Author Topic: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created  (Read 6360 times)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2023, 11:08:11 AM »
Define "making something of yourself"
Well I was referring to the generally accepted interpretation of that phrase, meaning climbing the socio economic ladder. But in case you challenge that for being a worthwhile pursuit, I won't say you're wrong. Everybody must decide for himself what is most important.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2023, 11:10:08 AM »
OP sounds like this new white boy bb on YouTube with "I found God" BS after decades of bodybuilding and never making the top tier of bodybuilding echelon. The bald tattooed old white guy...."mike Christian" I think.....might be wrong on name. Anyways, he is a washed up no body who has health issues and is now a God fearing man and makes vids on YouTube about the Truth in bodybuilding, an old fuck who couldn't hack it and be successful in the only thing he aspired to be...so now he talks shit about the very same thing he used to love and live for. Like how Kali NO Muscle does it, but this bald white boy preaches God blah blah blah like no tomorrow....hypocritical broken down piece of true shit.

To the OP...if you think it is evil....wtf you doing lurking and posting in a bodybuilding forum. .? You have nothing better to do? Oh ok got it
I totally decimated that pretentious Co**su**er, with a venomous and highly precise analysis of his personality in the comment section of his videos. Pathetically, he deleted it almost instantly. It was a waste of my finger cartilage

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2023, 11:16:44 AM »
Dear elders,

A number of observations that are hard to ignore:

-Bodybuilding damages your health and takes years off your life
-BB ages your body prematurely and lowers your quality of life in middle and old age (chronic pain, amputations, reduced mobility etc)
-BB supplements and PED destroy your fertility
-BB promotes malnutrition and over consumption of calories and protein
-BB closes the mind from investigating a very varied diet of many types of plants with health benefits and natural fertility and hormonal boosting effect, as well as a plethora of other health benefits. Many BB just eat a few different foods for years.
-BB takes up a lot of time, mindlessly staring in the mirrors and pumping up muscles, not leaving time and energy to develop other areas of life
-BB causes unstable personality, extreme self absorbtion, arrogance, and lack of empathy
-BB leads to unhappy marriage, infertility, divorce, loneliness, abuse of women, sexual immorality and so forth
-BB essentially is the relentless pursuit of shameless behavior and perverted ideals

You're not wrong. However I believe people are responsible for their own choices in life.

Christianity or any higher belief in "god" and imaginary BS like that is however even dumber. There is no other reality other than what we can see, percieve or prove.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2023, 11:26:28 AM »
Well I was referring to the generally accepted interpretation of that phrase, meaning climbing the socio economic ladder. But in case you challenge that for being a worthwhile pursuit, I won't say you're wrong. Everybody must decide for himself what is most important.
I sort of was, most people see success as making money.
Most people who have large amounts of money have almost always shit on people and expolited people to get it.
Honesty and integrity and wealth seldom go hand in hand.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2023, 12:01:45 PM »
The only concept of morality that has any basis in  reality is the non-aggression principle. All other concepts of morality do not exist and are, in fact, a violation of the non-aggression principle because they do not respect self-ownership and individual autonomy. On the basis, bodybuilding can be evaluated only on its functional impact upon those that do it. That is, does in improve health and longevity? Or does it reduce such. All getbiggers are well aware of the adverse effects of PEC's and the many early deaths that have resulted from such. But is this also true for natural "bodybuilding"? Someone can correct me if I am wrong. But I am not aware of any objective evidence that natural bodybuilding is detrimental to long term health and vitality. Indeed, there is considerable evidence that natural resistive weight training improves long term health and vitality and can help prevent sarcopenia as well as osteoporosis, which are the two leading causes of disability in older people. It is irrational to evaluate bodybuilding, or any other self-modification technique on any other basis.

Your mission, if you accept it, is to make it to LEV (longevity escape velocity). If you accept this mission, all world-views that imped your efforts to accomplish such become totally null and void. Call it a transhumanist wager.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2023, 12:07:57 PM »
MY M/FUCKING POINT WAS: THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT IFBB PRO BODYBUILDERS + YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A TOP 10 MR.O COMPETITOR TO BE CONSIDERED A FUCKING BODYBUILDER + PRO BODYBUILDERS AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ABUSE PEDS, BODYBUILD, WRECK THEIR HEALTH/RELATIONSHIPS/LIVES (BECAUSE OF BODYBUILDING)... (MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DO)

GET PRO BODYBUILDING AND WHO PLACED IN WHAT POSITION OUT OF YOUR HEAD(S) JUST FOR 1 HOUR/POST. CAN YOU FUCKING DO THAT?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HALF OF YOU ARE FLAT-OUT RETARDS WHO CAN'T READ FOR SHIT AND UNDERSTAND A PERSONS SIMPLE COMMENT. I'M SO SICK OF HAVING TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT.

AND BODYBUILDING ISN'T A FUCKING SPORT. STOP CALLING IT A FUCKING SPORT. DO YOU CONSIDER BEAUTY PAGEANTS A SPORT AND THE CONTESTANTS ATHLETES? No? WELL IT'S/THEY'RE THE SAME SHIT. THEY WORK OUT AND DIET TOO AND SHOW OFF THEIR BODS ON STAGE.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2023, 12:10:58 PM »
most competitive physical sports cause injuries and wreck joints

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2023, 01:32:26 PM »
I sort of was, most people see success as making money.
Most people who have large amounts of money have almost always shit on people and expolited people to get it.
Honesty and integrity and wealth seldom go hand in hand.

I don't know how true that is. Maybe they were very successful entrepreneurs, investors, heirs, ...
I also challenge the concept of the nobility of poverty. Plenty of poor people are total scum morally, spiritually, socially, etc.
Having said that, there are many respectable people of modest means, hard working, law abiding citizens. Most "decent people" we all know in real life, including ourselves, probably fall in that category if we are lucky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2023, 01:42:54 PM »
I don't know how true that is. Maybe they were very successful entrepreneurs, investors, heirs, ...
I also challenge the concept of the nobility of poverty. Plenty of poor people are total scum morally, spiritually, socially, etc.
Having said that, there are many respectable people of modest means, hard working, law abiding citizens. Most "decent people" we all know in real life, including ourselves, probably fall in that category if we are lucky.

Wealth and poverty , doesnt matter, there are shit bags at either end of the spectrum.

As long as we dont forget we are all capable of the most despicable acts.

"Know thyself"
99% of people dont

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2023, 03:20:54 PM »
Wealth and poverty , doesnt matter, there are shit bags at either end of the spectrum.

As long as we dont forget we are all capable of the most despicable acts.

"Know thyself"
99% of people dont
Correct

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2023, 11:52:41 AM »
I honestly do not get why the original posted commented on this in the first place. Unlike the attempts by the medical nazis to violate informed consent, let alone bodily autonomy, to force the clot shots onto all of us, bodybuilding is purely a private act. The people who choose, on their own freewill, to do so are making a personal decision to incur the risks associated with it. As long as they do not become dependents on the tax payers, there is no affect or harm on anyone else. Thus it is irrational to condemn the choice to do bodybuilding on any criteria other than strictly medical criteria. The original posting of this thread is based on irrational arguments.

To the original poster: if you are pissed off about something, you should be pissed off at the medical Nazis who attempted to violate informed consent a year and a half ago. It is irrational and unjustified to be pissed off at the private actions of individuals that do not affect you personally.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2023, 12:20:55 PM »
The only concept of morality that has any basis in  reality is the non-aggression principle.

u r an imbecile... an effeminate imbecile.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2023, 01:54:39 PM »
Morality is purely transactional in nature. It does not exist in the absence of interpersonal contact.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2023, 02:26:33 PM »
The problem with some religious people such as "Prayer Warrior" is that their FFI (friend-foe identifier) doesn't work properly. For example, the last three years have clearly shown that there are institutional threats to our liberty and health. Top among these are the medical fascists who tried to mandate experimental "vaccines" that clearly not only did not work, but are now maiming and killing more people than the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself. Another one is this WEF group trying to reduce economic prosperity and freedom to travel in the name of "climate change". These are very really threats to all of us, religious and non-religious. Yet, "Prayer Warrior" decides to attack those of us into bodybuilding, even natural bodybuilding, as some sort of threat to his religion, while ignoring the very real threats as I mentioned above. This is lunacy and is clear indication to me that his brain is not working properly. Perhaps he himself is brain-damaged form using too many PEC's over the years as a bodybuilder.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2023, 03:10:22 PM »
‘Prayer Warrior’ will be conducting a public Exorcism on Andrew Jacked and Nick Walker at the 2023 Arnold Classic

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2023, 03:29:43 PM »
I always used to say bb is the most "Satanic" activity you could think of. I didn't see it as any type of negative though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2023, 03:55:09 PM »
‘Prayer Warrior’ will be conducting a public Exorcism on Andrew Jacked and Nick Walker at the 2023 Arnold Classic
;D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2023, 11:55:50 AM »
The only concept of morality that has any basis in  reality is the non-aggression principle. All other concepts of morality do not exist and are, in fact, a violation of the non-aggression principle because they do not respect self-ownership and individual autonomy. On the basis, bodybuilding can be evaluated only on its functional impact upon those that do it. That is, does in improve health and longevity? Or does it reduce such. All getbiggers are well aware of the adverse effects of PEC's and the many early deaths that have resulted from such. But is this also true for natural "bodybuilding"? Someone can correct me if I am wrong. But I am not aware of any objective evidence that natural bodybuilding is detrimental to long term health and vitality. Indeed, there is considerable evidence that natural resistive weight training improves long term health and vitality and can help prevent sarcopenia as well as osteoporosis, which are the two leading causes of disability in older people. It is irrational to evaluate bodybuilding, or any other self-modification technique on any other basis.

Your mission, if you accept it, is to make it to LEV (longevity escape velocity). If you accept this mission, all world-views that imped your efforts to accomplish such become totally null and void. Call it a transhumanist wager.

OK, Ayn Rand/Murray Rothbard/Lew Rockwell/Doug Casey/rest of the delusion lolbertardian circus,

If any society abided by your premise of morality, they’d be destroyed, either by itself, or by hostile outsiders who are incapable of even conceptualizing lolbertardianism in short order.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2023, 01:06:01 PM »
Example of having to lie in business to be successful

You own a shoe store selling a pair of sneakers at $40.
Across the street another store is selling the same pair for $30.
Customer is going to buy them but asks if they are cheaper anywhere else

You tell the truth and eventually go under or lie and be successful

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2023, 08:07:55 PM »
Like I said before, strength training does indeed slow the aging process:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.27.522062v1

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2023, 08:35:17 PM »
OK, Ayn Rand/Murray Rothbard/Lew Rockwell/Doug Casey/rest of the delusion lolbertardian circus,

If any society abided by your premise of morality, they’d be destroyed, either by itself, or by hostile outsiders who are incapable of even conceptualizing lolbertardianism in short order.

This is a very common misconception that conservatives have about the non-aggression principle and libertarians in general in that they confuse libertarianism with pacifism. We actually do fight back when we are fucked with. Pacifists do not.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2023, 09:48:00 PM »
The problem with some religious people such as "Prayer Warrior" is that their FFI (friend-foe identifier) doesn't work properly. For example, the last three years have clearly shown that there are institutional threats to our liberty and health. Top among these are the medical fascists who tried to mandate experimental "vaccines" that clearly not only did not work, but are now maiming and killing more people than the SARS-CoV-2 virus itself. Another one is this WEF group trying to reduce economic prosperity and freedom to travel in the name of "climate change". These are very really threats to all of us, religious and non-religious. Yet, "Prayer Warrior" decides to attack those of us into bodybuilding, even natural bodybuilding, as some sort of threat to his religion, while ignoring the very real threats as I mentioned above. This is lunacy and is clear indication to me that his brain is not working properly. Perhaps he himself is brain-damaged form using too many PEC's over the years as a bodybuilder.
The following people should be sentenced to death asap for their crimes against humanity(non exhaustive)
-bill gates
-george soros
-klaus schwab
-angela merkel
-ursula von der leyen
-justin trudeau
-the queen of england

Etc

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2023, 05:38:43 AM »
I won't be afraid to admit I definitely overcompensate with bodybuilding, basically offsetting the learning disability I was born with, that I presume is because one of my parents was forced to rush through college and the burnout momentum in academics got permanently passed down to me. Being called retarded 1000s of times (k at least 100s of times) as a result of this led me to bodybuilding and I'd say it CAN be satanic if one lores it on everyone that never did them wrong

Don't be a fucking douchebag

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2023, 07:19:26 AM »
The following people should be sentenced to death asap for their crimes against humanity(non exhaustive)
-bill gates
-george soros
-klaus schwab
-angela merkel
-ursula von der leyen
-justin trudeau
-the queen of england

Etc

On that, Prayer Warrior, aside from the Queen of England, I'm in 100% agreement with you.

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2023, 07:58:15 AM »
Man everyday I wish death on everyone that came into my life to impose crazy standards that would take many many lifetimes to meet