Author Topic: Imagine this is your kid, can't imagine what I'd do  (Read 4141 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Imagine this is your kid, can't imagine what I'd do
« on: February 02, 2023, 04:20:56 PM »
Principal wants to punish the kids who filmed the video.... not the attackers

WTF

Can't speak the truth about certain privileged demographics or else

Video shows 9-year-old Florida girl savagely beaten by two boys in school bus attack

https://nypost.com/2023/02/02/florida-girl-9-beaten-by-two-boys-in-school-bus-attack/

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Imagine this is your kid, can't imagine what I'd do
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 04:27:23 PM »
Well, I would go to each of their houses and kick the fucking door in and beat the fuck out of anyone in the house at that time and take the kids and throw them in my trunk and if not kill them then scare them to within an inch of their lives. I would love it and gladly go to jail.

Actually I’d just kill them both.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 04:30:40 PM »

Glad I don't have kids because I don't think I'd be able to control myself if this happened to my kid. Srs. The comments are kind of based, on that article.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 04:31:25 PM »
The attackers, their parent(s) and the principal should be executed.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 04:33:09 PM »
Well, I would go to each of their houses and kick the fucking door in and beat the fuck out of anyone in the house at that time and take the kids and throw them in my trunk and if not kill them then scare them to within an inch of their lives. I would love it and gladly go to jail.

;D

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 05:56:50 PM »
Nationality?

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 06:03:50 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 06:20:53 PM »
Nationality?

Don’t you mean ethnicity?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 06:26:36 PM »

You and Irish Dave would be a pair of bad asses and a sight to see in a fight, you picking up two to three negroes with your barehands while Dave picking up refrigerators and tossing them at the negroes

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 06:34:07 PM »
Having 6th - 8th graders mixing with 9 year olds on the bus is a recipe for dirtbag shit to happen. Also, lol at this -

"An increasing number of administrators have sought to ban the filming of fights across the country, cautioning kids that they will face disciplinary consequences along with those who actually throw the punches."

Nervous career government pieces of shit.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 06:40:23 PM »
Just misunderstood yoof.

And adults don't jump in to help because if they do it will be the end of their career for picking on these little nigglets.

Just do society a favor and "floyd" them.

You know where they are heading in life anyway.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2023, 06:47:22 PM »
You and Irish Dave would be a pair of bad asses and a sight to see in a fight, you picking up two to three negroes with your barehands while Dave picking up refrigerators and tossing them at the negroes

Both these men would likely be a lot to handle for anyone. I’d bet on it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2023, 06:55:26 PM »
That attack on … A LITTLE GIRL! … infuriates Fortress.

I swear to Odin, if I knew that girl and/or had been there, those psycho pieces of shit would receive a violent, crushing and demonic assault seldom seen throughout history.

I would break, smash and tear to a degree possibly leading to abrupt death.

Put Fortress in prison.

Each and every day I would wake with a smile on my face and walk with a spring in my step knowing I’d “taken out the trash”.

I am SICKENED by that video.

Fortress sends his powerful vibes of goodwill and love to that little girl.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2023, 07:07:59 PM »
This is INFURIATING and no family deserves this shit! But it’s reasonable to ask what the fuck some stupid white family is thinking when sending you their kids to school on busses with feral Basketballicans!

White Americans foolishly signed on for this, and that includes conservators! For decades they said “I don’t have a problem with LGBT’ers, illegal immigrants who “work hard” and “do the jobs Americans don’t want to do,” and Basketballicans. But then they are shocked and enraged and mentally and physically hurt by these people they “didn’t have a problem with” and their children wind up being harmed as well!

Un-fucking-real!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2023, 11:46:35 PM »
Fucking Coloreds

The heartbroken mom noted her two older kids have also been bullied during their brief time at the school

Sounds like a school with many Hebreics
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2023, 12:06:27 AM »
That poor lassie look at that fucking bastard chimp beating down on her like that it’s absolutely heartbreaking. In that case would have to forget they are just youngins and beat the living daylights out the cunts and I’d say their dads as well but I’d imagine that ship long since sailed

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2023, 12:11:01 AM »
So many swear if they were the parent they would be ready for a lifetime of jail if they could just punish the perpetrator. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, this almost never happens. Very very rare. First day you are beyond yourself in rage. Then it quickly becomes "wouldn't I be just punishing my daughter again. First she gets beat up and then she loses her father too." The ones who act are mostly described as mentally ill or a Matt C type.  But sure, it would be great if you could get away with it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2023, 12:27:22 AM »
So many swear if they were the parent they would be ready for a lifetime of jail if they could just punish the perpetrator. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, this almost never happens. Very very rare. First day you are beyond yourself in rage. Then it quickly becomes "wouldn't I be just punishing my daughter again. First she gets beat up and then she loses her father too." The ones who act are mostly described as mentally ill or a Matt C type.  But sure, it would be great if you could get away with it.
Nah, a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire to the skull. Then feed the dismembered carcasses to alligators. Or better yet, a sea burial.

Not going to watch the video, don't need to see that shit even though I can imagine what happened.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2023, 12:32:26 AM »

There should be a "Purge" day each year :D

Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2023, 12:37:50 AM »
This!

Baseball bat to the principal's skull while the whole school watches.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2023, 01:01:27 AM »
Living around Blacks (don't forget to capitalize the B!) is a form of child abuse, and I'm 100% dead serious about this.

What would I do?  Not be there in the first place.

You know, even if you have to live in hellhole current-year America (not recommended!), there are places like Maine, Montana, Wyoming, Vermont.  You can live in relative peace. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2023, 01:33:32 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2023, 01:40:10 AM »
There should be a "Purge" day each year :D
Brutal!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2023, 01:43:05 AM »
Having 6th - 8th graders mixing with 9 year olds on the bus is a recipe for dirtbag shit to happen. Also, lol at this -

"An increasing number of administrators have sought to ban the filming of fights across the country, cautioning kids that they will face disciplinary consequences along with those who actually throw the punches."

Nervous career government pieces of shit.

Libtards try to go after the constitution and Amendments.

2A - Right to Bear Arms
1A - Freedom of press. Anything you can see in public, you can film. You cannot trespass someones eyes. Anything your eyes can see, you can film.
       (In public or publicly owned places).. Schools, buses, town halls, etc. They try to limit you, yet they have camera's filming you. Which you can get copies of them
        by doing a FOIA request).  Freedom of Information Act.
5A - Right to remain silent... Nope, they Dox, attack, want to ID you wherever you go "Please sign in"....  Nope...

Libz - Anti-US Commie Retardz.
5A -

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2023, 01:50:31 AM »

X2 👍🏻