Author Topic: Cops murder a guy  (Read 1178 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Cops murder a guy
« on: February 26, 2023, 05:50:29 PM »
Wonder when the media-driven protests start??  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Cops murder a guy
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 05:52:02 PM »
When do the riots start? Looking forward to a new big screen and some sneakers. In the name of equality of course. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 06:04:33 PM »
that cop should have shot every one else in that car as well

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 06:24:37 PM »
For those wondering, the cops were called because he hopped into the wrong car or was testing doors depending on which version you trust. The family says he almost got into a similar style car like theirs before he got into the right car, and that's why the cops were there. No clue what the pill was he swallowed, but he had Meth, THC, Methadone, and a bunch of downers in his system that day.

This is another questionable arrest that's stirring up social media now too -

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 06:28:35 PM »
They killed him for nothing at all.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2023, 06:32:35 PM »
For those wondering, the cops were called because he hopped into the wrong car or was testing doors depending on which version you trust. The family says he almost got into a similar style car like theirs before he got into the right car, and that's why the cops were there. No clue what the pill was he swallowed, but he had Meth, THC, Methadone, and a bunch of downers in his system that day.

Just plain old wrong.

The moron didn`t listen to the cop but wasn`t violent in any way IMO.......no need to bodyslam him.....just cuff him and throw him in the back seat.

Found innocent....I hope he sues the shit out of the power mad fat fuck.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 06:40:24 PM »
The scum bag drug addict was endangering the officer’s life by not cooperating.

It’s definitely a slippery slope always siding with the police because they can be corrupt arresting people for not being “vaccinated.”

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2023, 06:44:19 PM »

beautiful german suplex , i bet he has been waiting a while to get the chance to hit that one , probably wagered a few c notes over it with the boys back at the shop

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2023, 06:45:53 PM »

It’s definitely a slippery slope always siding with the police because they can be corrupt arresting people for not being “vaccinated.”

Yeah I have no issue with the cop taking this guy out. Humanity should be thanking him. Send these cops to Shizzos car.

Feel bad for the guy in the second video. Hopefully he gets a nice pay day. Decent suplex by the fat cop at 1.05

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2023, 02:30:13 AM »
What a pussy that cop was. You’re wrestling a Guy without a weapon besides a pocket knife and you drill him, toughen up Nancy. Although prob a worthless drug addict so who cares.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 02:37:53 AM »
beautiful german suplex , i bet he has been waiting a while to get the chance to hit that one , probably wagered a few c notes over it with the boys back at the shop

Should’ve used the fisherman’s duplex and went for the 3 count. That would’ve been PERFECT

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 03:29:54 AM »
It's fucked up anyone has to lose their life rather than just sitting in the back or getting cuffed and going with the flow. Once they've got you - what's the fucking point? Just do what the fuck they say so you get to the station and get your drug tests/whatever charges and they can deal with you from court? Is it really worth your life?

I understand being drunk and being belligerent but surely: even when you're drunk you realise no matter what: you're gonna get cuffed and taken down unless it's prior to contact so you ain't also getting done for whatever else they put on top for resisting? Just go with the fucking flow. Why can't these guys understand you ain't wrestling your way out no matter what. Just accept it. Not like they're gonna fucking rape you in the police car. Just get to the station and then get to court. FUCK

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023, 03:50:17 AM »

He didn’t want to get out of the car because he was scared of getting murdered.  Well, he got murdered anyways.

“Not cooperating” is not endangering an officer’s life, good lord.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2023, 04:13:21 AM »
He didn’t want to get out of the car because he was scared of getting murdered.  Well, he got murdered anyways.

“Not cooperating” is not endangering an officer’s life, good lord.

Way to many cops are pussies, there should be some kind of testing to see if you are a pussy before having a gun and badge.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2023, 10:36:51 AM »
He smoked an unarmed junkie b/c he popped another pill.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2023, 10:39:21 AM »

he shot him because he thought he was trying to kill himself with a cyanide pill....wait, hang on a minute...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2023, 02:57:39 PM »
A LOT of bad seeds in Policing!
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2023, 03:13:46 PM »
A LOT of bad seeds in Policing!

QFT

One of the worst parts about it is that the taxpayers end up being on the hook for paying their lawsuits!  Absolutely fucked

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2023, 03:20:19 PM »
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023, 03:24:46 PM »
Easy to find examples of the bad seeds. Trust few.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-georgia-cop-charged-in-missing-teens-murder-filed-false-police-report/ar-AA17VhcZ

Yes, and all too often the “good cops” will cover for the bad ones directly or through inaction. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 03:42:52 PM »
It’s the way she goes.

Cops are humans. They’re vulnerable to the same emotions, stresses and faulty reactions as everyone else.

Training can only achieve so much.

If you’re a law-abiding and decent person, interaction with law enforcement, over a lifetime, will be extremely limited. Speeding ticket maybe, etc.

However, if you’re a no-good dufus, doing drugs, committing crimes and being of a generally poor behaviour, you’ll seemingly always be dealing with officers.

Now add a shit attitude towards those officers and a resistance to compliance and there’s a very real possibility you could eat dirt and get fucked.

Like any arena of life, crap people also exist in cop land, but a majority of police officers are regular folks not looking for trouble.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 04:09:43 PM »

When the cop asks if he had any weapons, him responding by say "errrrrr" and "I don't think so" and then acting sketchy as hell is what got him killed.

If I'm a cop then at that moment  I'm gonna assume my life is possibly at risk and I'm not getting paid enough to wait around and find out why he struggled to give me a clear answer.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2023, 05:17:00 PM »
Wonder when the media-driven protests start??  ::)

I feel awful for the mother to have watched that. Not sure what happened, if the guy tried to grab his gun or whatever, but that was a brutal thing to watch. If I was one of the cops or emts that showed up after the fact, this would probably force me to rethink my profession.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2023, 09:15:37 PM »
Should’ve used the fisherman’s duplex and went for the 3 count. That would’ve been PERFECT

A Perfect-plex indeed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2023, 09:19:04 PM »
When the cop asks if he had any weapons, him responding by say "errrrrr" and "I don't think so" and then acting sketchy as hell is what got him killed.

If I'm a cop then at that moment  I'm gonna assume my life is possibly at risk and I'm not getting paid enough to wait around and find out why he struggled to give me a clear answer.

If that was a case he should have pulled his gun on him instead of trying to put his body on him.

There is no question the dead guy was a scumbag but that cop didnt do himself any favors with his technique on the takedown.