Author Topic: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023  (Read 12791 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2022, 06:32:19 AM »
So, then why are the Journalists who got banned and the liberal media bitching about Free speech? I heard Musk say it was because they were giving out his location.

Why are you claiming it's only the journalists? Check out his reddit, even his cult thinks he went too far. No matter how much you want to convince yourself that the old twitter regime did nothing but bully conservatives, Musk's cherry-picked data proves that there was a lot of  thought and discussion that went into maintaining the standards of the site.  He randomly comes up with rules on a whim, based on how he's feeling and whether or not his feelings got hurt. He's one of the richest people in the world, he's the sole owner of a large social media network and he claimed that he's a free speech absolutist who purchased the site to foster free speech. C'mon? Are you really trying to tow the party line and claim you don't see a difference here>

And, no, they didn't reveal his location. The account in question posted publicly available information about his jet. Not only was he nowhere near an airport, the account hadn't even posted his most recent trips.

The poll has closed. 57% say he should step down and he said he would abide by the results. I wonder if he will still be able to air the dirty laundry of Twitter or will the new boss say “no”?

It's a private company, so him stepping down would not prevent him from making all major decisions, but I think he realizes the optics are very rough right now and probably wants to step back anyway.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2022, 06:33:48 AM »
Does anyone believe this guy works 100 hours per week as he says?

Depends on the definition of “work”. Does he spend that much time in his office? Doubtful. But, I bet his phone is always on and he is in work mode close to every waking hour. He’s definitely a machine.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2022, 06:38:47 AM »

Depends on the definition of “work”. Does he spend that much time in his office? Doubtful. But, I bet his phone is always on and he is in work mode close to every waking hour. He’s definitely a machine.

Let me ask you  a few questions:

1)Do you think Musk being a founder a Tesla means he's smarter than the average person?
2) Do you think Tesla will have self-driving cars within the next few years?
3)How close do you think spaceX is to a manned flight to mars?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2022, 06:39:18 AM »
Never did the media question whether the China lockdowns were about more than Covid. The CCP’s party line was taken at face value. But, now that China is opening up and the gloom and doom forecasts are showing to be bullshit, AGAIN,  the CCP’s numbers are questioned.

China reports first COVID deaths in weeks as official count questioned | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-officially-reports-first-covid-deaths-weeks-virus-wave-swells-2022-12-19/

The official counts for cases and deaths are bullshit for these reasons:

[1] The test to determine positivity for Covid is the PCR test, which is not a diagnostic test - it is a chemical amplification test, used to amplify samples of genetic material or other material. The PCR test has something called a "cycle threshold", and the higher it is ramped up, the more likely it is to virtually test anything positive.  Cycle thresholds of 34 or higher are completely useless - you can virtually have one molecule of Covid in your body, and test "positive".

The PCR test was purposely used with the cycle threshold ramped up, to churn out false positives, to make the pandemic look worse than it was. And Al Doggity 🐶 fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

[2] Deaths are primarily just elderly people with cancer, or other people with underlying disease, who died WITH Covid...not directly from Covid. For example, 748,000 of the 1,100,000 supposed "American Covid deaths" are people who have an average age of 84, with six or more underlying physical diseases.

That's fraud, straight up. Of course Al Doggity 🐶  bought every word said by the purveyors of the official narrative.

But how long would an 84-year-old with six diseases really live? So can you REALLY say they died of Covid - and these people close to death already account for 68% of ALL American Covid deaths!

That's 748,000 of the 1,100,000 American deaths! Literally extremely elderly with already dying of other diseases.

Again, that's just fraud.

Think about it this way:

How come the world population went from 7.7 billion at the start of the pandemic, to 8 billion today?  ::)

The Spanish Flu infected something like 33% of the world's people, and killed 5% of the entire world's population.

Yet our population rose at record breaking levels during this pandemic.  ::)

Let’sGoBrandon

• Getbig II
  • I think I shit myself?
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2022, 06:47:10 AM »
Why are you claiming it's only the journalists? Check out his reddit, even his cult thinks he went too far. No matter how much you want to convince yourself that the old twitter regime did nothing but bully conservatives, Musk's cherry-picked data proves that there was a lot of  thought and discussion that went into maintaining the standards of the site.  He randomly comes up with rules on a whim, based on how he's feeling and whether or not his feelings got hurt. He's one of the richest people in the world, he's the sole owner of a large social media network and he claimed that he's a free speech absolutist who purchased the site to foster free speech. C'mon? Are you really trying to tow the party line and claim you don't see a difference here>

And, no, they didn't reveal his location. The account in question posted publicly available information about his jet. Not only was he nowhere near an airport, the account hadn't even posted his most recent trips.

It's a private company, so him stepping down would not prevent him from making all major decisions, but I think he realizes the optics are very rough right now and probably wants to step back anyway.

This is some of the most twisted gaslighting you’re going to find on the internet.

It’s like Keith Olberman has his own Getbig account.

On the other hand it is comical to watch liberals try to run from the election tampering and FTX money laundering scandals.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2022, 07:00:24 AM »
This is some of the most twisted gaslighting you’re going to find on the internet.

On the other hand it is comical to watch liberals try to run from the election tampering and FTX money laundering scandals.

They can dish it out but can’t take it. These same people were cheering when Trump got banned and the Hunter Biden story got censored.

I see Twitter the way I see Getbig. It’s Ron’s board.  If he wants to ban me or anybody else it’s his call.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2022, 07:55:31 AM »
Let me ask you  a few questions:

1)Do you think Musk being a founder a Tesla means he's smarter than the average person?
2) Do you think Tesla will have self-driving cars within the next few years?
3)How close do you think spaceX is to a manned flight to mars?

Yes

Yes

No clue as I haven’t even looked into it. Only thing I know about space x is that they launch satellites into space. Not even sure if they have manned craft yet, but their rockets returning to the landing pad is pretty bad ass to watch.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »
I’m trying to understand what’s going on in this thread.

Has Musk ruined the Twitter experience for people?

Is he using it the same way it was used before?

Is there still censoring?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2022, 08:49:44 AM »
Al Doggity is one of the biggest dipshits on this board. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2022, 08:59:38 AM »

You're the second person to say I'm gaslighting in this thread, but neither of you will elaborate. The other one claimed that my description of Musk's activities was so egregious that I'm the first person they've blocked! Please don't block me. Just elaborate on what points you think are gaslighting. Because I just posted abbreviated versions, most of them are even more damning in detail, so I'm curious as to what points you think need to be corrected.

(Btw, Bankman Fried says he donated almost as much to Republicans through dark money donations and his arrest  filing confirmed it.)
They can dish it out but can’t take it. These same people were cheering when Trump got banned and the Hunter Biden story got censored.

I see Twitter the way I see Getbig. It’s Ron’s board.  If he wants to ban me or anybody else it’s his call.

Yuu're being intellectually dishonest here. Musk doesn't even see twitter that way. He claimed he was purchasing twitter to save "free speech/ democracy". So, by his own standards, what he did was an enormous deal. It's not even comaparable to the events you're trying to compare it to.

Must be another member of my Still Butthurt Over Getting Owned Fan Club.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »

Yes

Ok, so you answered "yes" to him being smarter than average because he founded Tesla. Would it surprise you to learn that he didn't found Tesla. He bought into it early on and then had the founders kicked out of the company and re-wrote the company history. He

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2022, 09:20:10 AM »
see the pattern here ?

Al Doggity: gay black man
vince goodrum: gay black man
Lurkernomore: gay black man
Strawman: gay black man
residue: gay black man
AbrahamG: gay black man

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2022, 09:29:25 AM »
see the pattern here ?

Al Doggity: gay black man
vince goodrum: gay black man
Lurkernomore: gay black man
Strawman: gay black man
residue: gay black man
AbrahamG: gay black man

The pattern is that anyone whose posts you don't agree with you call a gay black man?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2022, 09:31:09 AM »
The pattern is that anyone whose posts you don't agree with you call a gay black man?
just the kind of response i would expect from a sassy, gay, black man that grew up with out a father....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2022, 09:32:43 AM »
I’m trying to understand what’s going on in this thread.

Has Musk ruined the Twitter experience for people?

Is he using it the same way it was used before?

Is there still censoring?

Same difference as before Musk took over. It could disappear tomorrow and zero fucks would be given.

Of course, if Getbig disappeared, I’d be a broken man.😞

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2022, 09:33:09 AM »

While I don't agree with him on a ton of stuff, Al Doggity is a very good debater, does his homework, and backs up his shit.

He doesn't random link shit without reading, he knows his position and his argument.
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2022, 09:35:38 AM »
just the kind of response i would expect from a sassy, gay, black man that grew up with out a father....

The magic of that line is you could've used it for anything I posted. Or anything anyone posted.  ::)

Is sending jack-off videos to gay men without them asking for it straight behavior in your opinion?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2022, 09:44:31 AM »
The magic of that line is you could've used it for anything I posted. Or anything anyone posted.  ::)

Is sending jack-off videos to gay men without them asking for it straight behavior in your opinion?
fuck matt, hes as gay as you are....

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2022, 09:49:49 AM »
fuck matt, hes as gay as you are....

it's like it's a pattern  ???

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2022, 09:53:59 AM »
it's like it's a pattern  ???
not really , the "Thunder Bay Deepthroater" has his own unique autist  posting style as apposed to the same cookie cutter raging,gay,black, gibbon posting style you and your ilk poses

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2022, 10:01:26 AM »
not really , the "Thunder Bay Deepthroater" has his own unique autist  posting style as apposed to the same cookie cutter raging,gay,black, gibbon posting style you and your ilk poses

Sarcasm, dummy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2022, 10:06:45 AM »
(Btw, Bankman Fried says he donated almost as much to Republicans through dark money donations and his arrest  filing confirmed it.)

You have a link to this?

If it's true, it explain why he was arrested the day before he was supposed to testify.
Y

Let’sGoBrandon

• Getbig II
  • I think I shit myself?
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2022, 10:11:53 AM »
You're the second person to say I'm gaslighting in this thread, but neither of you will elaborate. The other one claimed that my description of Musk's activities was so egregious that I'm the first person they've blocked! Please don't block me. Just elaborate on what points you think are gaslighting. Because I just posted abbreviated versions, most of them are even more damning in detail, so I'm curious as to what points you think need to be corrected.

Yuu're being intellectually dishonest here. Musk doesn't even see twitter that way. He claimed he was purchasing twitter to save "free speech/ democracy". So, by his own standards, what he did was an enormous deal. It's not even comaparable to the events you're trying to compare it to.

Must be another member of my Still Butthurt Over Getting Owned Fan Club.

Bankman-Fried gave over $40,000,000 (of other people’s money) to Democrats for the midterms and about $250,000 to Republican candidates that Democrats supported to make easier races.

You know that, it has been reported repeatedly, there are no millions of dollars of dark money republican donations as you imply (actually are purposely lying about). Your post is absolutely full of false information and not by accident.

Liberals have an all out attack going against Elon Musk right now because he has exposed their lies and hypocrisy. Just read Huffington Post or Yahoo Finance. It is a liberal orgasm over the decline in Tesla stock prices. When in reality it is the failed liberal policies of the Biden administration driving the entire economy down that has way more to do with declining stock prices than the actions of Elon Musk as Twitter CEO.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2022, 10:14:02 AM »

People said they would leave the US if Trump won the election. They didn't.

Same thing happened Musk and twitter. Bunch of people said they'd leave but haven't.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2349641-most-people-who-threatened-to-quit-twitter-for-mastodon-havent-left/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2022, 10:17:05 AM »
You have a link to this?

If it's true, it explain why he was arrested the day before he was supposed to testify.

He said it post FTX collapse.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/nov/30/ftx-billionaire-sam-bankman-fried-dark-money-republicans