Author Topic: tom brady retires  (Read 2189 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: tom brady retires
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2023, 10:34:52 AM »
Does anybody think Antonio Brown has dicked her?

AFetlifeFanatic

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2023, 10:41:59 AM »
ok Mark Calaway

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2023, 10:42:32 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2023, 11:11:39 AM »
I've never understood her popularity. I see better looking women at WalMart.

If you look at kids the older one got all the looks from his first baby momma, the brunette Bridgett looks ten times better than the tranny looking Giselle

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2023, 09:04:05 PM »

That clown will prob end up dead not too long from now

Brady doesn’t have anything to worry about, he’s 6’4, good looking, rich and big cock, clearly living the dream

A blueprint on what getbiggers aspire to be

After Tom it only made sense for her to mudshark. She needed someone who could touch the sides. Tom has a big cock. All the way big cock.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2023, 12:58:35 AM »

If you look at kids the older one got all the looks from his first baby momma, the brunette Bridgett looks ten times better than the tranny looking Giselle
Yes, she does.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2023, 04:15:45 AM »
  Who is the highest-paid TV announcer?
Table of Contents
Who Are the Highest-Paid Sports Broadcasters in the World?
Tom Brady* - $37.5 million.
Tony Romo - $18 million.
Troy Aikman - $18 million.
Michael Strahan - $17 million.
Kirk Herbstreit - $16.5 million.
Joe Buck - $15 million.
Al Michaels - $15 million.
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2023, 01:38:50 AM »
  Who is the highest-paid TV announcer?
Table of Contents
Who Are the Highest-Paid Sports Broadcasters in the World?
Tom Brady* - $37.5 million.
Tony Romo - $18 million.
Troy Aikman - $18 million.
Michael Strahan - $17 million.
Kirk Herbstreit - $16.5 million.
Joe Buck - $15 million.
Al Michaels - $15 million.
I'd be surprised if Brady lasts more than a couple years. He won't need to last long making that much per year.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2023, 07:38:13 AM »
I'd be surprised if Brady lasts more than a couple years. He won't need to last long making that much per year.
Then that wouldn't be his driving factor. He is already worth 300+ million if not more, so O guess he just wants to see if he likes it.

I personally think he'd be a much better on the field coach, but maybe he doesn't want the added stress.  He's the type of guy who definately wants to continue to be around football.

I've said it before, and I will day it again.

Guys like the Rock and Tom Brady could run for President and have a legitimate chance of winning.

I point to Arnold being the Governor of California, as an example.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2023, 09:07:44 AM »
Then that wouldn't be his driving factor. He is already worth 300+ million if not more, so O guess he just wants to see if he likes it.

I personally think he'd be a much better on the field coach, but maybe he doesn't want the added stress.  He's the type of guy who definately wants to continue to be around football.

Guys like the Rock and Tom Brady could run for President and have a legitimate chance of winning.

ventura too. but that was Minnesota most Americans don't even realize it's a state.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2023, 09:37:46 AM »

Really profound stuff here.

So you'e saying you think anyone could win a presidential election because it's based on popularity?

You mentioned Arnold as an example but not Trump, the guy who actually won an election for being famous....

Do you ever stop and think, what will this sound like,  before you write or speak? Reading some of your crap is like listening to a 6th grader talking about what they learned in history class. They think they're enlightened by elementary history.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2023, 10:03:55 AM »
Really profound stuff here.

So you'e saying you think anyone could win a presidential election because it's based on popularity?

You mentioned Arnold as an example but not Trump, the guy who actually won an election for being famous....

Do you ever stop and think, what will this sound like,  before you write or speak? Reading some of your crap is like listening to a 6th grader talking about what they learned in history class. They think they're enlightened by elementary history.
Arnold could have won, but he wasn't born in America. The President has a cabinet for a reason. Trump won, because he is good on the microphone. He told people what they wanted to hear.

But it really breaks down to, most of the dumb fucks just vote Rep or Den, regardless of who's running, and if they stand by their beliefs.

And grown adults wear stickers saying : "I voted."

Is that the equivalent to a gold star in elementary school?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2023, 10:47:48 AM »

And grown adults wear stickers saying : "I voted."

Is that the equivalent to a gold star in elementary school?

This we can agree on.

There’s so much talk about how private and personal voting is and voting id is not required but then people wear the stupid sticker  as if they are shaming you because you didnt promote that you voted…..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2023, 12:38:15 AM »

He'll never be a coach because of what you mentioned. Coaching is 10X harder than playing.