Author Topic: Border States Sue The Pant-Shitter  (Read 3511 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Border States Sue The Pant-Shitter
« on: July 23, 2022, 04:43:34 AM »
 8)

Biden Admin and the Libturdz, dumbest people in history!   ::) ::)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-blocks-biden-admin-policy-narrowing-detainment-deportation-of-illegal-aliens_4616527.html

The ever-escalating legal clash between the border states and the Biden Administration began two days after Biden took office.

Texas, on Jan. 22, 2021, sought a court injunction on a January 20 DHS memorandum that the state attorney general said suspended the deportation of the “vast majority of illegal aliens without any consideration for individual circumstances.”

As the case spiraled in the courts, the DHS issued a new set of immigration guidelines in February 2021 and yet another in September 2021—the last of which Texas and Louisiana sued in Texas’s District Court for the Southern District.

Tipton sided with the border state attorneys general and ruled in June 2022 that the federal government may not “require its officials to act in a manner that conflicts with a statutory mandate imposed by Congress.

Texas and Louisiana showed that the DHS’s September 2021 guidance, Tipton continued, is “contrary to law,” “arbitrary and capricious,” and “failed to observe” necessary government procedure.

“Using the words ‘discretion’ and ‘prioritization,’ the Executive Branch claims the authority to suspend statutory mandates,” Tipton wrote. “The law does not sanction this approach.”

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Border States Sue The Pant-Shitter
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 04:46:32 AM »
Lbtard Heaven NYC flipping out about migrants being shipped in.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 02:51:39 PM »
This is the type of trash Biden is allowing to come into America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/guy-arrested-in-rape-and-murder-of-autistic-maryland-woman-was-illegal-immigrant-and-known-ms-13-member/ar-AA16Fj0B?ocid=msedgdhp&cvid=9490f6c8a3c34a2da48f2d069d64c589

Hmm, seems someone took the article you linked down. Instead, I found this little tidbit.

George Santos' Drag Queen Admission Is a Complete Disaster for Republicans
Story by Giulia Carbonaro • 13h ago

Not surprisingly, when he was first confronted with this discovery, he denied it. For him, it is important to maintain his record of lying 100% of the time and only backing down when that is his only choice.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 05:12:50 PM »
Hmm, seems someone took the article you linked down. Instead, I found this little tidbit.

George Santos' Drag Queen Admission Is a Complete Disaster for Republicans
Story by Giulia Carbonaro • 13h ago

Not surprisingly, when he was first confronted with this discovery, he denied it. For him, it is important to maintain his record of lying 100% of the time and only backing down when that is his only choice.

I agree with you Prime, he should be removed from office.

He's a far left leaning liar liberal in Republican clothing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 05:31:36 PM »

Republicans elected him... they own it.

Interesting that "a far left leaning liar liberal" appears to be good friends with Marjorie Taylor Greene. Do you suppose she is a fake as well? Looks like they both are having a good laugh over hoodwinking the voters.

Marjorie saying to George, 'Stick with me babe and I will make you a star.'

Santos asking Greene, 'Where can I get pair of those to wear when I am in drag.'

Someone caption this photo please.

The two of them having a hearty laugh over having hoodwinked the voters.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 04:16:49 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 12:48:52 PM »
the sad facts of the matter.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 01:34:38 PM »
Republicans elected him... they own it.

Interesting that "a far left leaning liar liberal" appears to be good friends with Marjorie Taylor Greene. Do you suppose she is a fake as well? Looks like they both are having a good laugh over hoodwinking the voters.

Marjorie saying to George, 'Stick with me babe and I will make you a star.'

Santos asking Greene, 'Where can I get pair of those to wear when I am in drag.'

Someone caption this photo please.

The two of them having a hearty laugh over having hoodwinked the voters.

Fair.

I wouldn’t suspect that you support his pathological lying. But let everyone suffer because the republicans made a bad decision.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 02:14:46 PM »
Fair.

I wouldn’t suspect that you support his pathological lying. But let everyone suffer because the republicans made a bad decision.

I do not support anyone's pathological lying; in fact, any manner of lying is verboten in my book. I was taught as a kid that the worst offense anyone can commit is lying. When someone does something wrong and then lies about it, they compound their abhorrent behavior, (make matters worse). To prove their point, whenever I did something wrong the punishment my parents meted was much greater if I lied about it rather than coming clean from the onset.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2023, 03:26:57 PM »
the sad facts of the matter.

The left wing of the bird is permanently lame.  It continually drags down what it means to  be American.  Further it supports the subjugation of American Citizens in favor turd world  shitizens.  Of course we see this same modus operandi used throughout the Civilized World. 

I call it DEF2YT. 

Def To WhiteY.

I understand the intent of the meme but I also know what is going on and not because I'm smarter than others but because of the amount of the left's use of the same  blanket statement ad nauseam.  And that is...

...White Supremacy is at fault. 

That is utter bullshit and anyone that whines otherwise is full of crap.  Why is it fine to have anything worthy of being "proud" about except for being "white" ?  Personally I prefer to hate people on an individual basis, i.e., when they merit being despised.  Blanket statements such as that hurled by the left are meant to do what a blanket does best.

Smother the truth.

Fuck the cucks.  I will never kneel against my Nation.  I will never bow to bullshit.  I don't fear death but  having been clinically dead I know why so many do.  And they should be.  I hope that the most furvent advocates of the vaccine and hatred of our Nation all die from the vaccine. 

How bad can it be if it can't take a retard like myself permanently out?  So many here haven't a clue as to what is happening, they just want to be "liked" on social media.  Your pets are coming for you.  And they haven't a sense of humor let alone honor.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 12:17:41 AM »
Read the thread title, expected to read about Ted Nugent

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 12:34:33 AM »
This is the type of trash Biden is allowing to come into America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/guy-arrested-in-rape-and-murder-of-autistic-maryland-woman-was-illegal-immigrant-and-known-ms-13-member/ar-AA16Fj0B?ocid=msedgdhp&cvid=9490f6c8a3c34a2da48f2d069d64c589

As opposed to some good home grown killers like Jeffrey Dahmer? its not the skin colour or where they are form that makes a person bad, its them

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2023, 12:36:42 AM »
As opposed to some good home grown killers like Jeffrey Dahmer? its not the skin colour or where they are form that makes a person bad, its them

Welcome to the board

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2023, 01:57:20 AM »

Do you realize that the people being imported to the West have way higher murder rates on average than the majority population?

Do you think Saudi Arabia would like having masses of Ugandans imported? I assure you, they would not.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 04:11:12 AM »
Read the thread title, expected to read about Ted Nugent
   good one.
F

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 05:07:46 AM »
I do not support anyone's pathological lying; in fact, any manner of lying is verboten in my book. I was taught as a kid that the worst offense anyone can commit is lying. When someone does something wrong and then lies about it, they compound their abhorrent behavior, (make matters worse). To prove their point, whenever I did something wrong the punishment my parents meted was much greater if I lied about it rather than coming clean from the onset.

Yet You support Pedo Pant shitter Joe....... isn't that Contradictory of you.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2023, 05:13:04 AM »

Can't be a real Republican if Drag Queen

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2023, 05:52:10 AM »
Uncle Teds not a politician, plus if true, he didn't lie.
One of the greatest guitarists and a bad-ass rocker.
He does seriously trigger the weak of mind though...

Joe rapes children, his own even... (Per Ashley, the rape-ee)...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2023, 05:58:52 AM »
Uncle Teds not a politician, plus if true, he didn't lie.
One of the greatest guitarists and a bad-ass rocker.
He does seriously trigger the weak of mind though...

Joe rapes children, his own even... (Per Ashley, the rape-ee)...

&t=11s   great patriot right there.
F

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2023, 06:12:53 AM »
First off thread was about Pant shitter, the objectively, worst and provably, most incompetent,  idiotic, feeble, disastrous president in US history getting sued by border states.

To immediately counter with a post about Santos, a truly despiseable and disgusting human being is a bit irritating,  even childish. If you have something to say about Santos he certainly merits his own thread.

Secondly- we now know that the left surreptitiously supports the elections of incompetent 'conservative' politicians for the sole purpose of exposing them once they're at the national level and thereby undermining the right wing party. I have no doubt this fraud was the beneficiary of such tactics, if not an active and knowing participant from the beginning. As litteraly nothing about him represents conservative beliefs.  A self loathing cumpulsive liar. In fact if not for the sole fact that he calls himself a conservative he'd be a poster boy for Bidens administration.

This guy was elected because he fraudulently represented himself to be something he's not. Don't forget Bidens appointees were fully intentional, fully knowing their sick perversions. Need i remind you of the "leather fury" gucci thief ? Or tge Tranny in Chief.?

What you home skillet?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
The Secure Border
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2023, 06:21:38 AM »
While the Biden crime family allows illegals, rapists, cartels, sex-traffickers, etc across our border, please Americans, DO NOT bring eggs back w/ you.
You will be fined... ::)

Dumbest kvnts in hsitory...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/border-protection-warns-travelers-face-fines-smuggling-eggs-us-mexico-prices-soar

Border Protection warns travelers face fines for smuggling eggs to US from Mexico as prices soar

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Re: The Secure Border
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2023, 06:51:29 AM »
While the Biden crime family allows illegals, rapists, cartels, sex-traffickers, etc across our border, please Americans, DO NOT bring eggs back w/ you.
You will be fined... ::)

Dumbest kvnts in hsitory...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/border-protection-warns-travelers-face-fines-smuggling-eggs-us-mexico-prices-soar

Border Protection warns travelers face fines for smuggling eggs to US from Mexico as prices soar

Bro, what replacement?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2023, 07:20:38 AM »
They should move the border up to Canada.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2023, 08:39:56 AM »
If you want to border security you need to charge landlords who rent to illegals and employers who hire them and banks that do business with them and they need to be arrested when police intersect with them. You can’t just protect the border but do nothing to protect the rest of the country once they get past the border.