Author Topic: SARMS  (Read 1770 times)

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: SARMS
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2023, 05:14:09 PM »
Ostarine: 2 kg's very lean muscle gain, very high strength increase and helped heal a nagging shoulder injury (7 weeks, 12.5 mg)

RAD-140:  10 kgs weight gain, extreme muscle pumps while training and some increase in strength (10 weeks, 10 mg)

MK-677: helps considerably with recovery time and joints feel good.

Griff... did you keep those gains?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2023, 11:08:16 PM »

There's not much to research and I'm not trying to be a dick to you.  I know it was produced pharma in the 90's but beyond that there's no actual reference to who decided it would be good idea to sell it as dietary supplements.   The reference listed in Wikipedia is 2013 but I know they came out earlier.   

They are not legal, never were. When was it "produced pharma" which I assume you mean it was released onto the market? Never, nowhere.

If SARMS   causes so many negative side effects...why is it legal?  :-\

SARMs are not legal.

THINK, why is only the little shell companies selling them?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2023, 01:49:54 AM »
If it were me I’d rather take regular gear, at least you know what you can expect and mitigate side effects.
Is anyone concerned about gear being spiked with fentanyl?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2023, 06:32:09 AM »
Is anyone concerned about gear being spiked with fentanyl?
Not sure, had it happened? I mean I believe it can being that majority comes from China.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2023, 08:50:22 AM »
Not sure, had it happened? I mean I believe it can being that majority comes from China.

Why would it though?

Cocaine,  heroine and maybe a few other rec drugs are more expensive than fentanyl. The idea is to cut the more expensive drug with the cheaper fentanyl, which gets you higher in trace quantities. Dealers use it to increase profits while being economic with their product.

Wouldn't seem to make sense to lace gear with fentanyl  ???

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2023, 10:33:46 AM »
Griff... did you keep those gains?

After RAD-140 I kept about half of the gains, 5 kg's.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2023, 10:44:29 AM »
I was in a supplement shop yesterday. They were selling SARMS on the shelf. I have never seen that before. I looked at one of the bottles label.

It had:
MK677
Ostarine
YK11
And arimistane

I can't imagine who would buy this. I asked the woman behind the counter if they sold a lot and she said yes.

Holy fuck. Take that for a week or two and you would feel like absolute shit.

Though I read YK11 is some kind of myostatin inhibitor and an actual AAS.

As noted SARMS are suppressive. You can shut down your estrogen with ostarine,  the mk677 makes you lethargic , adding armistane when already suppressed seems idiotic. Then YK11... an actual steroid? Supposedly but what kind? And ive never ever heard of an actual myostatin inhibitor that actually works. Just can't imagine consuming this let alone paying to do so.

MK677 causes some lethargy the first few weeks then goes away. Water retention is also minimal at 10 mg's.

Ostarine was suppressive, but did not shut me down and I recovered fast. In my case did not negatively effect libido or cause any ED while one or when I stopped. No aggression either or mood things, I found it very mild but was excellent for strength.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2023, 10:45:30 AM »
After RAD-140 I kept about half of the gains, 5 kg's.

Griff- how did you feel afterwards? Energy wise, mood wise. Suppressed? Were your liver enzymes raised?

Edit- disregard.  Posted this around the same time you posted above.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2023, 12:39:14 PM »
I see that the ignorance of SARMS has not changed much in the past 10 years. lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2023, 02:01:43 AM »
It's happened with people purchasing meds online from offshore pharmacies.