Author Topic: Eddie hall trackday  (Read 2151 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Eddie hall trackday
« on: January 01, 2023, 02:48:37 PM »

Any other track riders here? I've been racing with ccs and wera for about 10 years

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Eddie hall trackday
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 02:55:52 PM »
I did amateur track racing for 5 years.

But in a car, not a fan of bikes. I still have the track car.

Had a few bikes years ago but got tired of almost getting killed by idiots playing on their phones.

Track racing is an amazing experience, but it's also very expensive.

I did take an R1 around COTA for a weekend track rental.

That was insane.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 03:21:50 PM »
I used to live halfway between Laguna Seca & Sears Point

I don’t rode anymore

I do laugh at a lot of the riders I see on the street

Their sidewalls are fresh and their knees aren’t scraped

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 04:00:08 PM »
That's a good thing on the street. When I go down I slide across the grass. There's no cars, telephone poles or trees in the way on the track.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 04:05:49 PM »
That's a good thing on the street. When I go down I slide across the grass. There's no cars, telephone poles or trees in the way on the track.

;D

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci3nsHpJJ2v/

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 08:16:57 AM »
I used to live halfway between Laguna Seca & Sears Point

I don’t rode anymore

I do laugh at a lot of the riders I see on the street

Their sidewalls are fresh and their knees aren’t scraped

::) Grow up.

Motorbikes are mainly used to transport people from one place to another and the riders are more concerned with their safety - making it to their destination alive - rather than cornering as fast as they can and scraping their knees on the ground unnecessarily. Street riders have enough on their plate to worry about (eg. shit drivers, animals, ice, pot-holes, tramlines...).

Perhaps it's you who's the poser (who only rode on the street a few times a year on sundays in perfect weather and decked-out safety gear).. and not them.. (who ride every day; rain, hail, snow, extreme heat or extreme fatigue or while injured...)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 11:51:38 AM »
I did amateur track racing for 5 years.

But in a car, not a fan of bikes. I still have the track car.

Had a few bikes years ago but got tired of almost getting killed by idiots playing on their phones.

Track racing is an amazing experience, but it's also very expensive.

I did take an R1 around COTA for a weekend track rental.

That was insane.

Only had cars down the drag strip, no circuit work.

Haven’t ridden a bike in 12yrs but I Looked at some new Ducatis last week. Might get one to bum around into town and am considering track days as I’ve done my fair share of fast road riding to know I don’t want to test my immortality too often lol.

I had an MV Agusta F4 back in the day as my super sport bike. Fucker ran so hot under the seat!

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 01:11:52 PM »

Motorbikes are mainly used to transport people from one place to another and the riders are more concerned with their safety.. making it to their destination alive.. rather than cornering as fast as they can and scraping their knees on the ground unnecessarily. Street riders have enough on their plate to worry about (eg. shit drivers, animals, ice, pot-holes, tramlines...).

Perhaps it's you who's the poser (who only rode on the street a few times a year on sundays in perfect weather and decked-out safety gear).. and not them.. (who ride every day; rain, hail, snow, extreme heat or extreme fatigue or while injured...)
sounds like you love the cock

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 01:32:00 PM »

Haven’t ridden a bike in 12yrs but I Looked at some new Ducatis last week. Might get one to bum around into town and am considering track days as I’ve done my fair share of fast road riding to know I don’t want to test my immortality too often lol.

I had an MV Agusta F4 back in the day as my super sport bike. Fucker ran so hot under the seat!

I like Ducati's, my cousin works for a dealer and i could get a deal, i think.

I had an R1 and GSXR 750 10 years ago. Sold them because i value my life.

I've been thinking of getting another bike, because i'm surrounded by beautiful empty roads now.

Living in Houston it was suicide to ride one.

But i'd probably get a cruiser.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 01:51:18 PM »

Motorbikes are mainly used to transport people from one place to another and the riders are more concerned with their safety.. making it to their destination alive.. rather than cornering as fast as they can and scraping their knees on the ground unnecessarily. Street riders have enough on their plate to worry about (eg. shit drivers, animals, ice, pot-holes, tramlines...).

You mad bro?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 01:55:27 PM »
No street for me but I still ride 2-3x a week and race motocross occasionally. Greatest sport on the planet

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 01:58:54 PM »
I like Ducati's, my cousin works for a dealer and i could get a deal, i think.

I had an R1 and GSXR 750 10 years ago. Sold them because i value my life.

I've been thinking of getting another bike, because i'm surrounded by beautiful empty roads now.

Living in Houston it was suicide to ride one.

But i'd probably get a cruiser.
Fun fact:
The perfect "twin pulse" of Ducati 's power delivery is less likely to brake traction on your drive wheel when you hammer the throttle in the corners than the violent  uneven power delivery of 4 cylinder rice rockets

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 02:28:00 PM »
Fun fact:
The perfect "twin pulse" of Ducati 's power delivery is less likely to brake traction on your drive wheel when you hammer the throttle in the corners than the violent  uneven power delivery of 4 cylinder rice rockets

My understanding is the crankpin firing order allows the Ducati (V-twin or V-four) to regain traction better between power pulses than the constant/even power pulses of the inline four cylinder firing order. This means the rider slides less, can use less traction control, and extend tire life during a race.

Breaking traction is mainly a direct function of lean angle, tire/track conditions, gearing, and throttle position.

But hey, I’m no bhanky.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2023, 03:16:11 PM »
My understanding is the crankpin firing order allows the Ducati (V-twin or V-four) to regain traction better between power pulses than the constant/even power pulses of the inline four cylinder firing order. This means the rider slides less, can use less traction control, and extend tire life during a race.

Breaking traction is mainly a direct function of lean angle, tire/track conditions, gearing, and throttle position.

But hey, I’m no bhanky.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2023, 03:34:14 PM »

But hey, I’m no bhanky.
that's what I ment to say  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2023, 04:09:32 PM »
No street for me but I still ride 2-3x a week and race motocross occasionally. Greatest sport on the planet

I ride my motocross bike for 2 - 3 hours at least once or twice a month for exercise.

It’s hard work, but apparently it’s not as strenuous as snowboarding.

But hey, I’m no bhanky.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2023, 04:15:20 PM »
I ride my motocross bike for 2 - 3 hours at least once or twice a month for exercise.

It’s hard work, but apparently it’s not as strenuous as snowboarding.

But hey, I’m no bhanky.
Hell fucking yeah! It's the most physically demanding sport I've ever participated in. Wrestling a 240lb bike around a track with your heart rate pegged. You just moved to the top of the list for coolest poster on her.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2023, 04:36:01 PM »

that is super sexy

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2023, 04:37:50 PM »
Hell fucking yeah! It's the most physically demanding sport I've ever participated in. Wrestling a 240lb bike around a track with your heart rate pegged. You just moved to the top of the list for coolest poster on her.

I have a KTM and Honda dirt bikes and a Yamaha TTR125 Supermoto bike with slicks for riding on pavement. I wanted to go to Glamis with Chaos but he was busy purse shopping with his husband or something like that when I wanted to go.

Hi Chaos !   🙋‍♀️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2023, 04:42:59 PM »

Beautiful bike.

I have the 2013 MV Agusta F4RR.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2023, 04:11:10 AM »
You mad bro?
Ye I am.  Why?

sounds like you love the cock
sounds like you're another poser with a 9-10 second bike who hardly rides, rides like a bitch when he does, thought he was a badass all these years but just learned he's actually a pussy who has less balls than the 95lb women taking their kids to school on 110cc Hondas in the rain on shitty roads in 3rd world countries.

and with 3 or 0 spoke wheels?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2023, 07:02:58 AM »

It really is. Just doing 2 track days taking it easy puts me on the couch for 48hrs afterwards. But worth it every time.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2023, 09:50:13 AM »
Ye I am.  Why?

sounds like you're another poser with a 9-10 second bike who hardly rides, rides like a bitch when he does, thought he was a badass all these years but just learned he's actually a pussy who has less balls than the 40+yo women taking their kids to school on 110cc Hondas in the rain on shitty roads in 3rd world countries.

and with 3 or 0 spoke wheels?

It's 11.9 and I've ridden it from Canada to Mexico and back with one pair of underwear  and no saddlebags

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2023, 10:14:39 AM »
It's 11.9 and I've ridden it from Canada to Mexico and back with one pair of underwear  and no saddlebags

PARSH

It's only smellz

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2023, 10:28:44 AM »

Which motorbike is strong enough to carry that fat pig - can "Fatulardo Hall" break the 50mph barrier with a 1001hp bike... !?!