Author Topic: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023  (Read 12823 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2022, 09:13:01 PM »
Did you hear what else Elon got up to over the weekend? I'll try to keep these cliffs short, cuz it's a free speech doozie!

-There was an account called @elonjet that posted PUBLICLY AVAILABLE flight records of Musk's jet. Elon was aware of this account and offered the guy who ran it 5k to shut it down. The guy declined and asked for more money. When Elon bought twitter, he said he was such a free speech absolutist, that even though he didn't agree with the account, he supported it existing.

-A few days ago, Elon claimed he was being stalked and harassed by someone as a result elonjets "doxxing" him. Elonjets hadn't posted his flight records to his location. Musk posted video of the alleged stalker and internet users geotracked the photo, which was nowhere near an airport. Police released a statement saying that no one had contacted them in regards to the alleged stalker.

-Musk shut down the Elonjets account and threatened  the guy who ran it with legal action for posting "assassination coordinates" ;D ... even though the account hadn't posted his location.

-Musk then banned any reporter who covered the story- claiming they had also doxxed him- even though they did not print his address, real time location and Musk had previously said that having accounts like elonjet on twitter was important for free speech.

THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING

-Some of the banned reporters joined a twitter spaces event to discuss the bannings. Elon joined the twitter space. When it was pointed out that he was doing exactly what he accused old twitter of doing, he said he didn't care.

-He then left the twitter chat  THEN SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE TWITTER SPACES SERVICE!

-He had been using Bari Weiss to dripfeed conservatives The Twitter Files over the last week or so. His diligent sock-puppet released a statement saying she didn't agree with ruling twitter by whims whether it was the old regime or new. He called her a virtue-signaling suck up.

-He launched a poll asking if the journalists should be unbanned. The results came back with unban immediately. So he threw that poll out  and set up a new poll that he thought was worded more favorable towards a longer suspension. The results came back  with "unban immediately" winning by an even bigger margin.

But this is your free speech absolutist savior though, right? ::)

There are way too many liberties taken with what you wrote and im not going to spend the next week of my life going round and round with you.

He's fucking with people who are personally fucking with him. So what.

The old regime was censoring information that impacted the ENTIRE nation.

Ill simply point out:

So it's only wrong when he's doing it. Its a major fucking problem now that he's doing it you don't like it? But when the other side was being censored you were fine with it?

Debating with you is pointless. You only hear what you want to hear and only recognize stats/stories that support your point of view.

He's proven his point. He's exposing the truth. And now everyone is showing how PATHETICALLY SUBJECTIVE nd BIASED they are by throwing a hissy fit about it now that they don't like whats coming out.

But when twitter censored legitimate stories about COVID

Or the Biden laptop it was fine.

I dont care what else he does, he's exposing a lot of dirty secrets. I suppose you support the FBI controlling information and social engineering?

Congratulations, you're the first person I'm ignoring.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2022, 09:15:27 PM »
unlike your anus,which is publicly traded....

This is how you choose to simp for a guy who sends jack off vids to gay men, unsolicited? Seek help.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2022, 09:21:15 PM »
There are way too many liberties taken with what you wrote and im not going to spend the next week of my life going round and round with you.

He's proven his point. He's exposing the truth. And now everyone is showing how PATHETICALLY SUBJECTIVE nd BIASED they are by throwing a hissy fit about it now that they don't like whats coming out.

Not at all. Even his allies called him out. He got so much backlash that he backtracked and apologized and claimed all future decisions would be up to a community vote. He is currently running a poll asking if he should step down.

Multiple times he has basically said that he would run twitter very closely to how it was being run before he bought it, and he has shown that he actually runs it much worse. I guess I'm just wasting my breath though... as I'm on the ignore list.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2022, 09:47:12 PM »

The old regime was censoring information that impacted the ENTIRE nation.

Ill simply point out:

So it's only wrong when he's doing it. Its a major fucking problem now that he's doing it you don't like it? But when the other side was being censored you were fine with it?

Debating with you is pointless. You only hear what you want to hear and only recognize stats/stories that support your point of view.

But when twitter censored legitimate stories about COVID

Or the Biden laptop it was fine.

I dont care what else he does, he's exposing a lot of dirty secrets. I suppose you support the FBI controlling information and social engineering?

Congratulations, you're the first person I'm ignoring.

Great post. Glad you said it. It's frustrating talking to a moron who thinks a 99.97% survivable virus that literally not one Getbigger knows anyone who died of, is some lethal threat [exceptions for 2-3 walking corpses who would have died anyway].

Al Doggity also thought hospitals were "overwhelmed" when they were literally empty. This idiot could have just gone to a hospital emergence room parking lot and literally GLANCED in, seeing it was completely empty.

But no.

Now that the global population has gone up from 7.7 billion at the pandemic start, to 8 billion today, does this idiot Al Doggity spend ONE SECOND to ask himself "Gee, could it be there was no lethal pandemic?"

Absolutely not.

He was shown data showing hospitals were empty. Literally not even one additional ICU patient entering monthly - and most of those people were elderly diseased people who would have been hospitalized with or without Covid.

Al Doggity bought into all of that. There is no talking sense to this idiot. He'll believe what he wants until the evidence goes overwhelmingly against him - then he'll still won't admit to being wrong. Not even to himself.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2022, 10:00:34 PM »
LOL buying twitter for 44 billion is like relaunching myspace for 1 billion.  FOH, i have like 6 dummy twitter accounts.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2022, 10:01:31 PM »
But this is your free speech absolutist savior though, right? ::)

You're a free speech despising leftist. Who the fuck are you to talk about free speech?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2022, 10:01:48 PM »
Great post. Glad you said it. It's frustrating talking to a moron who thinks a 99.97% survivable virus that literally not one Getbigger knows anyone who died of, is some lethal threat [exceptions for 2-3 walking corpses who would have died anyway].

Al Doggity also thought hospitals were "overwhelmed" when they were literally empty. This idiot could have just gone to a hospital emergence room parking lot and literally GLANCED in, seeing it was completely empty.

But no.

Now that the global population has gone up from 7.7 billion at the pandemic start, to 8 billion today, does this idiot Al Doggity spend ONE SECOND to ask himself "Gee, could it be there was no lethal pandemic?"

Absolutely not.

He was shown data showing hospitals were empty. Literally not even one additional ICU patient entering monthly - and most of those people were elderly diseased people who would have been hospitalized with or without Covid.

Al Doggity bought into all of that. There is no talking sense to this idiot. He'll believe what he wants until the evidence goes overwhelmingly against him - then he'll still won't admit to being wrong. Not even to himself.

Matt, you have a poor understanding of logic, reasoning and numbers. Your argument in that thread was piss poor and its only gotten worse.  You showed no data that hospitals were empty. As a matter of fact, at one point you were advocating doubling all nurse and doctor salaries. Just as you think beakdoctor's lame post was great  because it took a weak shot at me, you think you can create non-existent points of argument in your head and then declare yourself a debate victor. I didn't say any of what you claim I said and you barely said any of what you claim you said. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2022, 10:03:40 PM »
You're a free speech despising leftist. Who the fuck are you to talk about free speech?
See? Once again, you don't feel you have to have any sort of rationality or logic when it comes to debate. You are creating your own arguments out of thin air.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2022, 10:28:24 PM »
Matt, you have a poor understanding of logic, reasoning and numbers. Your argument in that thread was piss poor and its only gotten worse.  You showed no data that hospitals were empty. As a matter of fact, at one point you were advocating doubling all nurse and doctor salaries. Just as you think beakdoctor's lame post was great  because it took a weak shot at me, you think you can create non-existent points of argument in your head and then declare yourself a debate victor. I didn't say any of what you claim I said and you barely said any of what you claim you said.

The data is below, you absolute phaggot:

Re: The "hospitals were overwhelmed" lie.

Let's do the math:

Thus far, in the 1,059 days since Canada's first Covid case on 2020-01-25, Canada has had:

193,683 hospitalizations for Covid.
29,844 ICU admissions for Covid.

^ Spread over 1,300 hospitals.

That's 149 hospitalizations and 23 ICU admissions.
...over 1,059 days. Per hospital.

That works out to ONE additional hospitalization every SEVEN DAYS, and one additional ICU patient every 46 DAYS - PER HOSPITAL.

Hospitals were NEVER overwhelmed. Ever. Absolute lie.

REFERENCES:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html#figure6-header

https://www.statista.com/statistics/440923/total-number-of-hospital-establishments-in-canada-by-province/

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2022, 10:54:33 PM »
The data is below, you absolute phaggot:

Re: The "hospitals were overwhelmed" lie.

If there's one thing you can count on, it's Matt posting unreliable data then interpreting it incorrectly. Went back to the original thread where you posted this and here was my response:

In the screencap you posted, I saw that it said "hospital establishments". I looked into it a little further, and as I suspected, that number includes a lot of facilities that aren't equipped to handle acute care.According to the statista infographic, there are 371 "hospital establishments" in ontario, but OHA says that only about 1/5th of those are eligible to perform the type of critical care Covid ICU patients would need. On top of that, Canadian hospitals were already experiencing  a massive, extremely well-publicized bed crunch prior to the pandemic. In that OHA response, they address the exact number of available beds and the exact number of patients from covid at that time (which was 23% of all available beds. ) So, even assuming your other numbers are accurate (which I haven't bothered checking) , excluding 80% of "hospital establishments" makes a big change, especially when you keep in mind that treating covid is very resource intensive. Covid patients have longer than average stays and most medical facilities are still practicing some form of distancing/isolation while treating patients.

https://www.oha.com/Bulletins/OHA%20Fact%20Sheet%20on%20Hospital%20Capacity%20and%20Projections%20Jan%2015%202021.pdf

Here's part of your response:

I was wondering about that, but my data analysis is only as good as my data/sources.

Al Doggity - those are good points you brought up...

Hopefully later today, I can attempt to correct the error in my analysis that you brought up.

;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2022, 12:32:24 AM »
If there's one thing you can count on, it's Matt posting unreliable data then interpreting it incorrectly. Went back to the original thread where you posted this and here was my response:

Here's part of your response:

;)

Unreliable data? It's the government fucking data, dipshit.

As for defining what a "hospital" is, do you get that even if 10 TIMES AS MANY PEOPLE were hospitalized for Covid, they still would not have been "overwhelmed".

Furthermore, hospitals didn't do ANYTHING here for people with Covid - they would check in, and be immediately sent back home to push vaccine sales! Fucking idiot.

The only reliable data we have - maybe - would be ICU capacity. And the average Canadaan ICU had EIGHT additional patients per year.

In my city, we have 22 ICU beds. Do you know how many were filled during the pandemic peak?

In 2013, my hospital needed more than 22 ICU beds [gridlock] on 320 of 365 days of the year.

The need for 27 total beds when only 22 are available here is VERY normal. And that was the maximum they hit during the so-called "lethal pandemic" peak.

Is that your definition of a crisis, AL Doggity? That's AVERAGE.

On top of that ICU capacity was reduced in 6 of 10 provinces!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2022, 12:43:22 AM »
LOL buying twitter for 44 billion is like relaunching myspace for 1 billion.  FOH, i have like 6 dummy twitter accounts.
I have dummy accounts as well. Most of the accounts are dummy accounts. A person is crazy to put their real thoughts out there under their real name.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2022, 01:00:57 AM »
;)

Al - look:

Your point on getting the most refined data as to what hospitals offer certain levels of care for respiratory pathogens [Covid] is a fair point.

But do you get that with even 10x as many patients on average, this wouldn't have been overwhelmed?

How do you define "overwhelmed", AL Doggity? One extra patient?

Al Doggity. 🐶

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2022, 01:07:53 AM »

Compared to how many handles you have on here?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2022, 01:08:40 AM »
Not my kind of chart. Still at about a 45 PE coming into an economic slowdown. Not a good environment for an extravagant discretionary product like a Tesla.

Don’t know why he had such a hard on for Twitter. It was always shit.
He had a hard-on for Twitter to try and save Western Civilization from destruction. The regressive left is going to completely destroy it. Look at what's happened to California, Philadelphia, etc. Western Civilization was built by Caucasians and the regressive left is anti-Caucasian. Well if they are in charge that means Caucasians lose. And so does the West.

Twitter actively interfered in the 2020 election in collusion with the FBI. An actual criminal offense. Musk has a lot of children and aspirations to go to Mars. That won't happen if the regressive left is in charge.

I am frustrated that he appears too emotional with how he is handling Twitter. He should have unbanned Alex Jones and made Kathy Griffith's ban permanent. You can't be soft with the left. You need to be brutal and treat them like you do the Mafia. Which is what they are. The time to be nice is over.

Musk overpaid for Twitter. His initial offer should have been less. But if it was they would not have had a reason to sell. I wonder if he could have just bought shares to acquire them. Or are there rules in place to prevent a takeover like that?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2022, 03:33:24 AM »
He had a hard-on for Twitter to try and save Western Civilization from destruction. The regressive left is going to completely destroy it. Look at what's happened to California, Philadelphia, etc. Western Civilization was built by Caucasians and the regressive left is anti-Caucasian. Well if they are in charge that means Caucasians lose. And so does the West.

Twitter actively interfered in the 2020 election in collusion with the FBI. An actual criminal offense. Musk has a lot of children and aspirations to go to Mars. That won't happen if the regressive left is in charge.

I am frustrated that he appears too emotional with how he is handling Twitter. He should have unbanned Alex Jones and made Kathy Griffith's ban permanent. You can't be soft with the left. You need to be brutal and treat them like you do the Mafia. Which is what they are. The time to be nice is over.

Musk overpaid for Twitter. His initial offer should have been less. But if it was they would not have had a reason to sell. I wonder if he could have just bought shares to acquire them. Or are there rules in place to prevent a takeover like that?

C’mon it’s just a Leftist circle jerk that didn’t make money. The MySpace comparison is pretty solid.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2022, 03:36:13 AM »
The poll has closed. 57% say he should step down and he said he would abide by the results. I wonder if he will still be able to air the dirty laundry of Twitter or will the new boss say “no”?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2022, 04:42:10 AM »
You also previously said Canadian hospitals, and hospitals in general, were "overwhelmed", and you were completely wrong.

Let's do the math, AL Doggity:

Thus far, in the 1,059 days since Canada's first Covid case on 2020-01-25, Canada has had:

193,683 hospitalizations for Covid.
29,844 ICU admissions for Covid.

^ Spread over 1,300 hospitals.

Now for those of you who understand long division:

That's 149 hospitalizations and 23 ICU admissions.
...over 1,059 days. Per hospital.

That works out to ONE additional hospitalization every SEVEN DAYS, and one additional ICU patient every 46 DAYS - PER HOSPITAL.

Hospitals were NEVER overwhelmed. Ever. Absolute lie.

So why should I trust you now, AL Doggity? 🐶

Stop hurting the vulnerable with your math skills.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2022, 04:57:09 AM »
The poll has closed. 57% say he should step down and he said he would abide by the results. I wonder if he will still be able to air the dirty laundry of Twitter or will the new boss say “no”?

Why would he take that poll when he knows Twitter is mostly liberal? It would be like Trump taking a poll in a liberal city on whether he should run in 2024. Sounds like Musk is looking for an out.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2022, 04:57:51 AM »
Does anyone believe this guy works 100 hours per week as he says?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2022, 05:00:17 AM »
Twitter is  a private company, Matt. Stock is not available for purchase.  ::)

Where did I give stock advice? Why would being afraid of a 99% survivable virus  affect someone's ability to recommend stocks?

Also, where did I say I was "afraid" of a survivable virus?  In that thread, the point I made over and over again was that someone surviving an affliction does not mean they did not have an impact on the healthcare system. 

Thanks for more rock-solid logic, Matt.  ;)

So, then why are the Journalists who got banned and the liberal media bitching about Free speech? I heard Musk say it was because they were giving out his location.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2022, 05:09:44 AM »
Ever since I heard this guy talk I knew he was a bullshit artist.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2022, 05:32:47 AM »

Lol.  ;D Thanks, Bruce.

The thing about the data that I posted is that even if hospitals were 3-10x as busy as that official data shows...it would still be nothing.

I mean, one additional hospitalization per WEEK?

Hospitals can't handle on extra patient a week? Lol.

Even 10x as "overwhelmed" as that OFFICIAL government data shows...

...would not be "overwhelmed".

Hospitals here were completely empty. Anyone with eyes and a  rain who drove by could have seen that any time they wanted. A video from someone who went to film a hospital in Ottawa showed it was a complete ghost town.

Al Doggity probably believed there were mass Graves in New York too. Meanwhile, like seven bodies of homeless people were buried in Hart Island.

It was all a complete lie.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2022, 06:16:56 AM »
Lol.  ;D Thanks, Bruce.

The thing about the data that I posted is that even if hospitals were 3-10x as busy as that official data shows...it would still be nothing.

I mean, one additional hospitalization per WEEK?

Hospitals can't handle on extra patient a week? Lol.

Even 10x as "overwhelmed" as that OFFICIAL government data shows...

...would not be "overwhelmed".

Hospitals here were completely empty. Anyone with eyes and a  rain who drove by could have seen that any time they wanted. A video from someone who went to film a hospital in Ottawa showed it was a complete ghost town.

Al Doggity probably believed there were mass Graves in New York too. Meanwhile, like seven bodies of homeless people were buried in Hart Island.

It was all a complete lie.

Never did the media question whether the China lockdowns were about more than Covid. The CCP’s party line was taken at face value. But, now that China is opening up and the gloom and doom forecasts are showing to be bullshit, AGAIN,  the CCP’s numbers are questioned.

China reports first COVID deaths in weeks as official count questioned | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-officially-reports-first-covid-deaths-weeks-virus-wave-swells-2022-12-19/

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2022, 06:26:39 AM »

Al Doggity - those are good points you brought up,

Hopefully later today, I can attempt to correct the error in my analysis that you brought up.

Wish we all had math skills this solid.  ;)