7f2e9901294a689fd312ca457c3fc6

Human GARBAGE Biden is allowing into this Country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden raped his own daughter in the shower. Hunters on Video raping young girls... Just normal behavior to them, and most libturdz...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2023, 11:42:13 AM »

That’s fine, I think Nugent is a scumbag for a variety of reasons but I think avoiding the Vietnam draft was one of his better decisions.

Where were you stationed and what branch of military were you in during Nam? And are you glad you served?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »
I do not support anyone's pathological lying; in fact, any manner of lying is verboten in my book. I was taught as a kid that the worst offense anyone can commit is lying. When someone does something wrong and then lies about it, they compound their abhorrent behavior, (make matters worse). To prove their point, whenever I did something wrong the punishment my parents meted was much greater if I lied about it rather than coming clean from the onset.

The only things you were taught as a kid were to cuck until you’re dead and slobber on your uncle’s greasy cack, you phaggot king.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2023, 12:48:24 PM »
P.S. Dedly Tedly rules.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2023, 02:05:08 PM »
Most Lib-Cucks think Ted sucks because he destroys them on a daily basis.
Most US loving freedom-lovers, who enjoy classic guitar rock, seem to love him...

Just like most US loving, Freedom-Lovers hate cowards like Alec Baldwin. So I get it...

deadz

• Getbig V
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2023, 01:56:10 PM »